BajaNomad

it's been a while.......

avocado77 - 12-30-2006 at 03:46 AM

We are from Perth West Oz down under. I visited Baja YEARS ago loved the food, beer & beaches :cool:
On various searches on websites on Baja, looks like a lot has changed (well apart from the above mentioned I guess) :P.......I need some advise......
Wanting to take a quick 4-5 night trip from LA to Baja, but am undecided as to which area would be best (October). Love the beach, food, beer and really not into high-rise, ritzy, glitzy stuff. Ideas mucho appreciated :rolleyes:

jorgie - 12-30-2006 at 07:10 AM

Gday this wayward Oz is headed for Bahia Asuncion. Scroll down to a thread by Shari who runs a B&B there. She and husband Juan will take you fishing surfing diving etc.
Without the glitz 4-5 days is short tyr Bob and Susan or Diver on u2u
Have a great one

jorgie - 12-30-2006 at 07:13 AM

David K is an excellent source try a u2u to him. He will help mucho

shari - 12-30-2006 at 09:17 AM

Gday indeed amigos...we would love to have you here in lovely Asuncion...it is REAL mexico without the glitz...only shiny things here are the fishing lures and some of the kiddies new bikes. I suggest the first night at Baja Cactus in El Rosario then here for a couple of days to fish, snorkel, hike in fossil valley, eat lobster or whatever tickles your fancy and back to the USA with fond memories. Let us know if you decide to come so we can help with logistics. Hasta pronto