BajaNomad

an observation

Bajabus - 11-14-2003 at 11:31 PM

has anyone else noticed that this used to be a nice mellow board until the amigos board closed up shop and then all hell broke lose here?

Anonymous - 11-15-2003 at 01:54 AM

My observation is that the party moved here when Bajanet.com/Amigos de Baja died and a sleepy forum became alive and interesting. Like all good lively parties, the neighbors (whose party was dull) got jealous and tried to crash the fun party to spoil it for everyone else! ......... In this example the neighbors are Baja.net, who don't have a kind word to say about anyone who disagrees with their brand of 'fun' or right wing extremism.... just an observation from a lurker... (jeff j)

Mike Humfreville - 11-15-2003 at 10:59 AM

In my opinion baja.net has improved. They have mostly contained their criticism of several individuals into a sub-page. But it's our individual choice. I do agree with Jeff, that it's mostly not the Amigos board joining in here, but it is the disturbances bouncing off baja.net that have mucked things up. While I can understand some of the issues baja.net raises, I do not personally agree with the silly way it is brought out. There is still a lot of good info there and a growing number of our friends. But I'm very sensitive to the fact that Bajabus raises about how this influx from Amigos is bringing down Nomads. I think that lately there have been two specific posters here that are doing everything they can to ingratiate themselves with baja.net folks and trying to look like heroes to them at the expense of readers here. Their efforts are fed by baja.nets hatred of several individuals that have chosen to post here. Baja.net now frequently refers to the nomads collectively as "kooks." While I visit there regularly, even tried to post last night, I finally backed off. It's too agressive for my personal taste. Who cares I guess. We all need a way to express ourselves in the manner we choose.

Bajabus - 11-15-2003 at 11:59 AM

you guys are right. I too have peeked over at baja.net.....way too aggressive. Seems like a bunch of junior high kids drunk on gasoline fumes and booze. Very appropriate that most are in Las Vegas.

think I'll stay here and enjoy. You are right Mike "who cares" we do all need a way to express ourselves.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Bajabus]

bajalera - 11-15-2003 at 12:33 PM

Well thanks for mentioning baja.net, which I had missed. Now I know where to go when I feel like being nasty.

Juan - 11-16-2003 at 09:10 AM

I too have noticed the nasty comments and generally inappropriate posts on baja.net. Seems some of these people cannot communicate without slamming others.

Another thing that I noticed was the vast majority of their posts are by the same small group of malcontents. In many cases the threads are opened and commented on by the same person. They can't last long so look for them on this board when they are done playing with that site.

That would be OK with me if they can leave personalities out of their opinions, lets talk about Baja instead of each other.

JESSE - 11-16-2003 at 08:12 PM

Bajanomad.com
has improved a lot, it just to be kind of lonely here before, not anymore.;)

[Edited on 11-17-2003 by JESSE]

Isn't that "juiced" ?

Ski Baja - 11-16-2003 at 10:06 PM

Packoderm - 11-16-2003 at 11:38 PM

If it gets any worse, I'll never be able to get any work done. I couldn't wait to hear what was going to be said next. This can't be good, but I can't help but look.

Anonymous - 11-17-2003 at 02:40 PM

Alexa.com stats

Traffic Rank for bajanomad.com: 1,699,702

Traffic Rank for baja.net: 501,438

Ah, the perils of the TKG.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What is Traffic Rank?
The traffic rank is based on three months of aggregated historical traffic data from millions of Alexa Toolbar users and is a combined measure of page views and users (reach). Higher traffic is represented by a lower number.

Another observation

Anonymous - 11-17-2003 at 03:30 PM

Check out this board's stats page: http://forums.bajanomad.com/stats.php?action=view and ask yourself what this board is about. Baja? I think not.

Packoderm - 11-17-2003 at 03:41 PM

If you look on "Today's Posts," and if you count, you will find that out of 36 threads, 27 of them pertain directly to Baja. That's good enough for me.

Boys...

Desertbull - 11-17-2003 at 05:45 PM

It ceases to amaze me that although you complain notoriously about our behavior at "thaaaat place" as referred to by DavidK, you still visit us and look over the fence to see "what's happening."

If you don't like it, then don't visit. It's simple as that. Your facts are sincerely incorrect. You bark about things that you have no idea about and are without foundation. Again, some of your posts are complete fiction. This is no novel gentlemen, this is real life stuff.... We don't hide behind 19" computer monitors all day and night....we are truly living the life.

