BajaNomad

Taking my Dog to San Felipe

BajaJim - 10-4-2006 at 03:37 PM

We would like to take our pero to San Felipe. Can anyone tell me what is required to do so? Do I need some paperwork from a Vet?

Thanks

BajaJim - 10-4-2006 at 04:08 PM

What is your uncles name and his info?

Is he in town? We are north of town at PDO

Quote:
Originally posted by alivenbaja
Hmmm . . . My Uncle is the only American Vet living down here. He has saved many a dog from snake bites, scorpion stings...ask anyone about him.

I told him all about you already, so if you need any emergency Animal care just let me know. We would be glad to help.

. . . .and Yes you need a health certificate. . .sometimes they ask and sometimes they don't

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaJim
We would like to take our pero to San Felipe. Can anyone tell me what is required to do so? Do I need some paperwork from a Vet?

Thanks

bajabound2005 - 10-4-2006 at 06:08 PM

Make sure you take your current vaccination records (rabies in particular) with you; you may need it going back in to the US. Have only had it asked for once, the only time we didn't have it with us....the officer let us in anyways.

BajaJim - 10-4-2006 at 06:14 PM

Yes, that is a big concearn is getting the pup back up to the US. I know all of my friends and neighbors have their dogs and haven't had any issues.
Tanks

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabound2005
Make sure you take your current vaccination records (rabies in particular) with you; you may need it going back in to the US. Have only had it asked for once, the only time we didn't have it with us....the officer let us in anyways.

BajaJim - 10-4-2006 at 06:39 PM

Use my telcel number

BajaJim - 10-4-2006 at 07:18 PM

You will be talking to my secretary, leave a message and I will call you back

Quote:
Originally posted by alivenbaja
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaJim
Use my telcel number

np
but I have your home phone number in Phoenix!
y husband and I will telephone you tomorrow morning!
:>;)
He said for me to tell you Hello and wish you well :>;)