BajaNomad

Trip Report Loreto to San Ignacio, Mar 4-11

marla - 3-13-2007 at 01:09 PM

Here's a link to the photo journal of our trip for those who are interested.
If you click on a photo, it makes it larger......If you click on "view slideshow" you get a full screen photo but not all of the text.....

http://www.intrepidfisherfamily.com/Album16/

fdt - 3-13-2007 at 01:47 PM

Great pictures, glad you had fun.

bajajudy - 3-13-2007 at 01:48 PM

Marla
Thank you for sharing your vacation with us. I smiled a lot! Seeing old friends. We recemtly stayed for the first time at Oasis and, although it is a little expensive, it was a very nice hotel and sitting on the patio having breakfast is the perfect way to start the day.

Paulina - 3-13-2007 at 02:20 PM

Marla,
That was a great way to do a trip report. Loved the photos. Your kids have grown so much since the last time I saw them. Glad you had a good trip. Thanks for sharing!

P<*)))><

DianaT - 3-13-2007 at 02:25 PM

Enjoyed the pictures and the narrative---Thanks.

Sure looks like everyone had a great time.

Diane

Ken Bondy - 3-13-2007 at 02:36 PM

marla that was GREAT. Thanks so much for putting that together. What a terrific experience for the kids (and you of course :)). It was good to see that Carlos is still with Kuyima out at the lagoon (he's the big guy with the beard). Thanks again
++Ken++

Bajagypsy - 3-13-2007 at 03:17 PM

What a wonderful trip report, makes me long to go back....

Stickers - 3-14-2007 at 12:38 AM

Marla, thanks for that wonderful report and pictures of your beautiful family. You truly set an example on what a great experience can be had in Baja. Don't need huge 4 wheel trucks, STOL aircraft or anything other than an open mind and an adventurous spirit. The friendly people (and whales) will take care of the rest.

:bounce::biggrin:

website must be down

BajaVida - 3-14-2007 at 03:16 PM

I could not get the page to display

David K - 3-14-2007 at 04:22 PM

Try again, I just looked at it: http://www.intrepidfisherfamily.com/Album16/