The comments made by posters at Baja.net are appropriate for the "kooks" that peek over the fence at Baja.net. We don't cater to anyone person or business. It's the way we live and how we are...if you don't like it, stay away. As said previously, WE COULD NOT LIVE IN GATED COMMUNITIES BECAUSE WE DON'T FIT...if you do great, but we don't!!!

Nonetheless, there is not enough drama to keep you busy here, so you feel that you need to delve into our lives. We want you to visit, provide knowledge and add to the mystic of Baja and this lifestyle, but if you come to play, don't get your feelings hurt when someone doesn't treat you right. We have a saying at Baja.net that says, "Everything is okay until someone get's their feelings hurt...right?" For pete's sake, Live life and Face your Fears Amigos. With all the drama you guys are like old women sipping the wine all night long, while popping off on the computer...

Here at Nomad, and at the old Amigos, as well elsewhere, some people partake in situations and behave in manners that I don't necessarily agree with in their own lives, and yet I don't become involved in their personal business, that's there business. And if you don't like it, stay away and be happy somewhere else. We never asked you to come over and play anyway...especially knowing that you think one way and we think another way.

You guys/gals act like the neighbor that has no life. You know the one. The guy/gal or retired elder who is always home and tends to think they are the "Block Captain" who is large and in charge. They watch everyone come and go all the time with their RV's, toys, boats etc...but they never leave their home. And soon enough they start to feel jealous and envious of all their neighbors who are living life to the fullest...Man, we don't need any neighbors like that...we got a big party going most of the time at Baja.net, we are on the run heading to the desert, the river, the mountains or Baja and we don't have time for that Nosey neighbor to be in our mix as we yet prepare for another trip and adventure.

Juan said. "That would be OK with me if they can leave personalities out of their opinions, lets talk about Baja instead of each other."

Juan...Baja.net was developed because that's our lifestyle and the real way we chose to live, not just some Baja electronic fantasy land that many seem to live in. We REALLY travel and adventure on a regular basis in Baja. Many regulars reside in Baja or have home they visit regularly in Baja. We have chosen to live this lifestyle, not just fake it for a few days here and there. So it's not just our opinion, it's our life. And we have chosen that lifestyle, if you don't like it, then don't participate with us. Plain and simple.

BajaBus said, "way too aggressive. Seems like a bunch of junior high kids drunk on gasoline fumes and booze. Very appropriate that most are in Las Vegas."

Here's ********************* commenting on something he has no factual basis of. Based on known facts, I only know of two posters who reside in Las Vegas. BajaBlackie and Minnow....I have no idea of any other posters who live in Vegas. So where does ************* come off by making comments without basis. Typical, ranting before you think.

Jeff J said, " Like all good lively parties, the neighbors (whose party was dull) got jealous and tried to crash the fun party to spoil it for everyone else!"

I will tell you that our party has NEVER been dull, if so, ask Mike H. if he thinks we throw dull parties. We are not jealous and we would not try to crash the fun party...no reason to do so since we have our own constant party running full steam ahead. We have a huge party planned for the next few 5 days in Baja as we enjoy the toughest off-road race in the world, the Baja 1000. We understand that the off-road community is not for all, just as the things you do is not for all of us...that's why we have individual separate boards..that's why generally MOST of us stay at home and play in our own backyard.

In response to David K *********** and our continued response to his posts, is this. Plain and simple, many of us, including people here have merely asked him to take the negativity off the boards and to personal email. In many documented occasions, he agrees to do so, only to post it on a "Baja" board again. Simply, that kind of information does not belong in public or be spread via public BBS. And then to top it all off, he claims, again on many documented occasions, to be a victim...

Too many people are very tired of his antics...it's truly widespread and we at Baja.net just don't put up with it anymore. So as he has continued, we continue...and truly it's just for fun. As he's been told many times by many people..."Let it go and they'll let it go." Go figure....we have better things to do than to create Animated GIF's of David K...but they are humerous.

In closing, Baja.net is more than just a BBS for many of us...it's our way to stay connected to those who willingly participate in our type of lifestyle.

As you may know, one of our Los Hermanos Locos crew was killed in an off-road motorcycle accident a few weeks ago as he prepared for the race of his life at the Baja 1000. He won the Baja 500 and the BajaMex 300 during this season and was slated to be conquer the Baja 1000. However, while Facing his fears and Living Life he succumbed to injuries sustained in the accident. It's part of life, we live that lifestyle and that's the way we are. We buried our hero last Monday, but he lived life they way he wanted to and not some left wing extremist or some political N-zi who has other agendas. This guy was a hero. We don't hold anyone to hero status and posters, such as Minnow is not seen as a hero. He's merely tired of the B.S. and the lies associated with certain people that frequent this board. He's not the only one that thinks that, some of us gave up altogether. He doesn't need to prove his meddle with us, we've spent many hours with him in personable conversation and he fits the Baja.net lifestyle. You either fit or don't...and if you do, then you tend to jump into the fun, friendships and sorrows we all share.

We don't have to live by any rules of what is inappropriate or not. Nor do we care what you think is inappropriate or not...it's the way we live...it's not mainstream, but who is anyone here to condemn us for our lifestyle...if you want to live kooped up in your room hiding behind a monitor, so be it, but don't blame us because we are living the times of our lives and not afraid to face reality in the face.

Worry about what you have here first and what your trying to build. We are not in competition with you or anyone else...we just are living the Baja.net lifestyle...if you wake up and want to venture to the "dark side," evaluate if you have what it takes not to get your feelings hurt just in case someone relates something negative towards you...you only live life once...hang on cuz if you're at Baja.net it'll be a wild ride!!!!!

Desertbull

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by BajaNomad]

Infiltration

Ski Baja - 11-17-2003 at 06:37 PM

Hey DB, welcome to the other side! Actually, both boards have a lot to offer which is what I tell most everyone that isn't aware of the message boards.

Been here done that...

Desertbull - 11-17-2003 at 06:54 PM

Oh, I've been here even posted early on...but found out it wasn't for me...so I play elsewhere.

Thanks for the welcome...and we'll need to guzzle some race fuel (Tequila) soon.

DB

Mike Humfreville - 11-17-2003 at 07:00 PM

Yes, DB, you guys throw great parties.

As for my peeking over your fence, are you discouraging my visits? I visit baja.net frequently, have, as you know, registered to post there, and enjoy some of the information baja.net contains. Should I feel bad because I read and don't post?

I hate the garbage that comes across bajanomad when folks go on a rip. Should I enjoy baja.net because they support antigonism with icons of weapons, and of dudes taking dumps?

No one that I know of has criticized your stuff at baja.net. Some folks just think it's a little too much for some tastes. No one is jumping to tell you that you shouldn't do whatever you want. DO IT!

As I've already said, many of us that post and read nomads have friends at baja.net. I'm GLAD you have a board that is set up the way you like it. I have also read significant chatter at baja.net slam dunking nomads in general and I think you should be appreciative that nomads exists so you don't get all the traffic from folks you don't like.

I don't even want to know where all your hatred comes from with your implications that nomads are block monitors. What business is that of yours?

There's plenty of room for several Baja boards. Go for it. Now fire up that damned blender and lets get on with life.

Anonymous - 11-17-2003 at 07:23 PM

You and baja.net spend so much energy on DavidK, why is that? If you have your own life of adventure that keeps you so busy... why is what Davidk does such a concern? I also noticed bajabus and a couple others disrespected on your board. I never have seen either of them on baja.net, either. Bajabus and DavidK are maybe too political, but when it comes to Baja stories and details they both have been a great resource. If your goal is to chase these or other Baja writers off this board by your actions, your popularity can only drop further.... just my dos centavos Sr. Toro del Desierto, paz por favor.

Hiding behind a 19

Desertbull - 11-17-2003 at 07:46 PM

Anyone who post anonymously doesn't deserve the respect of any reply. If you desire to chat in private...email me at Desertbull@Off-Road.com because other than that...I don't reply to BS posted by those who hide behind a screen...get real!

Mike, we could debate our positions forever. Honestly, I don't have the time to go back and forth as I'm swamped in my latest business venture along with the Baja1000 and all...I'll be at Stevo's at Gecko over Christmas/New Years...we can spend a few hours over some cerveza and get down to serious discussion if you like...but until then...my interpretation of one instance of acting as Block Captain is your post:

"I think that lately there have been two specific posters here that are doing everything they can to ingratiate themselves with baja.net folks and trying to look like heroes to them at the expense of readers here. Their efforts are fed by baja.nets hatred of several individuals that have chosen to post here. Baja.net now frequently refers to the nomads collectively as "kooks."

