BajaNomad

HOW TO POST YOUR PHOTO ON NOMAD

Pages:  1  

David K - 5-18-2007 at 09:46 AM

METHOD 1 (updated in 2013):

1) Make an album on Photobucket.com for the subject or group of photos... or just to put photos you want to share on Nomad and other forums.

2) To set the size of the photos (does not reduce the quality) to fit here you click on your name at the top of the Photobucket page.

Click on User Settings.

Click on Albums (top of page). Scroll down and see Upload Options and just below that is 'Customize Upload Options', click on that.

Click 800 x 600 for maps or max. size to fill the Nomad page or click 640 x 480 for large size photos that don't fill the page. Nomad is an 800 pixel wide frame, and if you don't resize to 800 or less, the entire page will stretch off the standard monitor and require sideways scrolling. You only need to do this step once or if you wish to change it.

Click SAVE.

3) Click on the big Upload box at the top center of the Photobucket page and simply select the photos you want from your PC folder.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To show your photos on a Nomad page:

1) Place your mouse on the thumbnail photo in your Photobucket album and select the IMG link of the links box that pops up or is already there, copy that IMG link with your mouse (left click, right click, click copy).

2) On your Nomad post, paste the photo link by right clicking your mouse, and click paste.

Add a caption below the photo if desired and double space between photo links so there is a separation between them.

I suggest not posting too many photo per Nomad post so those with slow upload speeds can also enjoy them... maybe every dozen pictures start a new reply/post?

METHOD 2:

A photo that is in your computer file can be displayed on Nomad pages in certain forums where it is allowed...

The photo's file size must be BELOW 50 kbs to post here. Open your photo file ('My Pictures' or ?) find the photo you want to share and move your mouse arrow onto the photo thumbnail... a pop up will tell you how big it is in kbs or mbs (1000 kb=1 mb).

TO POST A PHOTO:

Simply click the button labled 'Browse' just below where you type a message, and your pc will pop up a window of your photo files... simply click on the photo you wish to post (if it is under 50 kbs). The post must have a subject or some text with the photo to post.

(If the photo you want to post is already on another web site, then you may 'hot link' it to Nomad, and the size doesn't matter... unless it isn't too big and distorts the screen. Hot linking will be described below.)

[Edited on 12-12-2013 by David K]

66-67 pics 004.jpg - 35kB

Method 3: Hot Linking from another web site

David K - 5-18-2007 at 09:52 AM

If the photo you want to show on Nomad is already on another web site, and it is your photo or you have permission to use it, then get the url of the photo... and click on
which is right above where you type a message. A pop up will give you a place to paste the url of the photo.

To get the url (begins with http:// ), move your mouse over that photo and right click on it, then left click 'properties' in the new pop up. Copy the address/ url with your mouse to paste on Nomad in

Here is a hot link from my web site:

If you have your photos on a photo album web site, there may be a direct link option that will have the html tags ([img]) already included... see Photobucket.com instructions below...

[Edited on 12-12-2013 by David K]

Let me try one

kodiak - 5-18-2007 at 01:20 PM

My Daughter in Belize

[Edited on 5-18-2007 by kodiak]

Zip line Belize.jpg - 47kB

kodiak - 5-18-2007 at 01:24 PM

Thats not so hard!! I only tried twice:biggrin: Thats a pic of my daughter this past winter when we went to Belize.

Baja landscape

bajanow - 5-18-2007 at 01:24 PM

Where is it?

do over landscape

bajanow - 5-18-2007 at 01:25 PM

There should be an image attached

David K - 5-18-2007 at 01:26 PM

I may have opened Pandora's Box!!??

Keep on trying... a picture is worth a thousand words (they say)!

Reason for the "Kodiak" handle

kodiak - 5-18-2007 at 01:27 PM

Just in case someone was wondering....

Kodiak 1.jpg - 44kB

David K - 5-18-2007 at 01:27 PM

bajanow, it won't post unless it is under 50 kb... check the size.

Picture of the camper

kodiak - 5-18-2007 at 01:32 PM

LAST one....I swear!

Camper.jpg - 46kB

kodiak - 5-18-2007 at 01:33 PM

Think I'll have any problems getting to Mulege with THAT camper???:lol:

again

bajanow - 5-18-2007 at 01:38 PM

Prior attempts were 50.6 k so I got caught trying to cheat. This file is 46k

landscape2.JPG - 45kB

kodiak - 5-18-2007 at 01:47 PM

Thanks Pompano...I am only 57' all told. Should be like riding a motorcycle on a 4 lane...compared to you at 78':o
We will actually be going from San Diego down to Mulege. Then spend a few months at Ray's. I am so looking forward to that...only 6 months more:rolleyes:

David K - 5-18-2007 at 01:51 PM

bajanow, I suspected that was the problem... good job on reducing the image!

