BajaNomad

mulege status - just got this

Pages:  1  

capt. mike - 9-4-2006 at 10:34 AM

Howdy Cliff Thought maybe you would want this info. We received it from one of our morning hamsters who happens to live over in El Burro Cove and keeps a close watch on weather stuff and what's going on in the neighborhoods. Don't sound good
Hurricane John came up the Baja Peninsula Saturday night to within 25 miles west of the Bahia Concepcion and Mulege. By the time it arrived here the winds were only about 40 knots. However at the beach and in Mulege we had over 20 inches of rain overnight.
I have personally checked El Burro and Santispac and talked to people at El Coyote and Pt Arena. There is only minor damage to a few palapas and boat shades. had some damage to his boat shade. had some rock damage to his fire pit and a local trimarine came shore at el burro. To the best of my knowledge at this time that was the extent of the problems on the beaches.
Mulege Baja Sur Mexico. MAJOR FLOOD DISASTER. At 4am early Sunday morning people in homes next to the river only had time to put on shoes and run for their lives. The Mulege valley, Down town Mulege, and all the trailer parks along the river became completely flooded. From the main street in town to Mex 1 on the south side of town it was a raging wall of water. Reference points were difficult because you could only see an occasional roof. The water ran over the road just north of town, Isolating the north and south parts of town.
I talked to an American couple that swam to their Mexican neighbors to wake them, then together they swam for high ground. The water was up to the top of the doors of the houses within a short period of time. When I drove to town at 10am there were still rescue operations going on.
To the best of my knowledge there was no loss of life, however there was some people missing when I left town at 2pm.
I think it would be accurate to say that anyone who had property on or near the Mulege river has major damage. Looking out where Jorge's Trailer park was, it is hard to even find a landmark. At 10am , the water was still high and flowing very fast. The real damage will be evident when the water recedes.
I talked with Bart (Jungle Jim's). Their house is several blocks from the river and he said the water in their house was up to the eves. Bart said he could not even see his restauant which was over next to the river. As we talked we saw a large camper floating down the river.
The power will be out for at least a week. That mean no gas. No power and no gas to run the generators to keep food from spoiling in the stores as well as in the homes that were not destroyed. No gas to run the heavy equipment that will be needed to just clean the mud out of town. I am venturing a guess that the military will be needed to get water supplied because the pumps that supply the water to town are still underwater.
It was incredibly sad to see friends that had no idea where they were going to go or do or even sleep that night. A lot were hanging out in The Palapa Restaurant south of town. Most were wet. Lots of tears. Their only possessions were the clothes they were wearing. And worst of all as people were returning to their home late yesterday the found the looters had already been there.

Mulege Marv and others

CaboMagic - 9-4-2006 at 10:36 AM

President Fox was in CSL yesterday .. that is why lots of internet/cell/tele service communications was scrambled .. today too ...

We are sending urgent messages to government asking/pleading/suggesting/requesting helicopter supplies if possible ..

Wish we could do more immediate response to get you and all what is needed ..

T&L

What can we do?

quefaistu - 9-4-2006 at 11:54 AM

thanks for the infomation. We have a Rotary group ready and waiting to bring supplies or help out any way we can. What do the people need? Second question is how can we get there? There is not sufficient news here on the status of Hwy 1. Any news on the airstrip at PC or Palo Verde? Any need for medical supplies? Our prayers are with all our friends in Mulege. If anyone has any information how we can help, please post or e-mail me directly.

Pescador - 9-4-2006 at 12:07 PM

Even if the airstrip at Palo Verde is open, you will not at this time be able to get from there to Mulege. I talked to a friend in Ejido San Lucas this mornin and he can not even get to San Bruno at this point with 4x4. I am sure that things will open up pretty quickly but my best guess at this point is that the road is impassable. Friends at San Bruno could not get anywhere south and Antonio who owned most of the property at San Bruno could not get to Mulege at this time. Will advise if I hear anything else.

airmech - 9-4-2006 at 12:51 PM

I've heard ( but never flew into) of a paved runway at Santa Rosillia? If that's open; people flying down could drop off supplies there. I heard the road is passable from Santa Rosilia to Mulege.

quifaistu

capitolkat - 9-4-2006 at 01:07 PM

Send me a PM-- I'm with the Rotary club of Washington, DC and we may be able to help-- Norm

UNCONFIRMED Deaths in Mulege

vgabndo - 9-4-2006 at 02:02 PM

I just received a e-mail from a trusted friend in Oregon who has been communicating with a friend at Coyote on the Bahia. That person is reporting 3 confirmed dead. Two gringos and a Mexicano. The rest of her story matches what we've been getting. She reports seeing trailers floating into the ocean Sunday afternoon.

Let's hope it is an unfortunate rumor. They seem to ALWAYS happen at a time like this.

capt. mike - 9-4-2006 at 02:36 PM

AirMech - that's San bruner/palos verdes - the one Jim is talking about this thread (pescador)

he's right, even if you landed there you couldn't get to mulege by hiway yet.

Anybody hear from Pompano

Baja Bernie - 9-4-2006 at 02:39 PM

mulege

mulege marv - 9-4-2006 at 02:41 PM

sorry i havent been able to post any news, i have been to busy helping people less fortunate than myself. lets go back, friday the storm got downsized to a "tropical storm" everyone kinda let their gard down. on saturday the rain started, no big deal, tropical storm, right ? saturday morning 3:00 am i looked at the river for about the hundrenth time, got up at 3:30 the river had risen to my front door, about 25 feet of water going very fast. the bottom line is mulege has been devistated, all the river homes are badly damaged or destroyed. 99% of the people on the river have lost everything, some even their lives. everyone is pulling togather here but i dont know if its enough, the devistation is unbelivable. jorges park is gone, orchard & oasis badly damaged, villa marias, badly damaged, cuesta real badly damaged, the river has recieded now and left tons of mud and debris behind, we are all just trying to dig out now, with no water, no electricty, and alot, more later.

[Edited on 9-4-2006 by mulege marv]

rumor

mulege marv - 9-4-2006 at 02:43 PM

no its not a rumor, unfortunalty, one was buried today.

Skeet/Loreto - 9-4-2006 at 02:45 PM

May the Good Lord protect you All!!

Does anyone know if the Strip up by the Hotel Mulege can still be used?

Has anyone seen Saul. Would appreciate any Info.

I have a Truck and Trailer that I could load up and come across the Ferry.

This is the time for the Baja Bush Pilots to Step Up to the Plate and help their Friends. I wish I were still able to Fly I would be there making a Survey from the Air and reporting the conditions.
The major Problem will be getting Aid to the People and The Aircraft and Knowledge of the Baja Bush Pilots and the Good Samritans would be a Major Key at this time.
Is the Airstript at the Serinidad Open?
Any Reports on the Road North out of Sta Rosalilla?

Thanks for all the good reporting of this disaster. Let us all know How we can Help and by Aircraft/Vehicle???

Someone has to get the information as to the conditions of the Roads.

Hang in there !!

Skeet

supplies

mulege marv - 9-4-2006 at 02:45 PM

you get them that far i will pick them up !

capt. mike - 9-4-2006 at 02:46 PM

Marv - this is unbelievable! can you say when the road from San Bruno to mulege will be passable? and advise on landing at Palo Verdes, condition at Palo verdes etc?
BBP is working on relief flights.

airport

Sharksbaja - 9-4-2006 at 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
May the Good Lord protect you All!!

Does anyone know if the Strip up by the Hotel Mulege can still be used?

Has anyone seen Saul. Would appreciate any Info.

I have a Truck and Trailer that I could load up and come across the Ferry.

This is the time for the Baja Bush Pilots to Step Up to the Plate and help their Friends. I wish I were still able to Fly I would be there making a Survey from the Air and reporting the conditions.
The major Problem will be getting Aid to the People and The Aircraft and Knowledge of the Baja Bush Pilots and the Good Samritans would be a Major Key at this time.
Is the Airstript at the Serinidad Open?
Any Reports on the Road North out of Sta Rosalilla?

Thanks for all the good reporting of this disaster. Let us all know How we can Help and by Aircraft/Vehicle???

Someone has to get the information as to the conditions of the Roads.

Hang in there !!

Skeet

I was up there looking around Skeet. It's not usable until a grader or cat fills many ruts.

i will check

mulege marv - 9-4-2006 at 02:55 PM

mike we have been cut off from everthing, i have the only computer up in mulege as far as i know, thanks to satillite, & generator. i dont know about palo verdes i will try to find out.

Skeet/Loreto - 9-4-2006 at 02:56 PM

Capt.Mike; Can you get someone down there that can fly over and Land and get back a real good Report on the Road conditions? The condition of the People in the Mountains above Mulege and the Road coming down into Sta Rosalilla:

It will be difficult getting Help from the South as Loreto was Hit Hard and Roads North of Loreto will be impassable. Someone needs to get this information North so plans can be made to get releif via Road, Air, Ferry from Guyamaus!!

Please let me know if I can help and How and What.

Skeet

capt. mike - 9-4-2006 at 03:16 PM

aLL I KNOW FOR SURE is the flying sams are heADED to lopez mateo this fri via guaymas, they can scout from MMGM to Lopez, but won't have the gas/range to cover mulege and won't land there yet, they are staying in guaymas sat, some fri too. lopez runway wwas spared.

The BBP and/or members are talking ABOUT some air support. more as i know sumthing.

Aero medicos i think head to mulege 2nd weekend sept, but cadeje likely is wasted - no landings there and with serenidad strip closed, they might cancel unless they think about san bruno. PC has pretty good drainage, wonder how it faired??

Skeet/Loreto - 9-4-2006 at 03:31 PM

Thanks Sharks:
The Paved Runway at Sta. Rosalilla has always been in pretty good condition except in a 35MPH Crosswind.
Keep us Posted!
I feel very Helpless, sitting here with No Medical, can only Fly in a Pressuried Aircraft.
My heart goes out to All; Keep the Chin Up!!
Sket

Diver - 9-4-2006 at 03:33 PM

From the other post, re: Mulege',
Looks like your place probably made it, Sharks.

Spoke to Someone on the Phone From Mulege

Okay, I spoke to my mom, Patti Higginbotham, on the satellite phone. She is in Mulege. It was hard to hear, but this is the latest information:

Tom and Patti Higginbotham are fine, although they had to swim out of their house and luckily found a boat to get into.

Jorge's trailer park is completely gone.

The Orchard is mostly standin, but many roofs and windows, etc. gone. 10 feet of water.

The Oasis has major damage, but houses and trailers are there. 10 feet of water.

Jungle Jims and my parent's house - 10 feet of water.

Villa Maria Isabel - 6 - 8 feet of water.

My parents are staying with Marv and Cathy in the houses as you get toward the Serenidad, so they must have had less water there.

The road from Sta. Rosalia to Mulege is open to 4 wheel drive only at this time.

People (including Americans) desperately need something to cook on, clothes, food, fresh water and shoes (Teva type sandals are best). The American Red Cross will not go to Mexico.

I hope this is helpful, and will continue to post as Patti gets me information about what is needed.

[Edited on 9-4-2006 by Diver]

Cypress - 9-4-2006 at 03:38 PM

How 'bout loading up a boat or two from the mainland? They could carry a lot more than a couple of piper cubs.

kenney00 - 9-4-2006 at 03:57 PM

Do you know if Serenidad's airstrip is usable?
Thank you,
an Aeromedico

Diver - 9-4-2006 at 04:12 PM

Pompano is up north.
His place sustained only minor damage.

Whoa....very bad news, Marv.
Glad you are safe.

More info on Mulege------

Barry A. - 9-4-2006 at 04:38 PM

Just received an e-mail from Dr. Vince Flynn who has a house at Coyote Bay for over 30 years-----the following reported to him by a "Patsi Hodges" on the situation in Mulege---------(Dr. Flynn is in Coronado, CA)

Hi Vince,

Unfortunately the news of Mulege is not good. We haven't been into town yet but have been told by people who have that anything along the river is gone. They said the water was to the top os the palm trees. The flood hit sometime early sun morn and sun afternoon trailers and cars were still floating out to sea. People got away with the clothes on their backs. There is no power in town so no water (it's contaminated anyway) and no gas. They said something about the military bringing in water and gas. I hope so. Geary from Burro went into town and said 100's of people are just wandering around wondering what to do. They are left with absolutely nothing. We are so lucky here.

The water was in Mikes house but its just water and it doesn't take long for the tile to dry out. Our house was full, too. No big deal. Gives it a good cleaning once every couple of years.

The roads are out between here and Sta Rosalia and between here and Loreto. But we see a road crew out (two Mexican's in the back of a pick-up kicking rocks out of the road.)

Two days before the storm hit we saw dozens of cherry picker trucks heading south and then huge empty dump trucks also in the dozens. I guess so they would be there when it hit Cabo. Wrong!! We need them.

I'll write more as I find out more,
Patsi

Dr. Flynn wrote:
Wow!! Thanks for the report, Patti. That must have been quite a storm. You mentioned Mike had alot of water, was it damaging or just nearby? Sometimes those lower lying houses really get flooded. Would be interested in any damage reports on the houses on the river, we have a friend who has one next to the bed and breakfast close to Serenedad. And also the runway at Serenedad, and of course the road. Thanks, and good luck. Vince

[Edited on 9-4-2006 by Barry A.]

barnes - 9-4-2006 at 05:02 PM

Marv: this is joe barnes and betty-from Orchard (poker) golf etc. Presently at other home in Tokeland. Wa.

On the deaths-anybody we might know? Talked to George and Cheryl and Alacran(Paul) Sat. am. Have no Idea how they are or all our other friends--really glad you got through and guess?? your house wasn't damaged too much and you are ok?

If you don't have time to respond will understand. Oh-If you have been up the orchard-do you know if my house is still there--understand 10 feet of water? Thanks-e-mail is: mymolly55@isp.com God bless. Joe

mulege status Monday 1330 PDT

BAJAmerican - 9-4-2006 at 05:21 PM

My name is Dan Donohue. Just joined forum so info is about 4 hours old as of this post
Onsite report as of 1330 PDT Monday from Gaby Saul & Hugo Martinez
Rriver crested at the level of the Church steps across to the other side of river.
Road is passable to Sta Rosalia 4wd only. Debris up to 6 ft plus washed out road. , BUT THERE IS NO GASOLINE RESERVES AVAILABLE.
No one getting through from San Ignacio.
Gas stations were under water. Several homes on the American side were washed away. Some deaths rptd.
No water, electric yet,
LANDLINE phone lines are now on in Sta Rosalia
Serenidad reported washed out in spots.
Palo Verde airstrip no reported problem from here. Chivato may also be OK.

Please advise if Palo Verde availability is confirmed. What is the name of the scheduled commercial air service to/from San Carlos??

I am looking to go down ASAP to help out, but am not a pilot. I am looking for a ride. If you need/want an extra body, call me at 951-317-8824

Food & water will be most important short term.

CaboMagic - 9-4-2006 at 05:44 PM

Fox flew over the entire peninsula .. I am certain arrangements are being made to address the disaster .. tho I cannot provide more specific info.

Tho our provisions are not making it far enough we will keep the trucks going for as long as needed.

God bless and thank you to those who have made the anonymous $10 contributions - the money will be spent to purchase supplies and gasoline.

toneart - 9-4-2006 at 05:57 PM

I would think that it would be inappropriate to confirm any names of people who have died in this forum. Their first of kin should be notified first.

We, who have homes there, are all curious because they are our friends and we want to know that they are OK.

I propose a more positive approach:

1. If anyone can CONFIRM SURVIVORSHIP of specific persons that relatives and friends have been requesting information on.
A. Joan Frikke of The Orchard
B. George and Cheryl of The Orchard
C. Hugh Llewellen of The Orchard
D. The Roberto Saucedo Family
Please make an effort to find these people and report. (and anyone else who requests it.

2. Can someone there start a list of survivors and post them here daily, as the list grows? This worked when I was trapped in Panajachel, Guatemala during the big earthquake of 1976. In that case we set up a regular meeting place and everyone participated. The list was compiled and runners (on foot) ran the list down to Guatemala City and delivered it to the Red Cross. I see by some posts that the Red Cross does not operate in Baja. There must be an agency in Sta Rosalia that can transmit the list. Or maybe the list can be handed to pilots or other rescuers when the are able to get in there.

3. Any other ideas?

TechsMex - 9-4-2006 at 06:08 PM

toneart,
I didn't respond initially because I agree that it would not be appropriate.
The one name I have is not on that list.
I'm pretty sure Roberto got his family out early and I'll see what I can find out about the others.
Peter

Hi Marv

Keri - 9-4-2006 at 06:09 PM

The house in your picture is my friends Tanya and Hermans house or what there house used to be. I have not heard from them and I'm very worried. If there is any way you can find out about them and post here, Thank you,k

capt. mike - 9-4-2006 at 06:32 PM

Kenny - just got a report, the Strip was heavily washed out. will be days if not weeks as don's grader will be doing work elsewhere 1st.

Mulege report

Bruce R Leech - 9-4-2006 at 06:35 PM

some one told me to be carful of what I wish for and they were right. Mulege was devestated by John and some many have lost everything. some peple are still mising and we are looking for them. I have been helping to rescue peple sence saterday night with little sleep. Mulege is compleetly cut off from every ware and with out power water and phone service. the stores have very little food and no drinking water. it looks like it is going to be a cople of weeks befor anything changes so it is going to be real tough on a lot of peple here. every form of help is needed sence bouth the hospital and clinc were flooded. we compleetly lost 2 schools including the new high school. als many business and hundereds of homes. the ones tha are left sufered servire damege,also it took out all of the city water wells so it will be a very long time for them to get us water again. many of us are staying in the kindergarden . I hope every one will excuse my spelling I am very tired and dont have spell check here. so far ther have only been a few deaths confermend but rummers are runing ramped. I will not be abel to respond to this untill they have restored phones and electricty in Mulege.

on a personal not we sufered no property damege to eather our house and business in town or at my ranch and all of my family are just fine.

Bruce

keri

mulege marv - 9-4-2006 at 06:58 PM

all i can say is they are not on the missing list, so im sure they are ok

im sorry

mulege marv - 9-4-2006 at 07:02 PM

i cant not keep up with all your emails , though i love the concern, just to busy and only have a generator to use so much. just let me say its as bad as you could imagine, its very sad. thanks, i will try to keep up, im not ignoring you just very busy. im sure you understand

Pescador - 9-4-2006 at 07:28 PM

Russ has posted from Punta chivato but no one has reported on the condition of the airstrip. The strip at Palo Verde, which is a little further soouth is serviced by Vuelos de Guerrero Negro. Santa Rosalia numbers are 01-615-15-2-31-81 And the Guaymas number is 01 622 22 1 28 00. If Punta Chivato were open it would not be too far to go to Mulege by boat, but it sounds like some 4x4's were able to get through from Santa Rosalia to Mulege. The reports that I have at Santa Rosalia through Ejido San Lucas are that all arroyos have flooded and every one that crosses the highway has taken out a large hunk of road. Some were still running. It was not possible to get to Palo Verde from Santa Rosalia as of this afternoon.

barnes - 9-4-2006 at 08:41 PM

Toneart and all others: I apologize for my concern-you are correct in what you said--

I am concerned about everyone in Mulege-period--Trying to get enough information to make a decision on whether to head down or not.

At this point-no gasoline? no water-no housing-no electricity-roads impassable etc. I can be out of here in one day-once I know it makes sense to be there--or if i can get there---many of you -- I am sure feel the same way.

I am very concerned and apologize for upsetting anybody. Joe Barnes

Organzing Relief for Mulege

lindsay - 9-4-2006 at 09:03 PM

After talking to my daughter's relatives in Mulege and hearing the same reports that are coming from others posting here, I know that all of you who are organizing relief and supplies for the town...it is much needed. Any of you who are flying or driving when possible, please post here if you are starting from or passing through San Diego. I have been getting clothes and non-perishable food to send down and if I can connect with someone headed for Mulege who can take supplies, I would really like to contribute. Thanks and keep this community in your thoughts.

REPORT- SERENIDAD AIR STRIP 9/4/06

CasaManzana - 9-4-2006 at 09:05 PM

This is a pix taken at noon showing some standing water. I could not walk across it without sinking in even at the middle of the strip where this pix was taken. You pilots know what is damage and what is not, but seems to me that it only requires a drying out and not a grader....si or no?

Bajalero - 9-4-2006 at 09:16 PM

Not only needs to dry out but it needs to firm up.

If it's a bog then trigear stay away , taildraggers only:bounce:

MULEGE REPORT- VILLA MARIA RV PARK 9/4/06

CasaManzana - 9-4-2006 at 09:17 PM

The guy in the photo is Jessy, a caretaker there at the park. He said where he is standing only the tip of his head would show above the water yesterday. This is about second row back. For those who know the park, the laundry had only three feet of water inside. No injurys at this place. Many cars and trucks with hoods and doors open to dry out.

Sta. Rosalia to Mulege

Sharksbaja - 9-4-2006 at 09:20 PM

I was informed by Bruce that he took a 4X4 to Sta. Rosalia and back. Took him all day.

Thank you for the updates!!

lindsay - 9-4-2006 at 09:21 PM

I just had an e-mail from Maribel who is in Rosarito right now as she was on her way to see her daughter at the time of the storm. I will tell her to check here so she can see your photo and the others that are being posted. Thank you again for the info and all our thoughts are with Mulege!!

barnes - 9-4-2006 at 09:32 PM

SHARKSBAJA OR WHOEVER?

Seems a disaster-----No one is coordinating anything--except you guys!!! No news in the us at all. only internet. or course I understand why.------the problem is this--most of you have already figured this out--how do we provide relief--no real news yet on roads passable-gasoline available-with a mothorhome-or trailer-if we all can get through-and if the govt. will allow is to get through with suppliles, water-or filtration sistems-etc. in other words WHAT CAN WE DO??? for our american and mexican friends there?---has anyone notifed the american news service-tv stations or whatever?seems they would love to know--the more news we can get out-maybe the more help?

anyway--you guys are doing a great job--any help you need-let me know--joe barnes-e-mail: mymolly55@isp.com phone is (360) 267-6908 (In washington state-app 2000 miles from my favorite place-Muleje

Joe barnes

Thanks for everything you are doing Marv

Keri - 9-4-2006 at 09:35 PM

We all appreciate any little info you can give us when you have time. Wish I could be there to help.feel very helpless here. Thanks again,k

Bruce

Keri - 9-4-2006 at 09:43 PM

Glad you are ok. Tried to call many times got thru to your answering machine tonight. Have you seen Tanya and Herman. I'm worried about them. Saw the picture of their place totally destroyed. They were taking their motorhome up to Carlos's house. Hope that was high enough to save them. Please let me know if you see them. tell them I'm trying to find them. Again Bruce glad you made it thru and thanks for posting. Please keep up your reports.,k

CaboMagic - 9-4-2006 at 10:06 PM

Bruce we are all breething size of relief knowing you are okey --- spelling intentional to give all a chuckle and some levity --- love and prayers from all yur amigos ......

Tomorrow (Tues) we will learn more of what will be needed to get supplies to your area and whether it will be feasible for us to be a go-between from CSL ... will post as soon as we are given good info from officials ..

Stay strong everyone and for those of you that believe, there are many many prayers being said by many people from many walks of life for swift action to get help to all in need ...

Please know we truly care about everyone and want to do what we can for all of you ...

My heart is aching being unable to get supplies quickly delivered with a wave of a magic wand or a wish on a star .. but if it were possible 'snap' it would be ...

MULEGE REPORT- DOWNTOWN RIVER AREA

CasaManzana - 9-4-2006 at 10:20 PM

These pix were taken from the bridge or actually in the same area below the bridge. Obviously nothing to save here, even after the flood wall to prevent this was built this last year. Two police watched as people picked and looted what they wanted. Truth be known, nothing of value was taken by them no matter how hard they tried-

In the last pix you can see some of the many folks who are trying to do laundry in the only water they have....the river.
And i can say there is one confirmed death of a gringo at Jorges Park. I talked to two people who said "Yes, I saw the body". That of an older man who drowned in his trailer. Many rumors (four by my count) suggest that two young teen Mexican girls were swept to sea

[Edited on 9-5-2006 by BajaNomad]

toneart - 9-4-2006 at 10:26 PM

Barnes,

I too am trying to assess the situation as to how and when we can go to Mulege.

My problem is, can we bring enough to offset what we would consume? Where would you stay? What would you eat? By the time you get there would relief agencies such as the Mexican military, Rotarians, helicoptors, boats already be in operation.

I don't know the answer to this and would like to get it from the people who are there. I too am waiting for more information.

I have/had (?) a house there. If I were to come down asap, the priority would be to bring supplies for those in need, which at present, is everybody. People come first! Then I would have to tend to my property.

