BajaNomad

Bajagypsy's is back in Canada

Bajagypsy - 11-27-2006 at 06:24 PM

We'll we have finished our trip, and much to my dismay, had to drive 13 hours in a blizzard.

I would like to thank Shari, Juan, and Juan's family, for the excellent hospitality and birthday party that they had for Siimon. It is something he will never forget.

Todd would like to thank Juan and his brother for taking him on the best dive he ever had. The kids also had a blast that day, swimming with the sea lions.

Had a wonderful visit with Mick and Maria in Mulege, and want to thank Maria again for taking our little puppy to the vet. Yes we have our very own Mexican puppy, that Todd and the kids found on the beach. She is quite sad inside at the moment, and wondering what the heck the -26 temperature is and what all the white stuff is. Could be quite interesting trying to house train her.

Conner (oldest son), found out what a scorpion sting feels like, and has decided that, maybe he shouldn't have found out. He also, learned how to drive the Toyota standard, and thinks that he should now drive on the highway!!!

We just got in at 7:00 am this morning, so I will post pictures tomorow.

Thanx again to everyone who made our trip the special trip that it was, and can't wait to get back!!!

shari - 11-27-2006 at 06:44 PM

We're glad to hear you made it home safely gypsies and look forward to your next visit....the mystery cave and steamship wreck awaits you! Sorry about the snow. Hug those darling kids of yours for us.