It really isn't 'rocket science'... Right Bernie???:bounce::biggrin:

rts551 - 5-18-2007 at 02:11 PM

David

I loaded the image resizer from Midrosoft Powertoys a long time ago. Only have to right click the image and pick the size. Have you tried this and if so any negatives?

Ralph

bajalou - 5-18-2007 at 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
David

I loaded the image resizer from Midrosoft Powertoys a long time ago. Only have to right click the image and pick the size. Have you tried this and if so any negatives?

Ralph

I been looking for that program in Microsoft's site but can't find it. Could you post the URL to PowerToys or the resizer?

Thanks

BajaWarrior - 5-18-2007 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hose A
Lou

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppow...

Tried that resizer, doesn't like my computer, said nothing older than a XP

Damn thing isn't that old...2 years maybe...:barf:

BajaWarrior - 5-18-2007 at 04:10 PM

interesting, it gave me a couple of options, 50% or 25%.

This photo, which like all of my photos, says it is 1120kb, so to get it under 50kb is going to be impossible

David K - 5-18-2007 at 04:13 PM

Email it to me Chuck, and I will email it back to you sized under 50 kb... info at vivabaja dot com

tripledigitken - 5-18-2007 at 04:15 PM

Googles Picasa software will do the trick. It is free to download and will catalog your existing pictures very quickly. To resize just hit the export button and it will prompt you to resize, go to the smallest size mine showed 320 pixels. That equated to 40 kb. You will have to play with it to get to as close to 50 kb as possible. It will then save it for you. I save my resized pictures labeled with "nomad" in the title.

I hope this helps.

Ken

David K - 5-18-2007 at 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
David

Ralph

No, I got hooked into Neal Johns' method and it has worked fine for me and everyone I have showed how to use it... No downloading programs, no upgrade to XP or Vista required, just the paint program which all pcs seem to have.

I am not saying there aren't better or easier methods... just showing the one I use... and you know how many photos I have posted here!

bajalou - 5-18-2007 at 04:33 PM

Thanks Hose A

I remember now, it just changes picture size - handy sometimes but no control over the compression which is what one needs to change to post.

I'll take a look at those others also - used to have a great one but won't work on my new computer (1 year) and I think not even on the website anymore.

BajaWarrior - 5-18-2007 at 04:39 PM

How can such a small camera as a digital camera take such large KB photos, and a computer, with all the memory and strength it has, require such small photo's?

David, i sent the photo to myself, and it's not opening, i'm in way over my head and possibly beyond help. I will have to consult one of my teenagers.

David K - 5-18-2007 at 04:41 PM

Send it to me Chuck, no worries... it will be an attachment, so you may not see it iopen on your email... without clicking on the attacment.

bajalou - 5-19-2007 at 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee
Downsized a photo to 48kb, posted it, and it looks like a thumbnail.... not like other pics posted that appear full size. What did I do wrong?

:cool:

That's the problem with just resizing the photo. What makes it nice is to be able to change the compression so a larger picture is still under the 50kb size. I used to have a program to do this but don't have it anymore and haven't found another that I can easily do this with.

[Edited on 5-19-2007 by bajalou]

bajalou - 5-19-2007 at 06:52 PM

Great Grover, thanks - I'll take a look at it.

Although now I link from Kodakgallery or Fliker which is real easy especially with Firefox.

bajalou - 5-19-2007 at 07:06 PM

Just ran a test on Picnik - had a photo that was 82.8kb so tryed changing the compression - at stage 7 = 77.8kb, at stage 5 = 77.8kb, at stage 3 = 77.8kb. so moving the slider didn't change anything that I could tell.

Las Tunas beach, Todos Santos

Lee - 5-19-2007 at 07:24 PM

I did it!!!!! THANKS Grover and David K!!!!

:cool::cool:

[Edited on 5-20-2007 by Lee]

VerticalDog.jpg - 18kB

Todos Santa Semana

Lee - 5-19-2007 at 08:02 PM

Not sure what the tail represented.

Todos Santa Semana.jpg - 47kB

bajalou - 5-19-2007 at 08:28 PM

The program I used before and liked as you select size, then compression and it shows right there the kb output file size. For some unknown reason (and I asked the developer) I can't find where it stores the reduced photo. It worked great on my earlier computer but not on this one and using XP home on both. But if it works on your computer I think you will like it ReducePhotoSize by JdmCox. And it's free. (supposed to put reduced photo in same folder with same name suffixed with X)

http://jdmcox.com/

Test

Peloncito - 5-19-2007 at 09:09 PM

Just trying out the advice on how to post a pic.....

