BajaNomad

Rachel has arrived!!

Sallysouth - 11-30-2003 at 08:00 PM

To all my old Amigos and the Nomads who know or care about this special event,Baby Rachel was born this evening in La Paz. Mommy Juanita and Daddy Ty are doing fine. There were a few complications, but as far as I could decifer from the bad reception on the phone(from Ty Miller, proud new papa) The girls are fine. What a stress for me being so far away(like I could help?) "big sigh"She was due on the 3rd, a little early, and a bit small. Good thing Gradma is going to be there soon!!!! If you will, say prayers, give thanks for the new life!Gracias a Dios!! Just had to share, MsaL:saint:

JESSE - 11-30-2003 at 08:05 PM

Felicidades!!!!!!!!!!!;D

Santiago - 12-1-2003 at 08:14 AM

Great news, "Grandma". Sometimes the internet seems so odd - here I am in N Cal, listening to the rain, and catching up on the unfolding lives of T, J, Msal & now new baby girl. Someday, I'm just gonna have to meet these folks.....

Congradulations Grandma!

Natalie Ann - 12-1-2003 at 08:29 AM

Although we have not met, I rejoice in the birth of your granddaughter. Babies are postcards from heaven, reminding us of all the beauty and joy and goodness in the world. Through Rachel, you and yours are truly blessed.:saint:

[Edited on 12-1-2003 by Natalie Ann]

Edie H. - 12-1-2003 at 12:42 PM

Sending you a big CONGRATS Gramma Sally!! I'm glad all went well and that Mommy and baby Rachel are doing fine. I know you can't wait to get down there to see her for yourself.....you will find that grandbabies are the most wonderful part of life!

Skeet/Loreto - 12-1-2003 at 12:59 PM

It is a great pleasure to hear that Juanita,Ty and new Baby are fine. Many Happy days ahead for GrandMa. Skeet

Rachel

Sallysouth - 12-1-2003 at 01:43 PM

Thank you all for your kind words and good thoughts!I'm still waiting to hear how Juanita is doing as Ty had not seen her since the C-section birth. He is supposed to call me today and I am not going anywhere till I hear from him(altho I did go to the clinic and get my flu shot this morning!)I think our timing will be perfect for getting there(sister Maalaea is going to help also).Thanks all again for your kind congrats! Sally:yes: P.s.,Edie, this is my third G-child! Good to hear your voice. Does this make you and Steve related as second aunt and uncle or something? Besos, Sal

[Edited on 12-1-2003 by Sallysouth]

Sally

capn.sharky - 12-2-2003 at 08:32 AM

Que Bueno. If Rachael grows up to look anything like her mother, Ty will be an old man early. I bet she is a beautiful baby. Baby girls are the best. Sharky

Felicidades

flyfishinPam - 12-2-2003 at 03:17 PM

I found out through Danzante hotel when they asked for a cruiser and I refered to the El Fuerte. she told me that it was unavailable because the baby was coming. Makes me remember my kids births all over again. wonderful memories. Kids are the greatest....and speaking of, I';d better pick mine up from school now!

Congrats

Keri - 12-4-2003 at 04:19 PM

All the best to you and your new granddaughter. and to Mom and Pop also.k:bounce::spingrin::bounce: