BajaNomad

Is this a joke?

Anonymous - 11-19-2003 at 11:41 PM

After all the animosity shown between several Nomads and several Los Hermanos Locos, it seems these same folks plan to converge at Campo Gecko to celebrate New Years!!!! Whaaaat????

Tooooo funny!

Ski Baja - 11-20-2003 at 12:59 AM

I wish I had time to look into this one but oh well. Sounds like I may have to stop by Gringolandia, The Bay Of Los Angeles, Mexico on the way.:lol:

Think of it as...

Mike Humfreville - 11-20-2003 at 01:15 AM

a way to continue the discussion without many of the provocateurs on the boards that add fuel to the fire (sincerely, I don?t mean you). While we have in some cases arrived at different destinations, we all met at the same places. Take care and thanks for caring.

Skeet/Loreto - 11-20-2003 at 09:09 AM

Mike: Do you remember the old scam that the Wrestlers used to up the Gate count?
It is the same thing as the more controversy you can create the more money that can be made!!
We see it every week end in the Major Sports!! Skeet/Loreto

Anonymous - 11-20-2003 at 12:16 PM

It just struck me as a little odd that these people chose the same place to welcome the New Year. It could make for an awkward situation , or hopefully---an opportunity to hash things out and come to a gentleman's agreement. I can't think of a better place for a peaceful smmit meeting...."Baja".