You said a lot in this statement...none of which I believe, in my opinion, you know what the heck you're talking about...heroes???, hatred of several individuals...trust me...we got no hatred...cuz hatred is really a bad thing and most of anything there is Dibble. You know that....

However, this is a classic example of The Block Captain...telling everyone what is going on at Baja.net in the perception of Mike Humfreville....Freakin' hell Mike...you're two main points are pure fiction...and I'll discuss it all with you in detail...but let's do it away from the public cuz half of these people have no idea what we are even talking about and it's friggin' boring to them...the other half are sitting back amused....We should charge them a buck a piece to read our positions and then see who really cares...no one!

fic-tion - an imaginary statement, story, etc. 2. any literary work with imaginary characters and events, as a novel, play, etc.

DB

Mike Humfreville - 11-17-2003 at 07:55 PM

We can certainly liven up the campfires at Gecko! See you there and please ease up.

[Edited on 11-18-2003 by Mike Humfreville]

Once Again Bull

Mike Humfreville - 11-17-2003 at 08:27 PM

Y'know, I just read more fully what you wrote, wanting to end this mess and see that you can't contain yourself from digging at me personally. If you think I am writing fiction, be specific. What stories have I posted that were fiction?

Fiction

Ski Baja - 11-17-2003 at 08:39 PM

I hope it was the one about Bahia de los Angeles in the future !

Neal Cox - 11-17-2003 at 08:58 PM

Ski Baja (if I am not mistaken, you are also JR Baja) - For a left wing liberal you sure have an ability to interject a bit of humor to most any situation, I am still laughing at some of your pics and comments.

Desert Bull - It's fine that you and BSV (don't be a dick) want to occasionally spew your rhetoric but to be honest, in a couple of years of reading and occasionally posting I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell you all are talking about. When you get to the point of attacking Mike H, I think it is time to pack sand and whistle.

Beyond that, Baja is an adventure and have a nice day.

Bajabus - 11-17-2003 at 09:07 PM

kaptain kook to desert ***** I post a short note on my opinion of baja net and merit a 300 word dissertation. I am honored. BTW what are you doing peeking and crapping here. All I did is peek once over the fence at you. You don't see me crapping in your back yard do you?

My Mistake

Mike Humfreville - 11-17-2003 at 09:08 PM

Mary Ann read Bull's response and tells me Bull is not saying I write fiction so I re-read his words and she's correct. My appology for wasting words and venom. For the record I have posted hundreds of stories here but only two I can think of are fact-based fiction. Ski Baja (J. R. Baja) was correct in naming one.

Sing me a nice song mama and I'll go back to sleep now.

Roberto - 11-17-2003 at 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neal Cox
Desert Bull - It's fine that you and BSV (don't be a dick) want to occasionally spew your rhetoric but to be honest, in a couple of years of reading and occasionally posting I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell you all are talking about. When you get to the point of attacking Mike H, I think it is time to pack sand and whistle.

I have no idea what you're talking about. How did DB attack Mike? He was addressing a specific comment.

Quote:

think that lately there have been two specific posters here that are doing everything they can to ingratiate themselves with baja.net folks and trying to look like heroes to them at the expense of readers here. Their efforts are fed by baja.nets hatred of several individuals that have chosen to post here.

What the hell is that - ingratiate ... at the expense ... what would you call it?

Mike, you are correct ... Bull was referring (I'm sure) to the above fiction, a statement based on nothing, and not to your past writings. I don't think anyone would criticize your visiting baja.net and browsing around, the problem is in the post you made here. You criticize Tim for "ripping" you but who was ripping who?

What I don't want...

Mike Humfreville - 11-17-2003 at 10:06 PM

is to cause any more argument, and yet I've done it. I want more than any damn thing in the world for us to find value in each other, in our individualities and chosen styles. And, yes, I do also have a choice. I want to state my opinion without undue influence and go on. DB and JR were not making an argument, but I was so defensive I went off half c-cked. Please, let's let it go and find a way to cause all of us to try and see through the other guys eyes.

