BajaNomad

Some pics from the air of Mulege etc.

dgi - 12-19-2006 at 02:38 PM

As a newbe on this board, I can only say that this is the best group of people on all of the Baja boards. I look forward to seeing all that is posted each day and will keep this on my fovorites. We flew down to Mulege for Thanksgiving and am driving down on Fri. to La Paz. "Old Man, Old Lady, and a young dog." (Well, maybe not so old, I will be 55 tomorrow)
I'm not real great on computers but am trying to attach some pictures from Thanksdgiving flying around Mulege and Santispac/ Islands. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I am looking for a little warmer weather.
P.S. Can't get my "Kodak pictures" to attach. Any words of wisedom? Spent last half hour trying to attach pictures. No success, and no, they do not go onto the desktop. HELP!
Donna

capt. mike - 12-19-2006 at 03:06 PM

hi donna, what do you fly?

dgi- reply

CasaManzana - 12-19-2006 at 06:26 PM

If you want, email me directly casamanzana@yahoo.com , and attach the pixs you wish to post and I will walk you through a posting. Someone did this for me once so happy to pass it along.

Pics

dgi - 12-20-2006 at 12:26 PM

Maybe here are some pictures from thanksgiving. It was so beautifu and green. Do I still need bug spray for our Christmas trip? How's gas?
Donna
PS Capt. Mike- Cesna 182 #72749. We have met you and your wife a couple of times. Last March on the BBP Whales trip we got three 9's on the landing at Serinidad.(But that was before the judges had alot more beers) Fun time.

capt. mike - 12-20-2006 at 06:12 PM

ok, hope to see you again south soon!
yes, we will be judging landings at Whales 1 and 2 this feb. mucho fun time!!
i'll post a pic here of the judges, maybe you'll see yourselves?

whales 1,2,3 serenidad BBP last year

capt. mike - 12-20-2006 at 06:16 PM

the judges during flight returns from laguna

[Edited on 12-21-2006 by capt. mike]

try again...........

capt. mike - 12-20-2006 at 06:18 PM

wha029 (Small) (Custom).jpg - 44kB

capt. mike - 12-21-2006 at 08:05 AM

so, where's ypour pics??
need help?