San Javier Mission

San Ignacio

[Edited on 5-20-2007 by Peloncito]

David

Baja Bernie - 5-19-2007 at 09:18 PM

Right, it is not rocket science, but I did copy the instructions you posted here just to be sure. Thanks again

The small print says....David K the Baja Connection & thanks for what you do.

[Edited on 5-20-2007 by Baja Bernie]

keir10_R.JPG - 48kB

David K - 5-20-2007 at 09:14 AM

Baja travel is one of the finer things in life.... :tumble:

To be shared between friends... ;)

So life is better for us all... :saint:

I enjoy doing what I can to help you all to enjoy doing what you like! :D

Lee - 5-21-2007 at 10:56 AM

I've tried in the past to create an avatar but have failed. I guess if I can now post a photo, I'll be able to figure out avatars.

I know I need to be in my profile at the avatar section but....

What are avatars?

How do I create a URL to post it to my profile?

I see some creative avatars (I esp. liked the clown Grover had).... where do they come from?

toneart - 5-21-2007 at 12:57 PM

I had an avatar for months and it recently slipped off my posts and went *Poof*...........:(

Thanks grover...

Lee - 5-21-2007 at 02:54 PM

David K - 7-6-2007 at 03:29 PM

Bringing this up to help those who want to post photos....

Is my sig feature broken?

Lee - 7-6-2007 at 05:26 PM

I've gone in to ''edit profile'' because my sig feature wasn't working. Cut, edited profile, then went back in and pasted it and it worked for awhile. Then it turned off or something.

Sharrone - 8-3-2007 at 02:40 PM

Ok I want to post a picture. I do not see where the browse button is. Help please.

Baja Bernie - 8-3-2007 at 02:54 PM

Me too, went to post a picture and the browse button went missing.

David K - 11-5-2007 at 08:36 AM

Refreshing this for Leo and other new Nomads who need a hand on posting photos...

David K - 11-5-2007 at 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie
Me too, went to post a picture and the browse button went missing.

There is no browse button if you are using the 'quick reply' box to respond... You must be starting a new thread (post) or using the regular 'reply' method (clicking the Post Reply button)... there you will see the browse button right below where your type in your message.

[Edited on 11-5-2007 by David K]

vandenberg - 11-5-2007 at 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
I had an avatar for months and it recently slipped off my posts and went *Poof*...........:(

Tone,
I have many things that go that way.:(:biggrin:

poof!!.gif - 2kB

vandenberg - 11-5-2007 at 03:14 PM

Thusfar, the simplest way to reduce a picture to the required posting size is in My Pictures in Windows. Right click on the wanted pic. go to resize picture. Then, in the pop up window , go to advanced, then custom, and insert new figures for the newly wanted size. You'll have the option to reduce the original or just make a reduced copy, which will show next to the original. Takes a few tries to get te hang of it, but by far the simplest way.

vandenberg - 11-5-2007 at 03:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:

There is no browse button if you are using the 'quick reply' box to respond... You must be starting a new thread (post) or using the regular 'reply' method (clicking the Post Reply button)... there you will see the browse button right below where your type in your message.

[Edited on 11-5-2007 by David K]

Dave,
The browse feature is not always there. For instance, if you post in Misc. you have to insert a picture via the URL, insert image method. Took me some time to figure it out. Thankfully I have lots of that.:bounce::bounce::biggrin:

toneart - 11-5-2007 at 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
Quote:
Originally posted by toneart

Tone,
I have many things that go that way.:(:biggrin:

Yeah! Mostly money with me. :O

BajaWarrior - 11-5-2007 at 04:34 PM

I am following Vandenburgs directions for resizing a picture, but I am stopped immediatly by right clicking on pic, there is no "resize pic" in the pop up window, so, thats as far as I can get.

Grrrrrrrr.......

Tried to post some photos that are under 50kb, and they're not showing up either....

Grrrrrrr....... Grrrrrrr......

BajaWarrior - 11-5-2007 at 04:49 PM

Type: JPEG image Whoa, I did it! Night repair on quad with kids.

[Edited on 11-5-2007 by BajaWarrior]

night repair on quad.jpg - 42kB

BajaWarrior - 11-5-2007 at 04:52 PM

Sorry, getting the hang of it, have to try a couple

The boat is being winched up onto the trailer,

Hey Minnow, recognize that boat?

[Edited on 11-5-2007 by BajaWarrior]

Chuck and his old boat.jpg - 49kB

BajaWarrior - 11-5-2007 at 04:58 PM

Ok, I'm cheating. These were already under 50 kb. Original question still sticks at the top of this page.

