BajaNomad

Friday PM notes for SAT. 11-4-06 Viva Baja Cactus Party

David K - 11-3-2006 at 05:59 PM

Well, it is down to just a few hours to go...

I want to first tell all who are coming or are thinking of coming that Antonio Muņoz ('BajaCactus') has done a fantastic thing in putting it all together. My part was easy, just promote the event... and this IS the event of the year. Bigger than the El Rosario Festival of July and bigger than by past Viva Baja events.

I talked with Antonio today and he talks with a smile... he is so happy at the response to our invitation! As it turns out, the officials in the tourism agencies in Tijuana are very excited as well... they want to shower us with kindness as we tour the city.

The bus is FULL... no cancellations... just more people wanting to hop on... Not enough to add a second bus, however. Anyone is welcome to FOLLOW the bus to the various stops and to join us for dinner... BUT, you need to contact Antonio so he can get your name added and let the restaurant know... please!

Email if you want to follow the bus in your car and/or have dinner with us: viva@bajacactus.com

The tour of the Command and Control Center requires your name be on the list before the tour. This alone is a special treat as not just anybody gets into this place!!!

As lovers of Baja California, you will be V.I.P.s tomorrow!

The day is guaranteed to be fun... Baja Angel and I are personally picking up Graham Mackintosh in the morning, so feel free to ask away about his walking around Baja, Mision the burro, camping with dogs in the mountains, or living on Guardian Angel Island for two months! Graham is a world class beer drinker too... The brewery tour should be fun!

See you Nomads tomorrow!

LATE NEWS: 2 cancellations.

[Edited on 11-4-2006 by David K]

I'm so proud of you DK......

M - 11-3-2006 at 06:10 PM

You are a true Baja man. Angel and you are in mine and BHL's highest esteem. Thank you for all your efforts.
I am looking forward to a big Baja hug! You have done well....
We look forward to any and all celebrations of you both......
BIG hugs Pal,
M & BHL