BajaNomad

"Two-Eyed Tiquilla"

Skeet/Loreto - 1-1-2007 at 01:32 PM

Hope all you Nomads had a Great New Year Party, I did.

Spent New Year's Eve watching old reruns of "Hee Haw" with Roy Clark and Buck Owens, drinking several "Two-Eyed Tequillas along the Way,

Major Highways Closed for 48 Hours with Drifts up to 15 Feet West of Amarillo Texas on I-40.

I wish yawl a Grand New Years with lots of "Two-Eyed Tequillas" for the coming Year.

Skeet/Loreto

Skeet------

Barry A. - 1-1-2007 at 01:42 PM

WHAT????? You missed Emma Lue Harris (and others) on PBS???? They were great!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Summanus - 1-1-2007 at 01:44 PM

Dare I ask? Okay..what is "Two-Eyed Tequillas?"..and ...shudder..what does it taste like?

pargo - 1-1-2007 at 02:26 PM

.....and what'd they stir it with??

vandenberg - 1-1-2007 at 02:32 PM

And really "twice" as good as one-eyed??

Cypress - 1-1-2007 at 02:36 PM

It tastes just like "Moon Shine"!:bounce::tumble::spingrin:

Capt. George - 1-1-2007 at 02:36 PM

shucks Pa, I coulda bin sumbody if'n i didnt drink them two-eyed ones.

Skeet, you are a trip!

Happy New Year to you and yours... gp

Lee - 1-1-2007 at 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
Hope all you Nomads had a Great New Year Party, I did.

Spent New Year's Eve watching old reruns of "Hee Haw" with Roy Clark and Buck Owens, drinking several "Two-Eyed Tequillas along the Way,

Major Highways Closed for 48 Hours with Drifts up to 15 Feet West of Amarillo Texas on I-40.

I wish yawl a Grand New Years with lots of "Two-Eyed Tequillas" for the coming Year.

Skeet/Loreto

Back at ya, Skeet. These days, it's four-eyes for me. Let's see: Cabo Wabo, Tres Generaciones, Don Pedron, and, uh oh, I've lost count. Can't believe I missed Emmy Lou. I-70 may/may not be open yet Denver to Kansas. Big drifts.

:cool:

Skeet/Loreto - 1-1-2007 at 03:37 PM

For all of those "Perfect Spellers" I Mis-spelled Tequilla on Purpose- That was to Honor Tucker- The first one to jump on me for my Bad Spelling 4 Years Ago?? May he rest in Peace!!

Com-on you Nomads--No one has asked about the Makins of "Two-Eyed Tequilla" Anybody got a Guess???

Skeet/Loreto

FARASHA - 1-1-2007 at 03:45 PM

:coolup: OKAY - I dare to ask (although SUMMANUS did I think)- BUT seems everybody knows but me.
>>C'mon skee tell us!!!!

Capt. George - 1-2-2007 at 05:27 AM

Turpintine, kerosene, marfak, and two scoops of vanilla ice cream.

stir, don't shake! How else could ya stand livin in Texas?

capt g

capt. mike - 1-2-2007 at 06:01 AM

where can i get hew haw, the boxed sets, on DVD??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Skeet/Loreto - 1-2-2007 at 08:32 AM

George: Texas is the Grestest Place in the World to Live! Its the People! Just like Loreto, Baja Sur.
Capt. Mike: Go to you Cable Station and rewuest that they start "RFD Channel> It is the Rual Channell with 23 Million Viewers-- Very few Commercials that are Decent and Short- They have Hee Haw once a Week for an Hour.

Com on you Nomads, lets here some of your Guesses on "Two- Eyed Tequilla"". There is a story behind it! Use your Imageination. on its Contents and Meaning--Baja comes into it!!

Skeet/Loreto

jimgrms - 1-2-2007 at 09:59 AM

I have heard of a tokillya with a baby rattlesnake in the bottle with both eyes open ,would that be 2 eyed tokilla jim

Summanus - 1-2-2007 at 10:13 AM

I know a mare by that name.....couldn't win if she were the only horse in the race.

Skeet/Loreto - 1-3-2007 at 08:16 AM

To all Nomads: Later tonight I will Post the Story on "Two-Eyed Tequilla" as a New Topic concerning "One-Eyed Jack" Stay Tuned!

Skeet/Loreto
Also the Contents of "Two-Eyed Tequilla".

FARASHA - 1-3-2007 at 08:26 AM

NOW you got me glued to the bloody LT for the rest of the day!! - and what is this one eyed Jack thing ??:saint::?: