BajaNomad

yellowtail, lobsters and clams

fishinrich - 2-5-2004 at 01:18 PM

Yesterday here in bola the wind was blowing so I went over to the pacific side and bought 30 lobsters from a fisherman and dug up a bucket of pismo clams. Today I caught two nice yellows in the 20lb class so tonite there will be a real feast in camp. Overdosing on good seafood----fishin rich

elgatoloco - 2-5-2004 at 11:24 PM

Have a shot for us!

Matt & Barb

fishinrich is...

Mike Humfreville - 2-5-2004 at 11:48 PM

just spending too much time where we'd all like to be. Can we pull his permits? Or maybe he'll e-mail us back a lobster or two.

If he stays down there another week and takes the east coast road home maybe we'll run into him south of San Felipe.

David K - 2-5-2004 at 11:49 PM

RICH... YOU DOG!!!! :)

I will expect you at Nuevo Mazatlan Sat. afternoon (Feb. 14) with another 30 lobsters... Don't worry, we will cook them up for you, LOL!!!!
A good Baja dinner before driving to Matomi is very important!!! Also, lots of Pacificos for toasting Packoderm!

Packoderm - 2-6-2004 at 01:40 AM

Ah shucks David, I wasn't really soliciting for a toast. But while everybody is hanging around the campfire, it would be fun to try to name as many BajaNomad members as you could; it would probably take all night.

David K - 2-6-2004 at 08:02 AM

As of this morning, there are 680 Baja Nomads! We better bring A LOT of beer to Nuevo Mazatlan!

cristobal - 2-6-2004 at 03:11 PM

RICH .....
did you have any trouble getting those back to BOLA ..???

fishinrich - 2-7-2004 at 11:53 AM

Yellowtail

Big Al - 2-10-2004 at 01:54 PM

Where were the YT caught Pacific or BOLA? Where did you end up going over on the Pacific side?

Big Al

4baja - 2-10-2004 at 07:44 PM

i'm sure rich caught the yellows at the bay of la and bought the lobster at rosallita. whats up al? leaving for bola in two weeks. hope to see you in june throgh july when the yellows are kicking butt.:coolup: