BajaNomad

Obsolete Thread

Bruce R Leech - 9-12-2006 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaeng
ok ... I'll settle for someone with computer using skills, and an electronics background willing to learn ... thanks

I would be interested in that I have worked with cad programs allot and some time with auto cad.

u2u me some details. I am presently relocating to Ensenada. and I am legal to work in Mexico.

Engineer in Baja

Balance - 10-4-2006 at 05:01 PM

I am an Engineer with 15 years experience. I have alot of experience with CAD systems, could teach classes on signal integrity. Have Patents on DSL in US, Mexico, Europe, and Canada. Recognized by the IEEE for contributions. Designed and patented in the US a 2.5 TERA bit interconnect. Designed systems and components from DC to Light. I am very creatiive and have helped or started 3 successful companies in the US. I have worked remotely and in house. I am 35 years old and live in Cabo San lucas for about 2 months. I would like to hear from you soon if the opportunity is still available.

Engineer in Baja

Balance - 10-10-2006 at 06:07 PM

Hi there BajaEng,
I am still interested in hearing from you.
Thanks
Keith

QuePasaBaja - 11-1-2006 at 09:28 AM

If you dont find what you are looking for, I might be able to help. We work with an outsourcing company.