BajaNomad

k31 Rosarito ocean front lot for sale

Von - 10-5-2006 at 03:01 PM

MY family just divided our land and Im selling my share most of you nomads no about Jr he use to live there la barca Im one of the grandkids 34 fast sale u2 me if interested............

[Edited on 10-10-2006 by Von]

Cranskin - 10-18-2006 at 10:58 AM

Hi Von, What is the asking price? What is the approximate lot size in square feet.? Thanks for your reply. Lynn

Bruce R Leech - 10-18-2006 at 11:05 AM

dose it have a clear title?

Von - 10-18-2006 at 11:30 AM

Crystal clear titles.. my uncles stepped on each others toes but we managed to make an agrement.. on the land....

Its La Barca, lots of you nomads knew JR he rented from my grandfather Andres Valdespino...k31........north of Fox Studios...

A most beautiful place

Baja Bernie - 10-18-2006 at 11:39 AM

Von's places are on one of the most beautiful coves in Baja Norte. The only thing I would have any reservations about, assuming clear title, is the closeness of the commerical zone right behind it.

It is less than a hour from the border. Really a neat place.

Take a look!

DENNIS - 10-18-2006 at 04:23 PM

Arnt there huge problems going on at La Barca or has all that been resolved?

Von - 10-18-2006 at 04:56 PM

La barca is pretty big, my uncle Fidel tore down what was on his part of

the land which is fenced now, and it does look a little weird but we all got

our clear:yes: titles......

Bruce R Leech - 10-18-2006 at 05:01 PM

can you give more info like size of Lot and such. the view is the most beautiful around , you should post some photos and it would go fast

DENNIS - 10-18-2006 at 05:19 PM

What about consessions? Is it in the federal Zone?

OK ... time to set the hook. Details, size and price ....

I've seen La Barca and words cant describe it. Beautiful

Von - 10-18-2006 at 05:41 PM

You guys make me think twice I dont know if I really want to sell, I know Its

an awesome place Ive been holding off maybe Ill meet up with you guys down there we can talk about it....I grew up there every summer

my wife doesnt care about it but I remember my grandparents fishing off the rocks and picking up lobsters every moring with some abolone.......

I dont know:?::?::?: if the price sounded right Id sell it .....

DENNIS - 10-18-2006 at 06:01 PM

Well, you wont have any trouble generating interest in it. I suggest you get some good professional help in selling it. Pay attention to that word, "Good."

If it were mine and I didn't need the money, I would wait as long as I could. It's not eating anything so who knows what might happen. They say Donald Trump is in the area. He might just be looking for you.

tim40 - 10-18-2006 at 07:57 PM

Still would appreciate the approximate lot size and desired price. Thank you, Tim