BajaNomad

Anyone know Homebuilder: Ian McGonagle?

Lee - 10-31-2006 at 10:10 PM

He's a builder doing some homes near Cabo.

Works with TRI-Di panel (foam).

Thanks.:cool:

4baja - 11-1-2006 at 07:14 AM

yes, we had a place next to him at playa cruz and hes doing good, hes into property management and his prother peter builds cuctom homes. there dad peter senior lives near buy. peter buidt a beutiful house for himself and wife with palm trees and fenced yard , we used to surf with them on many mournings and dune buggy rides and allso shore fish when there was time.. there liveing the dream down there and quite happy. if i can find some picks i have of them ill post them.:coolup:

El Jefe - 11-1-2006 at 07:35 AM

Actually Peter does the property management and Ian is the builder. Ian built our house a year ago with tri-D panels. We love it. He has an excellent and well deserved reputation in the area for doing fine work and getting it done on time.

Lee - 11-1-2006 at 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by El Jefe
Actually Peter does the property management and Ian is the builder. Ian built our house a year ago with tri-D panels. We love it. He has an excellent and well deserved reputation in the area for doing fine work and getting it done on time.

Where is Plaza Cruz? Where is Ian living/working now? I've seen his stuff online -- he's good!

Surfing? Dune buggies? Now I'm jealous.

:cool:

El Jefe - 11-1-2006 at 08:15 AM

Ian builds out on the east cape road NE of San Jose del Cabo, centered around the area of Zacatitos where he lives. He is currently builing a house at La Tortuga which is a couple of miles up the coastal road from Zac or about 10 miles from San Jose del.

To my knowledge, Ian works pretty exclusively in this area.

Oh, by the way, the surf out front is four foot and glassy right now. Gotta go!

Ian

Cranskin - 11-1-2006 at 10:46 AM

Hi All, Ian built our house in Los Zacatitos about 10 years ago and has done several additions since then. His brother Peter does property manangement. They are both great people. Their Dad Peter lives in the area and helps us with transportation to and from the airport. Lynn

I need Ian's email address or phone number or both

Lee - 11-1-2006 at 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cranskin
Hi All, Ian built our house in Los Zacatitos about 10 years ago and has done several additions since then. His brother Peter does property manangement. They are both great people. Their Dad Peter lives in the area and helps us with transportation to and from the airport. Lynn

Does anyone have this? Thanks mucho!

:cool:

4baja - 11-2-2006 at 06:51 AM

el jeff, if you run into them tell them that steve and bo are doing good and say high, bo's liveing in boston and i between morro bay and bay of la(mex) thanks.:coolup:

El Jefe - 11-2-2006 at 07:06 AM

Will do Steve, and Lee, I sent you Ians address.

El jefe

capitolkat - 11-2-2006 at 07:20 AM

Please end me the contact information for Ian as well as we are designing a house in El Cenetenario and would like to consider the foam panel construction. thanks-- Norm