Is it too early to be there. Could anything be done yet? Is there anything worth salvaging?

Friends are heading there right now. How would they communicat to me what they find? I need to wait and get more information as it becomes available.

I am inviting input here.

Notify us press.

barnes - 9-4-2006 at 10:31 PM

Sorry: Know I am new--today to your forum--thank goodness you are there!

Anyway-obviously complete mess-deaths-maybe 3 hope no more-property loss-who knows? my house? my friends?

can we get there with help-no one really knows--

I sent a e-mail to cnn-news--after going through 3 links finally got an e-mail address and sent them a report--after going through maybe 4 or 5 or more subordinates maybe they might get it--a super news story--and maybe some help for mulege.

Please get a hold of any news service--get cordingation with us and mexico on letting all of us getting through with relief-(yeah right) good luck--with iran - iraj--bush-(thought i was a republican-actually guess I am now a radical or something)

very impoortant this gets into the us media and very important that they actually report it correctly(good luck)
major disasterr-three deaths reported so far-etc. relief very necessary and very important all relief can get there-no problems with mex. or american aulthorities.

sorry for my rambling--go to work--I am very tired - as most os you are--8am this morning--still on. bless all (however you want or don't want to) joe barnes

bajamigo - 9-4-2006 at 10:37 PM

Bruce, if someone has set up a fund to provide financial assistance to Mulegenos who suffered losses in the storm, I want to contribute to it.

Good on you Art

Sharksbaja - 9-4-2006 at 10:39 PM

I am currenly in the planning stages. Plan what you will do there. Keeping yourself safe and healthy would mean you could give a lot of youself to the needy. With that said we must consider the most important items to bring. Seems a trainful of goods is necessary but pay close attention the the cries from the locals down there. They will tell us what we should/can bring down that would be of great importance. Iam trying to secure some antibiotics and med supplies as well as water treatment stuff.
As far as where you woill stay, be certain you have some kind of plan for that also. I can use my PU bed tent or possibly my upstairs in Mulege should it still exist.

Info will trickle out, the roads are mostly out with truckers and whole bunch of others clogging up the Hwy. Emergency crews need priority and I am sure they will fix that stretch so of Mulege rapidly be semi-patient....

barnes - 9-4-2006 at 10:56 PM

toneart and sharksba and anybody else: Totally agree with what you said -United States news has had no reports all day.. app. 30 min. ago sent an e-mail to cnn--had to go through 3 or 4 of their links to get contact-expect-means--many subordinates that might pass up-understand?

suggest-most important thing now is to get the word out o american press--already many people ready to go with supplies if we can get through with supplies-including getting through the border with no problems-gasoline to get there-roads ok--etc. you both know exactly what i am talking about\

my intentions are this: find out what is goint on-make sure i can get through and survive-and help--joe barnes

CaboMagic - 9-4-2006 at 10:57 PM

bajamigo -

We have created the Dos Angeles Hurricane John Relief Project --- tho initial actions were targeted for the area around CSL we realize immediate emergency action is needed in Mulege.

We are accepting donations via Wells Fargo Bank as well as from our cabomagic.com site for credit card processing ..

We are coordinating emergency truck drive from USA border and there are several nomads stepping up on the angel plate too ... ding ding ding

We will know tomorrow if Tommy can get an escort arranged but either way truck/s will load and go from Tijuana very soon ...

Will post more information tomorrow ...

God bless all of us ... LG

[Edited on 9-5-2006 by CaboMagic]

bajaden - 9-5-2006 at 12:52 AM

Hey Corky. Let me know what your plans are. It doesn't make sense to go until we know we can get there and we can get gas all the way down. I can borrow a trailer and load it up with supplies. Its driving me nuts just sitting here and doing nothing. Mi Amigo, I wouldn't hold out too much hope for the upstairs. I hope I'm wrong, because I may need a place to stay. Barnes, Gabby is my upstairs neighbor and I glad to hear she's alright, also Hugo who is a good friend.

Marv is OB John and Gene alright?

Right on Den

Sharksbaja - 9-5-2006 at 01:18 AM

You are exactly right. I also have a trailer capable of hauling a couple tons if I can figure this all out.

Gee, I wish I had a better photo to look at of our mess. Maybe manana. Well get the plans firmed up as we go Den.

[Edited on 9-5-2006 by Sharksbaja]

Skeet/Loreto - 9-5-2006 at 04:19 AM

Hang in there Nomads :
Everyone is starting to get on Track.We really need a Report on the Grade North of Sta Rosalilla?

For those planning on going down by Truck or Car. Be Adised that you could be Held up for Weeks by Road conditions as I have been in the Past at El Roaairo, San Quintin Mulege and the Big Dip just North of Loreto.

The Road Conditions MUST!!!!! be Checked;
Notice to any Baja Bush Pilot that Can do the Job!
I will pay for you Fuel!!!!!!

Anybody still Flying a Cessna 180 should have enough Range to go Down to that Area and Return to Guerreo Negro/Sta Rancho Sta Innes.

Anyone, Please send emails to the Dept. Of Tourism in LaPaz. Remember the Power lies in the Capital City-La Paz.

Skeet/Loreto

FARASHA - 9-5-2006 at 04:40 AM

Skeet - I would like to have an mailing adress for the La Paz Officials - as I would really like to let them know, that even people in EUROPE are aware of the situation in BCS - especially MULEGE, and that we are concerned that help is delayed.
It must be possible to get Army helis flying in and dropping of what's needed. And to fly out those who need medicalcare!!
Something we do, when we have Floods/Avalanches here around. Whole villages have been evacuated this way.
So give me any adresses you have and I'll be on to it from this side of the globe, together with some friends.
I have a friend who has relocated in MULEGE half year ago and we (friends and relatives) are very much worried.
I have visited Mulege earlier this year, so I do know some of the people who are now desperate for help.
regards LiseLotte

capt. mike - 9-5-2006 at 05:03 AM

the serenidad strip looks like it didn't have any wash outs like happened in juliet's storm when it took Don 2 weeks to get it fixed and dried.

if it dries fully, no rocks, big ones that is!, and doesn't pump water, most tri gears should be ABLE to get in, like the sort of planes, BBPers and the like, that go there frequently.

Skeet/Loreto - 9-5-2006 at 06:16 AM

Capt. Mike: Can you do anything about getting someone down there in a Plane that can give an Accurate Report???

