BajaNomad

Q. for Doug re: attachments

Oso - 6-2-2006 at 05:15 PM

Why does the attachment bar appear sometimes and sometimes not? It seems to do this for either new topic or reply. Am I doing something wrong?

(Like I see it down there right now, with browse button, but it seems like when I want to post a pic sometimes it's not there.):?:

Bob and Susan - 6-2-2006 at 05:41 PM

here...

Oso - 6-2-2006 at 06:30 PM

Nope. It's here now but when I tried on off-topic it didn't show up.

bajalou - 6-2-2006 at 08:27 PM

Think they are not allowed in "Off Topic"

BajaNomad - 6-2-2006 at 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajalou
Think they are not allowed in "Off Topic"
Bingo!

;)

Oso - 6-2-2006 at 10:18 PM

Well that's ok then, but I coulda sworn I'd seen pictures there in some of the messages.

BajaNomad - 6-3-2006 at 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oso
Well that's ok then, but I coulda sworn I'd seen pictures there in some of the messages.
You are seeing pictures in some of the messages, but those images are hotlinked in using the image "code" with this button:

[Edited on 6-3-2006 by BajaNomad]

comitan - 6-3-2006 at 02:25 PM

I already knew that, but how did you draw the arrow?

comitan - 6-3-2006 at 03:17 PM

:P:P:P

hot link?

shari - 6-3-2006 at 07:29 PM

Sorry 'm lost, how do I hot link a picture into a post? How do I get my jpeg pics into a http:// thingy?? Thanks guys?

bear with me,this is the last try

shari - 6-3-2006 at 09:02 PM

this is the lovely sirenita

OMG, I finally did it thanks to your help, I hope Sirena won't be mad, she's awfully sensitive! hast luego

shari - 6-5-2006 at 08:24 PM

Lencho, I understand your concern and appreciate the suggestion, but I DO know my daughter extrememly well and respect her more than you will ever know, she has posted lots of pictures of herself on the internet and I know she liked this picture which was the most recent one...she didn't much like the one of her with the pronhorn as that was many years ago and now she's grown up alot. I also asked her if I could last week and she just said not to use the one with cake on her face!

shari - 6-6-2006 at 08:49 PM

Gee now you have me worried Larry...I guess we are naive out here in the boonies. I was just kiddin around when I said she'd be mad...it's our "way". But point well taken indeed.