BajaNomad

Orchard Vacation Village-Roberto Saucedo

awfulart - 3-7-2007 at 11:53 AM

Following is a post on another forum. I think I have lost interest in The Orchard. Any comments??

campos
Junior Oficionado
Posted March 05, 2007 08:15 PM Hide Post
sorry patty, but you had better kiss your money good bye. Saucedo is nothing short of a crook. He stops at nothing to swindle people out of money. I should know, he has bilked me out of over 150,000. He waited till I finished the remodeling of our home, then refused to renew our lease so he could confiscate the home and resell it. Sorry

Baja Bernie - 3-7-2007 at 12:55 PM

Is this the same Saucedo that was once a Mexican police officer who then became a Mexican Senator and who a few years ago ran his own RE office in Rosarito?

awfulart - 3-7-2007 at 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie
Is this the same Saucedo that was once a Mexican police officer who then became a Mexican Senator and who a few years ago ran his own RE office in Rosarito?

Baja Bernie, I have no idea. Roberto Saucedo could be a common name. It appears this Saucedo is involved with The Orchard but maybe only as a real estate type but since he was able to control a lease agreement, alledgedly, he could very well have an ownership interest in The Orchard in Mulege.

Perhaps Leon Nolet of the Oasis Rio would know.