BajaNomad

for Bruce -

capt. mike - 10-18-2006 at 02:08 AM

found this at BBP - what might you know??

"Anyone know the status of Ano Nuevo runway to the west of town. Understand someone is working on getting it opened.

Thanks"

its re: Mulege

Bruce R Leech - 10-18-2006 at 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
found this at BBP - what might you know??

"Anyone know the status of Ano Nuevo runway to the west of town. Understand someone is working on getting it opened.

Thanks"

its re: Mulege

there is a grope that is trying to get it opened up. they are also buying lots of land back there.

Bruce R Leech - 10-18-2006 at 06:28 AM

there is going to be some kind of a fly in development back their. I cant figure it out, they are staying very secretive

Santiago - 10-18-2006 at 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
there is a grope that is trying to get it opened up.
Quote:

:o

ah, teenagers are the same everywhere.......

Al G - 10-18-2006 at 06:44 AM

LARRY....:lol::lol::lol:

Bob and Susan - 10-18-2006 at 07:07 AM

:lol::lol:

David K - 10-18-2006 at 07:23 AM

Is that what they are calling Muņoz' old runway?

capt. mike - 10-18-2006 at 09:15 AM

Bruce, thx - find out what you can, which strip? i see one in the valley west of town by a rancho, maybe that's it. wonder when they start marketing lotas??

Bruce R Leech - 10-18-2006 at 10:01 AM

Quote:
Bruce, thx - find out what you can, which strip? i see one in the valley west of town by a rancho, maybe that's it. wonder when they start marketing lotas??

that is the one the south end of the runway is right at the entrance of my ranch.

Cypress - 10-18-2006 at 11:09 AM

Sources indicate that there's a syndicated move to expand the capacity of the strip to accommodate the major airlines and promote the tourist trade, etc.:o

Bruce R Leech - 10-18-2006 at 12:22 PM

Wow that will be nice for Mulege but I guess the ranch wont be so quiet anymore

capt. mike - 10-18-2006 at 01:20 PM

bruce did you sell rancho?? i am sitting at phx sky harbor on wifi waiting to take the toob to KC MO.

i smell hangars for mulege!

hot dog.

i am looking at the flood video now, wow..... now people are crowding my laptop, time for another $10 airport drink....
i hate flying commercial.

Bruce R Leech - 10-18-2006 at 03:21 PM

Quote:
bruce did you sell rancho?? i am sitting at phx sky harbor on wifi waiting to take the toob to KC MO.

i smell hangars for mulege!

hot dog.

i am looking at the flood video now, wow..... now people are crowding my laptop, time for another $10 airport drink....
i hate flying commercial.

no I don't have anything firm yet but a couple of people are trying to come up with the cash

Von - 10-18-2006 at 03:32 PM

Bruce want to trade the ranch for my property on the beach? of course Id have to see it first and iknow my property is worth more than the ranchbut I really dont care if I really like it?:light:

Bruce R Leech - 10-20-2006 at 07:02 AM

no I have all my property's for sale here and I don't need another unless it is in Ensenada.