David K - 11-17-2003 at 10:17 PM

My thought is that I am not going to try and appease anymore... I have done everything possible to make peace with baja.net and ask for an end to the hostility via emails. All I got back was hoistility, and saved them as I am always called a liar by them. I do NOT go there since they refused to remove the photo that included my son, meant to embarrass me. They are just having fun at the expense of the character of anyone they chose to crap on.

If they were at all mature, the anti-amigo, anti-Nomad (kookville) stuff and harassing photos, cartoons, etc. would be removed. Baja.net was once linked in my site's list of message boards, that many of you come to Nomad from, Doug tells me: http://davidksbaja.com/davidsmessage.html When they started this war against me, the link was removed.

They were all invited to be among friends at Viva Baja 3, some came, some won prizes... But, I guess my idea that people from all backgrounds that have a common love for Baja can make a great group event was too much a good thing? http://davidksbaja.com/vivabaja3

I really wish we could all just stop this junk. Desert Bull was a lot of fun with his gasoline blender, Polaris, making Viva Baja shirts, and big laugh.

Anyway, it would be nice... we all got together because of Baja and the Internet. Let's hope that we all can be 'amigos' again!

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by Q87]

How about the Barney Song, Mike?

Stephanie Jackter - 11-17-2003 at 10:30 PM

I can sing it for you in English and Spanish, as I do every night, and without even snickering once. It'll knock you right out. - Stephanie

Talk about Immaturity

Beware of Instant Friends - 11-17-2003 at 10:46 PM

First you say..

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajabus
Seems like a bunch of junior high kids drunk on gasoline fumes and booze.

Then you act the same..

Quote:

kaptain kook to desert ****

Pretty pathetic. And you are one of the plank holders here?

I think the Agressive Honest people you complain of win out over your hypocrisy any day.

Natalie Ann - 11-17-2003 at 10:51 PM

Ditto what Stephanie said... GBG

Roberto

Mike Humfreville - 11-18-2003 at 02:11 AM

It'll all fix itself up in MEXICO. When was the last time you saw two X's in the same sentence?

Three after the question. Change the subject and we'll all fit better.

[Edited on 11-18-2003 by Mike Humfreville]

Bajabus - 11-18-2003 at 06:12 AM

hey come on I'm human and far from perfect. Once and a while the temptation to be an idiot is too hard to resist. Mahatma Gandi I am not.

Can't we all just get a thong? (castillian english)

Stephanie Jackter - 11-18-2003 at 10:02 AM

Anonymous - 11-18-2003 at 10:16 AM

I love you, you love me, can't we all just get a life?

:biggrin:

Barney?

Mike Humfreville - 11-18-2003 at 01:02 PM

What the hell is the Barney song?

Wow Mike, You are OLD!

Debra - 11-18-2003 at 01:26 PM

but I...

Mike Humfreville - 11-18-2003 at 01:36 PM

don't have grandchildren yet!

ask YOUR kids who Barney is....

Debra - 11-18-2003 at 01:56 PM

If others are watching--

Ski Baja - 11-18-2003 at 02:17 PM

We's all in trouble hahahahaha. class classss CLASSSSSSS !!!
Pay attention to this. We are all Barneys apparently.
As far as my political views go, I have none. So please don't categorize me with any political titles. Especially american ones !
As I have said before, there are 3 kinds of people on this planet. Politicians, people and humans. As far as patriotism goes, I am extremely patriotic when it comes to the earth and everything on it. Even those I disagree with.
And, if everytime I mention my philosophies and state my opinion about such, if someone wants to state why I shouldn't feel the way I do without name calling (I am just as guilty) I am certainly open to all ideas.
I think that having the first non political person in office may just be the start of something good for yall. I hope so.
Now, let's all get back to play time.

Aliases

Ski Baja - 11-18-2003 at 02:30 PM

And, if anyone cares, Ski Baja, J.R.Baja and Baja Again are all me. Not because I am trying to confuse anyone but because I was confused. I am a big Barney!:lol:

Fisheater - 11-18-2003 at 10:55 PM

If any of the first stuff in this thread was directed at me, I go news for you all. I have not posted here in a several days, and won't unless I am brought up. Which I have been.

