BajaNomad

Gracias to Shari and Juan at Ascuncion

TecateRay - 11-26-2006 at 07:45 PM

Many to thanks to Shari and Juan for their hospitality while we were in their area. Shari got us set up to camp at their house at San Roque (great location) and Juan changed his plans to take one of the guys on a very successful fishing trip.

If you're headed that way, definitely contact Shari, she's a wealth of knowledge and is willing to share it with fellow Nomads.

Shari,
Sorry we took off without saying goodbye, but we decided to make a long push north on Thanksgiving Day so we made an early start. We almost made it home, ended up stopping in Ensenada to avoid driving more than a couple of hours after dark. We were hoping you and Juan would have dropped by on Wednesday night. We had a great little party with Fidel, Felipe (Bud), and a few other local guys. Fidel had said he thought you two were coming by to help us eat all that fish Rick caught ( with Juan's help, of course.):yes:

vacaenbaja - 11-28-2006 at 05:39 PM

Sounds like a good fishing outing. How much did it cost to go out on Juans
panga or did you fish from shore?

TecateRay - 11-29-2006 at 09:31 AM

My buddy went with Juan in the panga. Not sure of the cost, but he said it was WAY cheaper than a less successful trip in Loreto the previous week.

SiReNiTa - 11-29-2006 at 07:49 PM

thatīs my step father!!! he knows all the good spots...hehetoo bad i didnīt get to meet you guys!! mom said you were really nice...i got there thursday...the day you left i think...oh well some other time