BajaNomad

Juan new Truck's maiden voyage(don't miss this ladies!)

shari - 5-7-2007 at 08:28 AM

Juan finally got his new Toyotita and is a happy man. We tried out the 4x4 on a little sunday afternoon trip to our secret (nobody goes there)playa. It was a gorgeous hot day but the water is totally FREEZING now...I went in twice and got the numb ankles deal! brrrrrr there is a nice swell building though!

Now THIS is a truck picture even the ladies can appreciate!

Phil S - 5-7-2007 at 09:05 AM

Shari. Is that a neck strap I see around his neck? Is that holding up the front of his g-string??????????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

David K - 5-7-2007 at 09:08 AM

Reminds me of Borat sunbathing scene! Does Juan know you are posting that Shari?:o;)

shari - 5-7-2007 at 09:15 AM

Actually that neck strap is his pony tail! And yes he's what we call "sin verguenza" here...shameless! We figured that equal opportunity should exist on this board to be politically correct and so this is the other side of the coin to baja gypsies lovely white bikini spearfishing photo. Fair is fair don't you think lady Nomads?? Juan just laughed when I asked him if I could post it and joked about getting more women visitors. Problem is he looks way better in a thong than I do:no: But seriously, nice truck huh!

Minnow - 5-7-2007 at 09:19 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::o:O:O:O
Holly Banana Hamacas batman.:lol::lol:

Barry A. - 5-7-2007 at 09:26 AM

Shari--------in fairness now, I think the lovely photo of Gypsy should be posted at least "one more time"-----Si?------to impliment the "equal time" policy within the proper time frame, and all that.

(no offense, Juan) :lol:

Diver - 5-7-2007 at 10:03 AM

Ohmigod !!
but, but, butt....I can't go fishing with a guy that wears a thong !!! :O :lol:

Totally cool looking truck !! Congratulations !!!!

Bajagypsy - 5-7-2007 at 10:11 AM

In our secreat spots we are usually naked!!! Thank goodness todd doesn't always have the camera around!!

In the interest of equal time......

Hook - 5-7-2007 at 10:12 AM

Bajagypsy - 5-7-2007 at 10:13 AM

Shari, I swear I will get you one day!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: This picture will haunt me till the day I die:spingrin::spingrin::spingrin:

shari - 5-7-2007 at 10:19 AM

NOT GUILTY....Hook posted it! and without your permission...I'd sue! for at least a case of tecate! Diver...I''ll get you a new thong for Christmas so you two can fish and sunbathe at the same time.

Bajagypsy - 5-7-2007 at 10:21 AM

I don't really care about the pic, Todd feels left out, says he is going to buy a thong so that people will maybe notice him;D, so maybe we can get three thongs that match and they can all go fishing together!!:lol::lol:

Hook - 5-7-2007 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
NOT GUILTY....Hook posted it! and without your permission...I'd sue! for at least a case of tecate! Diver...I''ll get you a new thong for Christmas so you two can fish and sunbathe at the same time.

Just a link from the previous post.......let's see, who was the author of that? Get an abogado pronto, Bajagypsy!!!!:lol:

Hey, girl, you got it, flaunt it!

Diver - 5-7-2007 at 10:23 AM

Quote:
Diver...I''ll get you a new thong for Christmas so you two can fish and sunbathe at the same time.

Gee thanks ! How did you know my old one is, um, stretched out ? :biggrin::lol:

Barry A. - 5-7-2007 at 10:25 AM

Way to go, Hook!!!!!!

That pic is a piece of art, and represents an aspect of the real appeal of Baja-----------I love it------------and it is great of ALL THREE OF YOU.

You are famous, Gypsie & family!!!!! Enjoy it!!!!

(I feel like I am enabling and encouraging paparazi) :lol:

Diver - 5-7-2007 at 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajagypsy
... so maybe we can get three thongs that match and they can all go fishing together!!:lol::lol:

OK, now I'm getting nervous !! :lol::lol::lol:

Hook - 5-7-2007 at 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Quote:
... so maybe we can get three thongs that match and they can all go fishing together!!:lol::lol:

OK, now I'm getting nervous !! :lol::lol::lol:

Dont blame you, Diver.

I opt for the increased protection of a loincloth. Much more manly, too.

Of course, the spear may come in handy, too, if anybody starts getting too, uh, friskey........

shari - 5-7-2007 at 10:34 AM

Hey, I just got a great idea for the shameless promotion of our new Blowhole B&B...instead of caps, t-shirts & bumper stickers...maybe we can get some Asuncion thongs made up!:lol: free with every manly fishing charter!