My perspective; I have a real problem with hyprocrisy and will expose it whenever I get a chance. My problems with DK go back to one little comment I made on Baja.net that said something to the effect that he was providing scarce little information lately but had over 1400 posts on Amigo's. That brought and onslaught of e-mails from DK about how I wasn't his friend anymore Da,da, bla,bla,bla. It was obvious that anyone who posted on baja.net was no friend of his. Fine. Here's where the hypocrisy comes in. DK has appointed himself the director of web traffic, yet when others do the same, he is offended, and attacks back by calling those that disagree withhim hate mongers. An obvious attempt to disuade people from forming their own opinions. Hence my recent caca chubasco here. ( The concept that was brought up that I did it to engraciate myself to the people at baja.net is pure fiction. The fact is, I don't give a crap what people think of me, I know I'm one hell of a great person) If it's ok for DK to do it(call names, and direct traffic)why do others get banned for it? I'm not just talking about on Nomad either, it's basicly going on at every baja related site that hasn't taken a stand against him, and in his e-mails. Baja.net, and one fishing related site are the only ones that fall into that group as far as I know. So DK, Jeans, and M can have their little party here. This topic will certainly pop up again here, over and over again, as it did on Amigo's. When it does be sure to let them know where the people who like to have fun,and not take themselves too seriously are welcome. Viva Baja.net.

David K - 11-19-2003 at 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fisheater
If any of the first stuff in this thread was directed at me, I go news for you all. I have not posted here in a several days,

< LIES: Minnow and Big Hanging Verga and Fisheater and ?, are the same person, lots of posts the past week, most removed due to vulgarity>

and won't unless I am brought up. Which I have been.

My perspective; I have a real problem with hyprocrisy and will expose it whenever I get a chance. My problems with DK go back to one little comment I made on Baja.net that said something to the effect that he was providing scarce little information lately but had over 1400 posts on Amigo's.

That brought and onslaught of e-mails from DK about how I wasn't his friend anymore Da,da, bla,bla,bla.

< LIES, I sent you ONE email asking why you were saying those things>

It was obvious that anyone who posted on baja.net was no friend of his.

Fine. Here's where the hypocrisy comes in. DK has appointed himself the director of web traffic, yet when others do the same, he is offended, and attacks back by calling those that disagree withhim hate mongers

An obvious attempt to disuade people from forming their own opinions. Hence my recent caca chubasco here. ( The concept that was brought up that I did it to engraciate myself to the people at baja.net is pure fiction. The fact is, I don't give a crap what people think of me, I know I'm one hell of a great person) If it's ok for DK to do it(call names, and direct traffic)why do others get banned for it? I'm not just talking about on Nomad either, it's basicly going on at every baja related site that hasn't taken a stand against him, and in his e-mails. Baja.net, and one fishing related site are the only ones that fall into that group as far as I know. So DK, Jeans, and M can have their little party here. This topic will certainly pop up again here, over and over again, as it did on Amigo's. When it does be sure to let them know where the people who like to have fun,and not take themselves too seriously are welcome. Viva Baja.net.

Anyone who loves Baja, the people of Baja, or exchanging trip stories about Baja... THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE: HTTP://FORUMS.BAJANOMAD.COM

Is that the kind of web directing you are talking about? GOOD!

Anonymous - 11-19-2003 at 11:53 AM

STOP THE DRAMA!

We are all pathetic

Ski Baja - 11-19-2003 at 02:03 PM

This will be the 815 th post on this bruhaha. And again, when it comes to us argueing about anything and everything,, these are the posts we seem to all be interetsed in. I will give this some serious thought when I am sitting by the turtle pond or in some new cuevas in a few days. NOT!
Anyways, all of the posts that have conflict of some sort are the ones most viewed and replied to. Rather than Natalies or anyone elses pictures. Most interesting.

Skeet/Loreto - 11-19-2003 at 07:23 PM

J. R. Do you realize that the women Carylon Jones I went to Hi school in Amarillo Texas. She was two years behind me. Those Texans are a pretty good bunch of Poeple/ Skeet/Loreto She looks good in the picture.

Anonymous - 11-19-2003 at 08:40 PM

Yes, but she would look better without the moustache!:D

Morticia

Ski Baja - 11-20-2003 at 01:03 AM

Skeet, do you realize that I have been in love with her since the first episode? And guess where that Moustache "came" from. hahahahahahah. Yep, still a sicko I am. See ya when I get back. It's off to serpiente country first thing in the morning.