As many Pilots that have used the Seriendad Strip and the Friends of Don Johnson should be able to Land on the Road,. If none can call me and if the Pilot will stay below 5,000 ft. I can sure get in there with a Load of Medical Supplies.
Sure wish I had my 170B right Now!!

Com On Mike see if you can pull some Strings with BBP and get some Help down There.

Skeet/Loreto

CortezExplorers - 9-5-2006 at 09:43 AM

I have been unable to get hold of my Mick and Maria at this time, so i am still waiting, to find out what they need - However, are there thoughts to having some kind of convoy for people who can make it down, and have vehicles to make the journey?

CortezExplorers - 9-5-2006 at 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
My problem is, can we bring enough to offset what we would consume? Where would you stay? What would you eat? By the time you get there would relief agencies such as the Mexican military, Rotarians, helicoptors, boats already be in operation.

Well said. Sometimes the best help is to stand back and provide material support to those with field experience in disaster work.

--Larry

Very true, however with some of us need to head down out of concern for loved ones, extracting where needed. If we are going down anyway, it would be great to know what is needed -

capt. mike - 9-5-2006 at 10:49 AM

As far as i can tell, BBP is working on airlift options, have to let that admin run their show, they have good people showing concern. Landing on roads etc not a good idea, have to keep safety at the forefront - don't need to lose others or have an incident. if i could get there now i would but have to wait for now. many good volunteers will get on this i know, like the flying sams and angel flight did for katrina.

BAJAmerican - 9-5-2006 at 10:55 AM

OK FOLKS latest update from the scene Tuesday 1051 PDT

Soldiers say Palo Verde Airport is OK
The phones in Sta Rosalia are working.
Food, electric also OK in Sta Rosalia
In Mulege, water will not be ready until the electric goes on. They think that will be a WEEK.
MAJOR NEED IS MOSQUITO ABATEMENT - LARGE SCALE AND REPELLENT -DENGUE IS A MAJOR THREAT. VACCINE may be needed afterward.
SOME TELEPHONES ON IN MULEGE - NO REGULAR INTERNET OR CELL SERVICE
rELIEF EFFORTS - BEST EFFORTS is GUAYMAS FERRY to STA Rosalia
Serenidad Airport has major rocks/arroyos as of last report
If you have planes flying in with goods to Palo Verde, you can call Gaby Saul at 615-152-0707 to get some trucks up there to bring back
Yesterday Road to Sta Rosalia took 3 hours
Soldiers are in the area; helicopters are reviewing the area.
CHIVATO area OK - water came from mountains, not the sea

Hook - 9-5-2006 at 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BAJAmerican
DENGUE IS A MAJOR THREAT. VACCINE may be needed afterward.

There is no vaccine for dengue. All we can do is help with external preventatives.

From the CDC website:

No dengue vaccine is available. Recently, however, attenuated candidate vaccine viruses have been developed. Efficacy trials in human volunteers have yet to be initiated. Research is also being conducted to develop second-generation recombinant vaccine viruses. Therefore, an effective dengue vaccine for public use will not be available for 5 to 10 years.

Natalie Ann - 9-5-2006 at 11:24 AM

American Red Cross Report

I don't see how this really cover the situation in Mulege, but here's what the American REd Cross is saying:

Hurricane John Rips Mulege - 9/5/2006

As we are told and from photos, the river in Mulege crested in the town square of Mulege to the North and within several feet of highway 1 to the South. All of the structures, trailers, etc. along the river were either washed away or were severely damaged. We have no information on the Serenidad, one report was that it was washed away and another that it sustained very little damage.

The report from the Red Cross:

That President Vicente Fox was in Mulege (and other areas) yesterday
That he pledged national support for the area

That the water in Mulege is down to normal level

That the roads to Mulege from the north have been fixed or detours have been made

That trucks will be arriving today with relief supplies

That most structures survived the flood however, most in the river sustained heavy damage

That there is major cleanup to be done

That the government is sending in persons to spray for dengue fever as well as vaccinate all the children

And that although Mulege was hit very hard, the major damage was between Loreto and LaPaz.

We have been attempting to contact persons in Mulege who can confirm this information. If you are in Mulege or have a contact that can be reached in Mulege, they need to contact us at

[Edited on 9-5-2006 by Natalie Ann]

Sounds like the Red Cross needs a link to Baja Nomad.

vgabndo - 9-5-2006 at 11:33 AM

Doug's site seems to be the clearing house to the world about REAL conditions. Thanks to all for what you are doing.

Still hoping for any word on San Nicolas. No known contact since before the rains came. The suspense is not too much fun, but I have nothing to complain about either way.

john

jandjbaja - 9-5-2006 at 11:35 AM

:( THANKS FOR THE INFO. WE ARE ON PUNTA ARENA AND SOUNDS LIKE WE TOOK THE STORM OK. OUR CARETAKER MIGHT BE STRANDED ON THE BEACH. IF YOU CAN WOULD YOU CHECK ON HIM AND HIS WIFE. NACHO ROMO. HIS HOUSE IN TOWN, IS THE GREEN ONE JUST PAST SALU'S TIENDA, THE GREEN ONE. HIS DAUGHTER LIVES THERE. HOPE ALL IS OK WITH THEM. HOW DID THAT PART OF MULEGE FAIR. ALSO HAVE FRIENDS THAT JUST BOUGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM SALU'S. WE HAVE NO INFO ON THAT SIDE OF THE RIVER. THEY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE PLACE WASHED AWAY. ANY INFO ON THESE THINGS WOULD BE HELPFUL

THANKS, JUDY

Pescador - 9-5-2006 at 12:07 PM

I just got off of the phone with Vuelos De Guerro Negro and they indicated that the strip at Palo Verde is OK and they landed there yesterday twice with their twin engine.
I also talked to San Marcos Mike this morning and he indicated that COMSA which is the company at the Gypsum mine on San Marcos Island is heading up a relief effort for Mulege. Details at www.bloodydecks.com

Cypress - 9-5-2006 at 12:10 PM

I'd take lencho's advise. Don't jump into anything you're not prepared for. You might become part of the problem.

jandjbaja - 9-5-2006 at 12:16 PM

YOU GYUS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!! WE HAVE FRIENDS THAT LIVE PAST THE MISSION AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING AND IF THEY NEED ANYTHING. I HAVE A PH# IF SOME OF THE PHONES ARE WORKING MAYBE HIS MIGHT BE. CAN ANYONE TRY AND CALL HIM. HIS MANE IS ALFREDO, HE'S DONE A LOT OF WORK IN TOWN, MARI BELLS, OASIS, ETC. HIS PHONE # IS 1530861. THANKS

Pescador - 9-5-2006 at 12:21 PM

Hi Bders ~ I have just returned from a meeting here at Isla San Marcos with the Mining Company COMSA and what to do about all the needs of Mulege to the south. We here have already started a food and clothes drive as well sending assistance. Mulege has been devastated!!! Worst since 1959!! They need any contribution which can be had........ NOT MONEY! but supplies. People on the river and throughout the town have NO WATER or ELECTRICITY
also most have lost everything.

