BajaNomad

Driving US to Loreto?

djh - 11-21-2006 at 12:31 PM

Any fellow Nomads driving to (or through) Loreto during Christmas Break?

I'm interested in sharing the drive down if you've the space.

Either solo passenger or (possibly) passenger and a small trailer if you've a hitch (and I finish my little project). No return trip necessary.

Happy Thanksgiving, Nomad Amigos.
djh

And

djh - 11-21-2006 at 05:22 PM

Sharing the expense (gas, etc.) also...!
djh

Bruce R Leech - 11-21-2006 at 07:32 PM

I would sure like to See you again if you get a chance to stop.

Thanks Bruce!

djh - 11-22-2006 at 09:51 PM

Working on some travel plans now.... If not this trip, next one I should have a bit more time to stop in and say hi.

Happy Thanksgiving, amigo.
djh

Diver - 11-22-2006 at 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by djh
No return trip necessary.djh

Oh, how I would love to be able to say those words !! :lol:

Unfortunately, we will be loaded down with kids and dogs and all manner of stuff on our way down right after Christmas. Perhaps our paths will cross in Loreto ?

djh - 11-22-2006 at 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Quote:
Originally posted by djh
No return trip necessary.djh

Oh, how I would love to be able to say those words !! :lol:

Unfortunately, we will be loaded down with kids and dogs and all manner of stuff on our way down right after Christmas. Perhaps our paths will cross in Loreto ?

Thanks Diver. Safe travels to you and your family and furry angels.

I may be flying down after all.... I'll know tomorrow for sure. Might arrive in Loreto 12/28 for only 5 nights this trip....

Yes.... "no return trip necessary..." well one of these days ;)

I'm guessing Loreto is fairly booked.... so I may just end up camping on my lot.... I've a little tent, and a sleeping bag, and a solar shower.

This trip will hold a little uncertainty and magic. I just know I need to feel the warmth, smell the salt air, and "unplug from the grid" for a few days.

Hope to meet up with you in Loreto.
David
djh

Phil C - 11-23-2006 at 10:33 AM

David, we will be driving down on the 23rd or so, but we will be completely loaded down as well. Furniture and things for the house. We have to spend a day in La Paz, but please,please come by and say hi. We will be there for a week or so. Phil and Kim

[Edited on 11-23-2006 by Phil C]

Thanks Phil and Kim

djh - 11-23-2006 at 04:51 PM

I just booked (12/28 - 1/2)! I'll stop by and say hi. I will be over on my lot some doing a little weed pulling, and tidying up. Shing is staying home in CDA this trip to tend the herd (we run 5 head of cat)....

Not quite sure where I'll stay yet... I imagine Loreto is booked full between Christmas and New Years. So I may end up camping out on my little lot.... but a little sunshine, warmth, and salt air will be most welcomed ANY way I can find it.

Have a safe trip down. I look forward to shaking your hand.

djh - David Hunt.

PS, My LTO cell phone # should be activated again - 613-114-1853 also.

drive to Loreto

bajabeachbabe - 11-25-2006 at 09:58 AM

Left U2U message about details