BajaNomad

UPDATE on Bruce and daughter

longlegsinlapaz - 9-18-2006 at 09:11 PM

Come on people.....there HAS to be a Nomad in the San Diego area that could let Bruce park his car at your place & save him the worry, not to mention the long term parking costs. Offer he & his daughter a ride to the airport! He has greater concerns & better ways to spend his $$ right now! If I lived in San Diego, I'd be taking some time off work about now!

David K - 9-18-2006 at 09:13 PM

I am in Oceanside, but Bruce or any Nomad in need is welcome!

Bruce's car

Johnny - 9-18-2006 at 09:14 PM

I know Awful Art has offered to help too and there is probably plenty of room in Valley Center. I live in Escondido so maybe we could ride down there together and get the car to put at Art's place. I will u2u Art but this is pretty far from the airport. Anyone in the city with room for a car?:light:

Dave - 9-18-2006 at 09:37 PM

I go to the States on Tues. or Wed. most every week. If we could work out the logistics, Bruce could park his car at my place in Rosarito and I would gladly drive him to the airport AND pick him up on his return.

If not, I know someone who goes Mon. Wed. & Fri.

greybaby - 9-18-2006 at 09:38 PM

My heart has been aching for Bruce and his daughter as I've read the posts. We are no longer in Ensenada as we wish so can be of no help in person, but am so glad to see the good people down there come to their aid. Though I don't know them personally, my thoughts and prayers are with you and may you get the best care for your daughter. You're headed in the right direction.

Dave - 9-18-2006 at 10:00 PM

Next week? Sure this can wait until next week? I'm going to the States Wednesday morning.

FARASHA - 9-18-2006 at 10:28 PM

Happy to hear he finaly made is way up to you, hope all works out fine for him and his daughter.

jerry - 9-18-2006 at 10:54 PM

thanks for the update and for all the help offers for bruce

awfulart - 9-19-2006 at 05:37 AM

What is Bruces status. I would be happy to go to S.D. with another Nomad to pick up his car. Johnny, another Nomad has offerred to go with me. My parking is restricted where I live but we can work something out. My neighbor is gone and we might park it there.

Art - awfulart1@sbcglobal.net
Valley Center CA

Bob and Susan - 9-19-2006 at 06:36 AM

We are in Upland two hours north of San Diego but for Bruce we have room for the truck.

Bruce could fly out of Ontario International.

If you have problems getting the starter I have a source and can mail it

The DVD is outstanding...i've seen it...
If you need assistance copying it I can help here.

Hose and Dave

Baja Bernie - 9-19-2006 at 08:08 AM

I care about Bruce and his daughter as do all Nomads but I think we should all extend a special thanks for how the two of you have stepped up and made their lives more bearble.

Thanks to both of you!

Please keep us posted.

Keri - 9-19-2006 at 08:55 AM

Bruce you'e got a parking space here if it will help,k

Debra - 9-19-2006 at 09:19 AM

Great to hear that Bruce and daughter are on their way, we are praying for you.

Hose: and all Nomad's that stepped up, I knew it would happen! Reminds me of when my young son and grandaughter were stranded in SD with a blown engine. David K was Hose A for me that time, and I can't even count how many Nomad's offered help! Within a few days I had a new engine and the kids and I were on our way south, VACATION SAVED!

NOMAD'S ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave - 9-19-2006 at 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hose A
Dave
Can you u2u me with your phone number.

Check your U2.

Bob H - 9-19-2006 at 10:19 AM

Just got on and saw this thread. I live in North County San Diego and would be glad to help in any way I can.
Bob H bajarover@yahoo.com

[Edited on 9-19-2006 by Bob H]

QuePasaBaja - 9-19-2006 at 11:31 AM

I also have room in Rosarito beach for the vehicle, as long as he can leave the keys, incase I need to move it.

If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know. just e-mail me info@quepasabaja.com

I check that mail about 25 times a day.

Cypress - 9-19-2006 at 03:38 PM

Hose A. Thanks!

Bruce R Leech - 9-19-2006 at 05:39 PM

I want to thank each and every one of you for all of your offers of Help. there is no way I can discribe how much it means to me. I can only hope that I get a chance to return the Help and moral suport you all have given me and my family. I will be leaving for colorado soon and I will let you all know hao things are progresing. Gregoria is doing better and acting Like a normal 7 year old but this thing still needes to be checked out.

sorry no spell check on this computer.

our love and blesings for all of you
Bruce and Family

Bruce

Karyn Ivie - 9-19-2006 at 07:33 PM

Thank you from Bruce's Sister

Karyn Ivie - 9-19-2006 at 07:39 PM

Thank you all that have been involved with helping Bruce and Gregaria to travel to Colorado for her problem. You are all like hundreds of guardian angels along the route making sure that the right things happen for each other. We will keep you all posted of the progress as it happens here. Again, YOU ALL ARE SO MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!

Karyn Ivie
mergieii@comcast.net

(I am sorry for the post prior to this one, I am just learning how to use this forum, and hit the wrong button)

wilderone - 9-20-2006 at 08:17 AM

He can park his car at my house in San Diego. I'm about 5 miles from the airport; I have a long driveway. U2U me

Hose A

Garry - 9-20-2006 at 09:11 AM

Hola, I would like a disk if poss. ibslverfox@sbcglobal.net, an i will send my address if needed. Thanks Still wondering how John an Libby made out in the flood? Thanks again to anyone who knows

air travel with brain injury???

Tomas Tierra - 9-20-2006 at 10:11 AM

shouold one fly with a possible brain injury??I don't know myself.. It would seem that pressure change on a swollen/bleeding brain might not be a good idea...

Good Luck Bruce and Gregoria:saint:

Pappy Jon - 9-20-2006 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomas Tierra
shouold one fly with a possible brain injury??I don't know myself.. It would seem that pressure change on a swollen/bleeding brain might not be a good idea...

Good Luck Bruce and Gregoria:saint:

When my wife had her surgery they would not let her fly for 10 days. We drove home, as hard as it was (Houston to Albuquerque). There was no way she was not going to be home for Christmas. It is something to consider.

Bruce R Leech - 9-21-2006 at 05:03 PM

Thanks again to ll of the Nomads that helped and wanted to help me me out. got here to Colorado just fine and got Greagoriea looked at today they did some Tests already and things are looking good. she is feeling better and seeing better now. everyone seems to think it was a concushen and shee will be fine. but we are going to check everything out to be sure.

thank you so much for your concern and careing
Bruce

comitan - 9-21-2006 at 05:39 PM

Great news Bruce we can all breath a little easier.

vgabndo - 9-21-2006 at 05:57 PM

It is very breezy here right now...it that because so many people just exhaled? :bounce: Happy for you Bruce.

DianaT - 9-21-2006 at 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vgabndo
It is very breezy here right now...it that because so many people just exhaled? :bounce: Happy for you Bruce.

Agreed. Looking forward to hearing the final POSITIVE test results.

Diane

bajalera - 9-22-2006 at 04:14 PM

Glad ewe have some good knews, Bruce!

Cypress - 9-22-2006 at 04:16 PM

Good news!

awfulart - 9-22-2006 at 04:20 PM

Great. We are most happy that things are looking good. Keep us posted.

Art & Alice:yes::tumble::bounce: