BajaNomad

Is this Post Worthy!

Skeet/Loreto - 9-18-2006 at 04:25 AM

As I watch this Board and its' Posters struggle with the Diversity of Life and Thought, I opened my u2u this early morning, and Low and Behold , anotherSory came into my "OleTimer, Senior,Out of Touch,Prentenious Crank Mind.
My Heart is with the People of Baja Sur-From Cabo Pulmo North to Sta Rosalilla so I shall relate an experience of Life and Truth- Read it or Not- Your choice.

1955 Badger Pass- China Peak- Fresno Ski Patrol
As a very young man going to School I had the opportunity to Work with and Man and his Wife as weekend Natl.Ski Patrol at Badger Pass and China Peak{Now known as Sierra Summit} The young lady amased me as she was 8 Months Pregnant working the Slopes >
I lost contact with this Lady for nearly 20 years, when stopping in a small Cafe in Los Banos Calif. , I ran into her Husband, she and He had split after having 3 Children, she was living on the Beach at Santa Cruz.!

1982 Conception Bay- Baja Sur -Started Driving to Loreto instead of Flying and Lo and Behold Again! There was this same Lady-Living on the Beach- She Had 4 WindBoards and was known as the Best Wind Surfer on Conception- She Was 65 Years Young and could do things with a SurfBoard that would make the Youngsters feel like "Newbies".

Sept 18 2006- I am in Texas-I receive a commuication from a Lady telling me she is Audrey"s Daughter and would like to know about sending Supplies to the Victums of the Hurricane
!!

The Moral of this Story: PEOPLE AND THEIR RELATIONSHIPS

Worthy or Not? To me all of us are Worthy as long as we seek the Truth in our Hearts.

God Bless

Skeet/Loreto
Anon The Preacher
Skeeter Peter
Skeet/TExas

FARASHA - 9-18-2006 at 04:36 AM

THANKS FOR THAT STORY !
It is worth to be shared.
And will cheer some peopel who feel uncertain sometimes about Life and themselfs.
And I dare to give my comment on it - that's why people make posts.

Skeet

Baja Bernie - 9-18-2006 at 05:15 AM

You "do'ed" it again.

Sharksbaja - 9-18-2006 at 11:37 AM

Worthy!

Cypress - 9-18-2006 at 01:04 PM

Good story! Some folks you run into over and over? Might ought to stop and talk to 'em for a while.;D