BajaNomad

info on bus from cabos to mulege?

Eugene - 12-7-2002 at 04:38 PM

Does anyone know the bus schedule from Cabo going north (to Mulege)? I need to know (1)how often they depart, (2)how long the ride is, (3)what it costs. I have scoured the internet for hours to track this info but no luck. The ABC bus website is not operating.

I was originally going to drive to Mulege but am thinking of flying to Cabos on an inexpensive ticket I found and taking the bus up to Mulege. I am planning to go in under two weeks. The flight arrives around 1pm into Cabo. I am hoping to get on the bus and get some way up. I am assuming it's probably wise to stay overnight somewhere on the way rather than arriving in Mulege in the middle of the night. Any advice? Any info towards this would be much appreciated.

Eugene

Bajabus - 12-7-2002 at 04:56 PM

Eugine, In case you don't get an answer soon I will be in La Paz Monday or Tues and will check schedules for you then. As far as getting to mulege in the middle of the night VS sleeping somewhere on the road, what do you have waiting for you in Mulege, Rooms are kinda pricey down here

Bajabus - 12-10-2002 at 09:36 AM

don't know if you are still interested but I have postponed my trip to LP till tommorow. will seek your info then, sorry.