BajaNomad

Love the Nomad Board

Baja Bernie - 12-10-2006 at 12:48 PM

Got a call from a friends daughter, who ended up in a hospital in Kansas, asking that I get a hold of her folks in Baja Sur to let them know........No phone number just the name of the place. Contacted Lori at Cabo Magic and Judy and Jim in Cabo with the result that the father had contacted the daughter within one half hour.
Thanks again Lori.

What a valuable place to have friends. Thanks Doug.

BajaNomad - 12-10-2006 at 12:57 PM

Just seems that Lori at Cabo Magic continues to show how incredible a resource - and how giving to the community she/they continue to be from the south end of the peninsula.

Bernie, you're pretty awesome yourself. Thanks for all you do as well.

Iflyfish - 12-10-2006 at 01:12 PM

Ditto

Iflyfish

Bruce R Leech - 12-10-2006 at 05:29 PM

Lori and Cabo Magic are peple that will drop everything and help someone they don't even know. there are lots of peple here on the Baja Nomad fourm that are that way. that is what makes it the best fourm around.

longlegsinlapaz - 12-10-2006 at 06:06 PM

That's quite a stutter you've developed there Bruce! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I agree Bernie! There are some great people on here, yourself included! :bounce:

Bruce R Leech - 12-10-2006 at 06:50 PM

sorry my computer locked up when I pushed th post button so I kept hitting it:lol:

Bruce

Baja Bernie - 12-10-2006 at 07:27 PM

What, er what, what...........................you are one of them in a big way!
Thanks for being here for us.

Lori, and you even know I am not a fisherman.................excuse me............... person!

Love to everyone...........................that's it.

CaboMagic - 12-10-2006 at 09:44 PM

Bernie now I understand your email! So glad the message was successfully delivered .. our best wishes for the lady ..

Lending a helping hand/foot/ear is all part of kindness which we find is quite contagious -- Doug we humbly thank you for the forum that alerts us to someone in need .. Perhaps a common thread of human-being-ness is the desire to be of assistance to another whether it be answering a question of direction, need for info, advice, input, etc. this forum is filled with those that step up to the plate - Bravo!

Longlegs that made me smile - Bruce, Bruce, Bruce - um Bruce!!! Computer lock up or not you too are one that does not shy away from people needing ayuda ..

Peace y'all ... Tommy & Lori

[Edited on 12-11-2006 by CaboMagic]