BajaNomad

More Mexican Coca-Cola comments...

Mexray - 5-10-2006 at 12:08 PM

I know we've talked here before about how great the Mexican Coca-Cola made with REAL cane sugar tastes - when compared with the 'rot-gut' stuff here above the border that's made with corn syrup or sugar beet sugar!

I've just read where a store in Tucson is importing the Mexican Coca-Cola and it sells off the shelves as soon as they get it!

I've just recently 'discovered' that our domestic Coca-Cola 'ZERO' has a taste that, too me, is very similar to Mexican Regular Coca-Cola (red can). It also has the benefit of having zero everything, except a small amount of sodium...give it a try, and let me know if it's not pretty close to the Mexican 'red can's' taste...enjoy!

[Edited on 5-10-2006 by Mexray]

Paulina - 5-10-2006 at 01:46 PM

No wonder I love the Coke Zero, it makes sense to me now. That would be my #1 choice of a diet soda if Tab isn't available.

Speaking of Coca Cola, those Coca Cola girls give the Tecate girls a good run for their pesos if you ask us.

P y D

Phil S - 5-10-2006 at 09:18 PM

Mmmmmm Good. Mmmmmmm Good. Mexican Coca Cola, Mmmmmm Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob and Susan - 5-11-2006 at 05:35 AM

coca cola girls...

Bob and Susan - 5-11-2006 at 05:42 AM

coca cola girls...

refreshing....

Pescador - 5-15-2006 at 01:39 PM

Mexray, you be the Man. I absolutely hate diet cola of any kind. I think the aftertaste is as nasty as eating my socks after a 12 day hiking trip with no change. ;) But I figured, hey if that stuff is anywhere close to tasty and has no after taste, then it might go really well with Bacardi Gold and at my age I can always do with a few less calories. Well, today I got a case and it was so good, I even had a second since there was no extra calories. I am sure there are no calories in the rum, right?:smug: