BajaNomad

A view from Carmen

Don Alley - 12-14-2003 at 05:18 PM

Natalie Ann - 12-15-2003 at 03:08 PM

What a beautiful picture, Don. Colors and textures are great. Makes me feel like I'm there.

Great!!!!!!

baitcast - 12-15-2003 at 05:41 PM

GREAT PIC!!!!!!........I know this very spot,I and a buddy caught four rooster fish and a couple pargo in june right there
BAITCAST

Wow !!

daveB - 12-16-2003 at 12:48 PM

Great photo, Don. From where I sit the wind is blasting cold rain against the windows and outside on the chuck the whitecaps are everywhere. At this moment your picture is like Sanctuary. Thanks!

Bob H - 12-17-2003 at 09:46 AM

Baitcast, what did you use to catch your fish? I'd like to visit that area and fish from our Kayak.
Bob H

PS: Outstanding Photo!! I wanna go there! :yes:

[Edited on 12-17-2003 by Bob H]

Pez gallo

baitcast - 12-17-2003 at 11:34 AM

A very sexy spot,Bob.........The southern tip of Carmen,west side.
When we pulled in there the water was alive with thousands of halfbeaks or ballyho full of eggs,the spring fling or something,we could see the roosters chasing but would not take our stuff,so we broke out our light rigs and with 1/4 once kastmasters started catching the small halfbeaks.well you guess it my buddy was bringing in one and a huge rooster ate it and took off for La Paz doing about 20 knots ,Dave turned to me and said maybe we should use a little bigger rig :o
It was just a matter of putting on a halfbeak and fly lineing him out no weight........I didn,t have the right hooks with me,to small.........Had a blast anyway!!!!!
BAITCAST

Packoderm - 12-17-2003 at 01:10 PM

Don Alley, that is a truly beautiful photo. I wish to someday become so privileged as to see that sight with my own two eyes.