BajaNomad

5th Wheel Avaliable in Bahia de Los Angeles

Mike Humfreville - 4-15-2006 at 10:44 AM

FOR SALE ? 31? Dutchman 1994 5th wheel with w/slide-out located in Bahia de Los Angeles, Baja Norte. Rear kitchen, w/table and chairs. Norcold 11 cu ft refrigerator/freezer, microwave. Queen bed w/temperpedic topper. Separate bath and sink area. Central heat/air. Sunscreen and privacy blinds. 2005 upgrades ? sheet vinyl and snowcoat roof. Includes all bedding, pots, pans, dishes, silverware and glassware. Lost lease ? moving back to the US. Priced at low book for fast sale. $10,700. Contact Phil Hernandez at (530) 275-8438 or e-mail Larry Welch ? Idaholarry@hotmail.com

Paulina - 4-15-2006 at 05:59 PM

Hi Mike,

Is this the same Larry that lives front row Guillermo's, kitty corner from Herman?

Thanks,
P.<*)))><

Paulina

Mike Humfreville - 4-15-2006 at 07:28 PM

That's him. Do ypu know either him or his trailer?

Paulina - 4-17-2006 at 01:07 PM

Hi Mike,
Yes, I know Larry and Nolda. I am sorry to hear that they lost their lease. If Larry is still there in town, please give him my contact info so that we can stay in touch. He has been a good friend for a number of years now and will be missed. I'm bummed to know that he won't be there anymore.
He once fixed a toy wind up boat for Connor, and he hasn't forgotten that after all these years. Regarding his trailer, he took great care of his things, Mr. Fix It. If I had the pesos I'd pick up his trailer for our lot.

All the best,
P.<*)))><

wilderone - 5-5-2006 at 09:02 AM

Just curious - if he lost his lease, then the trailer must be moved from it's current spot? Are the other residences in the area similarly affected?