BajaNomad

need a place in baja norte

Ellie - 3-23-2007 at 12:01 PM

We need to find a place to stay in baja norte, ideally between Rosarito and Ensenada. We're looking to spend around $60 a night, for a simple room that's not too far from the beach or other places to explore (by foot or car). Sweet, small town is what we're looking for. Let me know if you have any town or hotel/rental ideas.
ellebriefie@hotmail.com

bajaguy - 3-23-2007 at 01:08 PM

Try Keri at the Pyramid Resort

BajaWarrior - 3-23-2007 at 03:43 PM

Ditto, safe and comfortable.

David K - 3-23-2007 at 03:59 PM

Pyramid Resort has nothing around $60, but I already told her about Keri's place... I suggested she post here for more ideas.

I have seen small motels or rooms for rent (for surfers) along the free road...

tripledigitken - 3-23-2007 at 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Pyramid Resort has nothing around $60, but I already told her about Keri's place... I suggested she post here for more ideas.

I have seen small motels or rooms for rent (for surfers) along the free road...

Isn't Keri's place the Pyramid Resort?:?:

David K - 3-23-2007 at 04:08 PM

YES, I already told her about Keri's place (Pyramid Resort) in an email exchange Ellie and I had... The two replies were suggesting Pyramid Resort.

I am hoping some Nomads can name places that are inexpensive along the coast...

tripledigitken - 3-23-2007 at 04:12 PM

David,

Thanks for clarifying that. We want to book a room for the book signing and I didn't want to be at the wrong location.

Ken:coolup:

David K - 3-23-2007 at 04:14 PM

See you there Ken!

Last years booksigning: http://vivabaja.com/book4

and the year before: http://vivabaja.com/book3/

[Edited on 3-23-2007 by David K]

I don't have anything for $60.00

Keri - 3-23-2007 at 04:41 PM

but I have a studio for $75.00 or an oceanfront mini suite for $85.00. We do have a pool and a jacuzzi. Take a look at our website www.pyramidresort.com . I can't think of anything around here for under $75.00 you may have to go to Ensenada I'm sure you can find something There. oh you might try the Cantina at La Salina they have less expensive rooms. Good Luck. Don't forget the booksigning May 5th. Make your reservations now. :yes::yes::tumble: k