We here at COMSA have come to the aid many times for the better of the Baja Community and are often the first to act in times of need. PLEASE Help US Help Mulege's people.

COMSA has a trucking company and office in Calexico California. We need Clothes~ New/Old Foods~ Dry/Canned Medical Supplies~ Basic Shelter~ Tents/Tarps Electrical Devices~ Flashlights/Batteries/Lanterns

Here is the Addy and I/WE (COMSA) guarantee everything will go were it's needed. PLEASE DON'T SEND MONEY!!

Hurricane John "Mulege Relief"
C.O. COMSA
2421 Portico, Blvd. Suite B
Calexico, CA 92231

Thanks to All!! For Your Help

Pescador - 9-5-2006 at 12:24 PM

Sorry about that, The previous post was from www.bloodydecks.com and was posted by San Marcos Mike from San Marcos Island. Comsa is trying to bring a truck down with relief supplies and will pay for all the gas, they just need things to bring. If you have any questions, you can call Mike at 415-244-8451. They are close and have already started sending things into Mulege.

Ok all you generous Nomads

Sharksbaja - 9-5-2006 at 01:08 PM

It's paramount that money be available on the spot in Mulege ASAP.

Plunk down your cash for Mulege. I'll work together with Bruce and some other professionals to get much needed money for Mulege victims. I have access to accounts in Sta. Rosalia which I can use in conjunction with Paypal.

If you can't trust us, who the hell can you trust.

Mulege disaster

JaLoTiger - 9-5-2006 at 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mulege marv
sorry i havent been able to post any news, i have been to busy helping people less fortunate than myself. lets go back, friday the storm got downsized to a "tropical storm" everyone kinda let their gard down. on saturday the rain started, no big deal, tropical storm, right ? saturday morning 3:00 am i looked at the river for about the hundrenth time, got up at 3:30 the river had risen to my front door, about 25 feet of water going very fast. the bottom line is mulege has been devistated, all the river homes are badly damaged or destroyed. 99% of the people on the river have lost everything, some even their lives. everyone is pulling togather here but i dont know if its enough, the devistation is unbelivable. jorges park is gone, orchard & oasis badly damaged, villa marias, badly damaged, cuesta real badly damaged, the river has recieded now and left tons of mud and debris behind, we are all just trying to dig out now, with no water, no electricty, and alot, more later.

JaLoTiger - 9-5-2006 at 01:13 PM

Is anyone thinking of driving down to Mulege? Please let me know because we can either send money, supplies, and/or caravan down together. Lorraine is thinking of going to help with clean up for a very short trip. Our hearts are sick and we want to help but need a coordinator up here on this end to help.

Any suggestions on a Mulege bound coordinated relief effort from the west states?

I'm in

JaLoTiger - 9-5-2006 at 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
It's paramount that money be available on the spot in Mulege ASAP.

Plunk down your cash for Mulege. I'll work together with Bruce and some other professionals to get much needed money for Mulege victims. I have access to accounts in Sta. Rosalia which I can use in conjunction with Paypal.

If you can't trust us, who the hell can you trust.

JaLoTiger - 9-5-2006 at 01:17 PM

Give us instructions on username etc. for paypal. I will call all my buddies up here and let them know, if they haven't already read this. Great idea. Thank you!!

submarine_dbk - 9-5-2006 at 01:18 PM

The Rotary Club in Santa Rosaila is also coordinating efforts to get supplies to Mulege. You can contact Julieta Medina Oronoz - she is helping with these efforts. Both she and the Rotary club have accounts that funds can be transferred to. Contact her at the following email:

julietabaja@hotmail.com

mulege update

mulege marv - 9-5-2006 at 01:26 PM

the pemex got their generator going today so we have gas anyway, heard the phones are working in town only. the road to santa rosalia is drivable 4 wheel drive. the clean up is tough with no water, no electricity. according to a line hand probably be 20 days before all is restored. its pretty depressing in mulege right now. we are working on it but very slow.

Cypress - 9-5-2006 at 01:32 PM

Thanks for the update. Our prayers are with ya'll.:(

road conditions?

jcinbaja - 9-5-2006 at 01:39 PM

Hola, I had planned on heading to Loreto this Friday. I am a business owner in Loreto and have a palapa on El Burro. Any info on road conditions south to Loreto,please keep us posted. If there is anyone that needs to get items to the rescue effort in Mulege let me know and we'll take what we can.

Very simple

Sharksbaja - 9-5-2006 at 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JaLoTiger
Give us instructions on username etc. for paypal. I will call all my buddies up here and let them know, if they haven't already read this. Great idea. Thank you!!

Create a bonafide account with Paypal and create your OWN username etc. Then just make a tranfer to Paypal from a bank acct. or ?? to my Paypall account
>sharks@actionnet.net<
Money is kept in THAT Paypal account which had a $0.00 balance starting amount.
I kicked in $100 to start.

and Gracias amigo...:yes:

Bajame - 9-5-2006 at 02:11 PM

San Ignaico just pulled out with two trucks of supplies headed for Mulege. One of the best things you can do is tell people to log on to this board to find how bad this situation is.

jcinbaja - 9-5-2006 at 02:35 PM

hopefully leaving from San Diego to Loreto this Friday....

Natalie Ann - 9-5-2006 at 03:01 PM

Quote:
Create a bonafide account with Paypal and create your OWN username etc. Then just make a tranfer to Paypal from a bank acct. or ?? to my Paypall account
>sharks@actionnet.net<

okey doke, Sharksy, I'll match your $100... get it to your account before the big bird flies tonight. I trust you and Bruce to use it in whatever way you feel is best.
I'll be in touch wicha later this week.
Nena

Sharksbaja - 9-5-2006 at 03:27 PM

Good woman and a better person because her actions speak louder than words.

