BajaNomad

Property 4 sale

Capt. George - 11-25-2006 at 07:00 AM

Decided to keep our feet in Baja where they belong. Punta Abreojos keeps us warm and dry.

Have a place in Coffman Cove, Prince of Wales Island, Southeast Alaska....1 1/2 acre 2 br house with adjoining single wide. minutes to town ramp, marina and ferry. 2nd floor water view, corner property.

excellent fishing, hunting, shrimping, clamming and crabbing (dungeness)..if any interest contact me..will be selling at very reasonable price... gpurrm@hotmail.com

Capt George

Capt. George - 11-27-2006 at 07:44 AM

Anyone care to catch some halibut?

Bob H - 11-27-2006 at 09:24 AM

Looks like a beautiful area. Good luck.
Bob H

http://www.coffmancove.org/

Capt. George - 11-28-2006 at 07:03 AM

spectacular Bob and alive with bounty:O, just not for me.

A month? yeah, longer, my heart belongs to Baja!;D

adios george

In your blood!

djh - 11-28-2006 at 08:44 AM

Hey George,
Getting to know you, and your zest for Baja, I kind of knew it would be difficult for you to pull up anchor and sail off into the sunset (which is ALL WINTER in Alaska, eh?).
Our best to you and Deb.
David and Shing.

Capt. George - 11-28-2006 at 10:36 AM

better place for someone from seattle n/w area...

me, just turned 61 yesterday, I need the heat for these aching bones.

will go back to Coffman Cove, Prince of Wales Island though, a really beautiful place..3rd largest island in the states, total population, 6000!

Coffman Cove 260 and growing.................

Hope Loreto is treating you and Shing more kindly then in the past.

maybe see you in Baja this coming summer. For now spending winters inLake Wales Florida...but, you're talking to me...who knows how long this will last???

gypsy blood I guess adios amigo george

Happy Birthday, George!

djh - 11-30-2006 at 10:37 AM

A belated happy 61, George!! My sis turns 60 day after tomorrow!

Shing and I recovered quickly from the July damage and vandalism... It was stressful at the time, but a little time heals! We still love our little piece of Baja and are forming plans for our project and transitions. Lots of positive energy still..

Keep in touch... We'll meet up for lunch and a cold one in the coming year.

Good fishing, amigo.
David and Shing

Capt. George - 11-30-2006 at 11:31 AM

sounds good...g&d