BajaNomad

BN Tienda problem

motoged - 10-26-2006 at 09:29 AM

Admin:

I tried to buy some T-shirts and it was working until it came to the page to enter payment method.

I got this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mhash() in /home/bnomad/public_html/tienda/modules/gateway/Authorize/transfer.inc.php on line 125

What do I need to do?

Ged

vgabndo - 10-26-2006 at 11:50 AM

Me too. Doug I was going to order a couple per our U2U messages to get the ball rolling. Leaving in 21 days, I really want to be properly dressed!!!:lol:

Al G - 10-26-2006 at 03:38 PM

Man, You guys are not crossing your toes or eyes right. I was successful!!!! HA HA I will get mine first...:lol::P:P:lol:
Used PayPal and AMX C.C.:light:

BajaNomad - 10-26-2006 at 03:59 PM

I've had multiple reports on the standard merchant account side... which is a software issue that I'll have to address.

My testing about three weeks ago went fine... so, I'll have to see what's up.

Obviously PayPal works - and you can use a credit card there. PayPal's better than it used to be for those of you that may be hesitant to use it.

Sorry for the inconvenience with this. Thanks for your understanding.

--
Doug

Fat Guy T Shirts

motoged - 10-26-2006 at 04:11 PM

Well, dammit .....:mad:

Al G must be another fat guy cuz he got the last two XXL's that I tried to order this morning ....:spingrin:

I sure hope they print up some more so I can be equally well-dressed

Ged

Al G - 10-26-2006 at 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
Well, dammit .....:mad:

Al G must be another fat guy cuz he got the last two XXL's that I tried to order this morning ....:spingrin:

I sure hope they print up some more so I can be equally well-dressed

Ged

Motoged..If you wear XXL I want to be you buddy. So "buddy" twern't me. I am a fat guy, but only XL.
Am I on your good side again??:lol::lol::o

Friends Again

motoged - 10-26-2006 at 09:37 PM

Al

I love ya, man:smug:

The Tienda jefe says they will weave up some more soon....

An XL fits but not comfortably....:no:
Ged

what size fits??

thebajarunner - 10-26-2006 at 10:04 PM

Like my old Baptist deacon friend Sonny used to say...

"Sonny, what size Levi's you wearin'?"

"I wears 36's....................... but ah is mo comf'tble in 40's!"

Stickers - 10-26-2006 at 10:09 PM

Just ordered and it worked !! Only needed a simi fat shirt. :yes:

Diver - 10-27-2006 at 12:09 AM

Hey WHAT T-SHIRTS ????

How did I miss this ??

I just tried and had to register before buying then it gave me a JAVA error when I tried to select paypal. I don;t have JAVA enabled.
What the heck ?? And WHAT T-shirts ??

Diver - 10-27-2006 at 12:52 AM

What do they look like ??
A big "Doug" face on the front ?? :lol:

David K - 10-27-2006 at 09:08 AM

Has a pocket with Baja Nomad just above... on the back says: "BAJA NOMAD peace, love & fish tacos"

Here's Elizabeth (Baja Angel) at the Off Road Expo with hers on...

[Edited on 10-27-2006 by David K]

Off Road Expo 06 201r.JPG - 41kB

David K - 10-27-2006 at 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver

BIG DOUG and his little lady Michelle...

David K - 10-27-2006 at 09:16 AM

We will be wearing our Nomad shirts and 'got baja?' hats for the big Baja Nomad attended fiesta 'VIVA BAJA CACTUS' on Nov. 4th... Get your shirts and hats for the party!

and on the rear (oops, the back)

thebajarunner - 10-27-2006 at 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver

HELP DOUG!!!!

bajaguy - 10-28-2006 at 07:19 PM

Tried to order a shirt (semi fat guy size) but the dang thing (ordering site) won't take my name or password.......also, any options other than Pay Pal.......I hate those people:?::?::?:.

BajaNomad - 10-29-2006 at 04:59 AM

If it's your Forums username/password that won't "take" - it's because the forums and the tienda have independent databases that are not cross-referenced. You'd need to create a new username. If it's something other than this, let me know.

And for now, the only options are PayPal (where you can use a credit card), or you can print an order form at checkout to send a check with. The Authorize.net gateway module (another option for Visa/Mastercard payments) is having an issue I haven't had time to check on.

--
Doug