Bajagypsy - 5-7-2007 at 10:38 AM

What about us women, we ware them as well, tan lines suck!!:biggrin:

Hook - 5-7-2007 at 10:41 AM

Quote:
What about us women, we ware them as well, tan lines suck!!:biggrin:

No one's likely to complain about you girls wearin' 'em.......

shari - 5-7-2007 at 10:46 AM

Hook, is that you in that wonderful loincloth??? Nice...It's funny how we picture people from this board who we don't know...now I have a whole new outlook on your posts!! I'm a sucker for a loincloth...must be that Ojibway blood! So...when are you coming to visit???:fire:

Diver - 5-7-2007 at 10:55 AM

Quote:
Hey, I just got a great idea for the shameless promotion of our new Blowhole B&B...instead of caps, t-shirts & bumper stickers...maybe we can get some Asuncion thongs made up!:lol: free with every manly fishing charter!

I'll wear one if Iflyfishwhennotsunbathinginathong will !! :lol:

Bajagypsy - 5-7-2007 at 11:00 AM

I think you should have this picutre of Juan on your bnb website

Hook - 5-7-2007 at 11:10 AM

Sorry, if I've offended, Shari. All posts intended in jest.

Well, except for the hot one of Bajagypsy. That one stands on it's own merits.

No, that's not me in the loincloth.

Iflyfish - 5-7-2007 at 11:36 AM

Diver,

I happen too happen to have buns of steal!! and I can jump too, eh, maybe hop.....into one of those things if I could see it over last nights dinner.....all of the muscles are still there, just gravity adjusted.

Baja can apparently bring out both the best and worst in some of us!

The world used to be so simple, boxers/briefs, now this!! a third choice. It is all too much for me.

Iflyfishmanlymanwhennotsunbathinginathonglythingstuckinthecrackofmyassjuanstyle

Iflyfish - 5-7-2007 at 11:39 AM

By the way, I too like the fish and the subtle flip off to the ooglers!

Iflyfishinathongwhenchallengedtodosojustdon'tlikethinkingofmyfishingpartnersnickers

Diver - 5-7-2007 at 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Iflyfish
Diver,
Baja can apparently bring out both the best and worst in some of us!
Iflyfishmanlymanwhennotsunbathinginathonglythingstuckinthecrackofmyassjuanstyle

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love ya Flyfisherman !!!

[Edited on 5-7-2007 by Diver]

Iflyfish - 5-7-2007 at 11:47 AM

Diver,

All this talk of thongs and love make me mui nervioso, mui!

Iusedtoflyfishincalmandcomfortwithnoimagesinmymindofmyfishingpartnersnickerslosientomucho!

Damn Democrats

Sharksbaja - 5-7-2007 at 12:21 PM

You'll never see a Publican Nomad with a rag up their buttocks! Ever!

Thanx Shari, my favorite post so far this year!;D

Got my wife attention!:wow: She would like to know why the cute gal in the bikini wants to look like "Chatty Cathy"?

"Pull my little string and I'll sing you a song, I'm yer puppet......"

Sharksbaja - 5-7-2007 at 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hose A
Did anyone notice she is holding a fish ?:saint:

What fish??:biggrin:

shari - 5-7-2007 at 03:39 PM

I can't figure it out...hardly a mention of Juan's new truck...and not many women replying either...um...gypsy, Juan draws the line at Nomad Forum I'm afraid. I am SOOOO glad it's someones favorite post besides me! I've been laughing my buns off. this whole affair started when Juan wanted me to wear those little things and of course I did...then I bought him some to see how HE liked it...and he did...and so did I!:bounce: and well, the rest is history mis amigos. Don't knock it till ya try it! I can't wait to see Iflyfish, diver and bajagypsyman in theirs! It will be a stylin group photo.

BajaWarrior - 5-7-2007 at 03:43 PM

Oh ya, nice truck! Toyota, almost everyone's favorite here!

Minnow - 5-7-2007 at 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaWarrior
Oh ya, nice truck! Toyota, almost everyone's favorite here!

Disclaimer. I own a Toyota much like the one in Shari's picture, well actually Juans truck is much nicer. I don't want to P off the Toyota people.

Warrior, I believe the real hardcore baja people drive US made diesel trucks. Then comes the USA made gas big blocks. The Toyota people are more of a hit and run crowd. You know, the ones who think gas milage matters. :lol::lol::lol:

Paulina edit.:lol:

[Edited on 7-5-2007 by Minnow]

BajaWarrior - 5-7-2007 at 05:19 PM

Actually Minnow, I prefer and own a one ton Super Duty crew cab 4x4 with a V-10 that is only used for Baja travel.

I was just throwing the Toyota guys a bone!:lol:

(I also own a Toyota 4x4, 1988', it's been full time in Baja for 12 years now, it's never failed me).:biggrin:

BirdDog - 5-7-2007 at 05:44 PM

Yep looks like the trucks got a good rear end.

Iflyfish - 5-8-2007 at 12:26 AM

BirdDog,

"Yep looks like the trucks got a good rear end."

Didn't you notice the crack in the back of it? The exhaust from that thing must be terrible! I hope I'm never down wind from that one! And look out, if that tail gate ever drops, were all in trouble. Hell on wheels comes to mind for me.

Do they make em like that in the Mid West? And when did you become an admirer of rear ends?

Iflyfish

Paulina - 5-8-2007 at 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Minnow

Paulina edit.:lol:

[Edited on 7-5-2007 by Minnow]

Ok Tom, what did I do now???:lol::saint:

BirdDog - 5-8-2007 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Iflyfish
BirdDog,

"Yep looks like the trucks got a good rear end."

Didn't you notice the crack in the back of it? The exhaust from that thing must be terrible! I hope I'm never down wind from that one! And look out, if that tail gate ever drops, were all in trouble. Hell on wheels comes to mind for me.

Do they make em like that in the Mid West? And when did you become an admirer of rear ends?

Iflyfish

I've always like a good rear end but that crack is pretty big. probably a nasty polluter.:lol:

I am getting confused...Is this the 'new truck' or 'fish holder' thread?

Pompano - 5-8-2007 at 12:09 PM

How many fish is this fisherboob..er ..man..er.. person holding up? She is trying out manana as bait handler...anybody want to go fishing?

-0 thong fishergal.jpg - 25kB

Hook - 5-8-2007 at 12:16 PM

Barry A is gonna blow a fuse over this one, Pomp.

vacaenbaja - 5-8-2007 at 03:09 PM

Was that Chestrina Bullchester or her sister Boobina?

Iflyfish - 5-8-2007 at 03:24 PM

What great, wonderful, tasty looking bass! I could stare at that matched set all day.......maybe I will!

Love the great looking baitboy too.

btw, msfish says she really likes juan's buns, so there you go! final word, msfish has it

Iflyfish

Minnow - 5-8-2007 at 03:25 PM

Paulina edit is when you edit your post just to correct the spellin'.

Pompano, balloons are very effective when use to present a bait properly. Look at the success she has had.:biggrin:

Packoderm - 5-8-2007 at 03:30 PM

How many fish is she holding? We will need an additional photo of here shot from the rear, so that we can see if she is holding any fish back there either. As always, thanks for the photos.

SiReNiTa - 5-8-2007 at 03:40 PM

Quote:

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R CRA-Z

SiReNiTa - 5-8-2007 at 03:42 PM

EEEEEEEEEEW that's gross...how can someone wear those things...the must be uncomfortable...iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!! jee mom now i'll be known as the thong lady's daughter.........OMG the pain the pain!!!!!!!!!!!:no::barf::(

Iflyfish - 5-9-2007 at 08:13 AM

S and other teens on this board.

I recall having my parents drop me off for school. I had them drop me three away so no one could see them. I thought they were such geeks......funny hair, said dumb, personal things....I just couldn't risk them making a fool of me!

My daughter, now in her thirties, still at times, in my presents puts her fingers in her ears and sings "I am going to my happy place, I am going to my happy place.." when I make a particularly agregious fau pax.

Iflyfish

Sharksbaja - 5-9-2007 at 11:53 AM

....and that's why they'll always be kids to us.

Perfect example Flyfishman:D

Cypress - 5-9-2007 at 11:59 AM

Thanks Pompano! Those are some real nice bass pictures.:yes: Extra Nice!!!:spingrin:

SiReNiTa - 5-9-2007 at 07:22 PM

oh jee...ok ok but it's true!!! parents always find a way to make fools of us...painful but in years to come it will be our turn...haha also i can do exactly the same damage to mom so there ha!!! siempre encuentro donde meter la pata...hasta la rodilla!!!! lol