Thanks Nena!

I'm in for $100.00

Sonora Wind - 9-5-2006 at 03:54 PM

Let me know what else you need. I can get help coming ( from the water side ) from Club Deportivo Bahia Kino.:cool: E-Me @ aldrichj@ci.north-las-vegas.nv.us

[Edited on 9-5-2006 by Sonora Wind]

Cincodemayo - 9-5-2006 at 03:55 PM

I just emailed a half dozen companies that sell mosquito netting seeing what kind of response I'd get for donations...If anyone in the San Diego area is going down if I get a response from any of them I'd have them ship to your address.....Let's see how generous they are then I'll try to coordinate something. I'll try to get repellant next.

I'll talk to the boss

Sonora Wind - 9-5-2006 at 04:11 PM

Maybe we can get a couple of paramedics from my department cut loose. I can hook up with a boat in Kino and get Infection/ ALS/ Meds in route in about 48 hours :cool: let me know???

BAJAmerican - 9-5-2006 at 04:21 PM

I have been contacting companies with various forms of Mosquito abatement products- individual and area-wide who may donate.

Iodine tablets would also be good, along with any water purifying items.

Meanwhile, I noticed some online literature that a mixture of GARLIC and SOYBEAN OIL is good not only as a repellent, but also mixed together can be poured on standing water without harming any species other than mosquitoes & other water-insect pests. It smothers there eggs. That might be more accessible in quantity down there than commercial products. Or if you're headed down, bring that. It's probably avaialble at any market.
GARLIC is the main ingredient, the stronger the better, probably in any form. Pass the word. Hopefully it's accurate.

cat127 - 9-5-2006 at 04:22 PM

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! See what happens when i turn the TV off for the weekend.

I will volunteer our group here (Hawaii) if someone starts putting together rebuilding crew. Have framing gun - will travel - and all sorts of big boy toys! Sheeze we were headed to Mainland (I mean America) in Oct anyway for vacation. I'll see where I can scare up 4 Wheel drive by then.

let us know (after emergency relief) just let us know what you need for rebuilding and we'll ship over tools and head that way when we wont endanger any one else.

:biggrin:I live in Puna right now - I can camp anywhere and call it comfortable. Plus we get plenty rain every day! I no scared!

-Cat

BAJAmerican - 9-5-2006 at 04:23 PM

Commercial flights from Phoenix to Guaymas
America West/Us Air has flights daily from PHX to Guaymas. Then the ferry accross is doable for folks with relief.

Pescador - 9-5-2006 at 04:37 PM

Shark: I just sent in a hundred on Pay Pal. Since I live in San Lucas I feel a kinship with all the Mulege people. Am carrying all my tools when we head south within the next couple of weeks so we will be available to help wherever needed..

For those who want to get to Baja, Vuelos de Guerro Negro flies daily from Guaymas to Palo Verde (Santa Rosalia) and they are landing at Palo Verde.

BAJAmerican - 9-5-2006 at 04:44 PM

Apparently AVON SKIN-SO-SOFT is a good repellent of mosquitos. Recommended by Rutgers Universtity. All you Avon sellers out there - stock up some Nomads

Tools, tools and more tools

Sharksbaja - 9-5-2006 at 04:46 PM

are necessary, you bet. Thank you from all that will benefit your kind generocity. An army of Bobcats would be nice.

Natalie Ann - 9-5-2006 at 05:28 PM

Repellents... don't be fooled by what might work in some places. You NEED repellent with DEET. Take my word for this. Keep it out of eyes, and try to use something else on the hands of children because you know they're always rubbing their face and eyes. It's safe for kids when used correctly - far safer then Dengue.

I'm likely heading down from the San Francisco Bay Area sometime shortly after Sept 16. May have room for some more supplies. If you are near me and have a need, let me know...
natalieann222 *ampersand* at yahoo dot net
(type it the normal way)

Also.. I'm not currently in the Bay Area, but anyone who is could approach both R.E.I. and The Northface, local outdoor stores, for donations of DEET and repellents with DEET. And don't hesitate to ask for other items. I have had excellent luck with donations from them over the past years. Someone please give this a try.

Sharksbaja - 9-5-2006 at 05:29 PM

The lady knows what she speaks.:yes:

Pescador - 9-5-2006 at 05:40 PM

OK, just talked to San Marcos Mike and they are filling some trucks up and they wanted me to get the word out that there are now 3 pickup points. The response is wonderful, if the people don't need 10,000 T-shirts that have been donated, maybe we can sell these things for souveneirs for a buck or two apiece and use the money. There is a good thread about all this at http://www.bloodydecks.com on the baja report section.
I am copying Mike's latest report here:

Hi and Wow!! Thanks for all the response.

Here are some updates to where aid can be delivered: One is the same as the other thread, but also some new ones. I didn't want it getting lost in the other post.

US Location: Hurricane John "Mulege Relief"
C.O. COMSA
2421 Portico, Blvd. Suite B
Calexico, CA. 92231

Two Mexico Locations: Both are affiliated with COMSA
Hermosillo, Son
Luise Iliana Aguilar
AV 12 No. 79 Entre 2 y 3 Colonia Prados De Buganvilias
CP 83140 Phone 01 662 215 6641 cell 01 662 124 2133
E-mail luisjonas3@prodigy.net.mx ~ peraltailiana@prodigy.net.mx

Guaymas, Son
Salvador Cortes Rodriguez
Calle Curvina y Agua Marina No 61 Colonia Phone: 622 222 5482

MOST IMPORTANT FOR THOSE DRIVING STUFF DOWN TO MULEGE
THE PICK UP POINT FOR ALL AID IS AT THE "HOTEL MULEGE"

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT

Al G - 9-5-2006 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:

>sharks@actionnet.net<

I called your 100 and raised you 100 :lol::lol:
Just trying to pump people up:D

Ok Al, I'll see that and raise you......

Sharksbaja - 9-5-2006 at 05:46 PM

10 bucks! Heck, still gotta buy gas and EVARTHANG else I can muster.
Quote:
Originally posted by Al G
Quote:
Quote:

>sharks@actionnet.net<

I called your 100 and raised you 100 :lol::lol:
Just trying to pump people up:D

Pages:  1