Grrrrrrr.......

vandenberg - 11-5-2007 at 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaWarrior
I am following Vandenburgs directions for resizing a picture, but I am stopped immediatly by right clicking on pic, there is no "resize pic" in the pop up window, so, thats as far as I can get.

Grrrrrrrr.......

Tried to post some photos that are under 50kb, and they're not showing up either....

Grrrrrrr....... Grrrrrrr......

Warrior,
Sorry,just found out that it apperently doesn't work on all PCs. We have 3 PCs,all with Windows XP and it works on 2 and not the 3rd. On that one you have to go to edit and follow the Paint process, which btw, is not difficult either. Anyone cares to explain why the difference on these Window programs which supposedly have the same, Windows XP home edition, program.:?::?:

debindesert - 12-23-2007 at 12:47 PM

Testing, testing, testing.

Russ - 12-23-2007 at 02:33 PM

best of how to post multiple pic by cordon
http://baja.smugmug.com/gallery/3936188#228575752-A-LB

David K - 3-4-2008 at 05:29 PM

Bump...

BajaWarrior - 3-4-2008 at 05:58 PM

Laguna Percebu at Sunset, about 8 years ago.

[Edited on 3-5-2008 by BajaWarrior]

R. Chuck and JP.jpg - 28kB

BajaWarrior - 3-4-2008 at 05:59 PM

Hmmm, how did I do that?

BajaWarrior - 3-4-2008 at 06:10 PM

Another one, Shell Beach. Me and Tyson, February 06

R. Chuck and Tyson the wonder Dog.jpg - 19kB

BajaWarrior - 3-4-2008 at 06:21 PM

Sorry, just now getting the hang of this, been trying for months now. Found this little guy on the beach just above Puertocitas.

DavidK, follow your directions with more patience this time and got it. Thanks man.

R. Grover Beach.jpg - 35kB

BajaWarrior - 3-4-2008 at 06:39 PM

Sunrise at my Beach House, sorry, I can't stop it...

I got it now.

Sunrise at Beach House.jpg - 33kB

David K - 3-4-2008 at 06:44 PM

I can dig it... Go Chuck Go!!!:light::spingrin:

[Edited on 3-5-2008 by David K]

old wrecks

jerryk - 3-6-2008 at 04:04 PM

vandenberg - 3-6-2008 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaWarrior
Sunrise at my Beach House, sorry, I can't stop it...

I got it now.

Love that square sun.:biggrin::biggrin:

Russ - 3-6-2008 at 06:03 PM

I can see how you might say that:spingrin::spingrin:

oOoOh...mY tuRn mY tuRn!!

SiReNiTa - 3-6-2008 at 07:41 PM

ooh...lets see if i can post one of the surf pictures as i never figured out how!!

la banda kon la edekand-r.JPG - 39kB

SiReNiTa - 3-6-2008 at 07:44 PM

o0h!! cool!!

noooow i can write the tournament report...lol!!!

ok...a little history on that one...it was after the award ceremony!
starting from left...chemo, jesus(corona guy),javi, another corona guy, benny, siReniTa, hugo, carlos and on the bottom jaro (pioneer surfer) and emanuel aka kinsillo from turtle bay!

memorable night!! haha...

sneezerdog - 3-16-2008 at 03:45 PM

test post

alleysignnomad.JPG - 49kB

test

BajaTrooper - 3-30-2008 at 11:28 AM

Baja 070b.jpg - 4kB

David K - 3-30-2008 at 07:48 PM

Just go back to the original, use bigger % numbers for the shrinking and replace the first reduced image with the new... and edit the above post and change the image selected... Keep trying... It gets real easy after a few times!

Bronco - 3-31-2008 at 06:03 AM

David, step #5 reads sketch/skew, it is stretch and skew. The directions should be to change only stretch and not skew.

encanto - 3-31-2008 at 08:03 AM

I would like to thank Russ (from back in December) explaining so well via his personal tutorial on how to post multiple photos. Not sure I'll be enlisting one of those outside servers it requires, but that was very helpful!

Photo posting enigma

Bronco - 3-31-2008 at 09:13 AM

To quote Tom Hanks in the movie Big, "I don't get it"! I have followed David's instructions I get to browse and then preview my post. No pic and browse does not have what was in the attachment. Photo was reduced as required.

Ayudame, El Dufo

David K - 3-31-2008 at 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bronco
David, step #5 reads sketch/skew, it is stretch and skew. The directions should be to change only stretch and not skew.

Thank you... in nearly a year and thousands of views, nobody noticed my typo or said anything! It's fixed now... If only one of the two figures is changed, the image becomes odd shaped, like a rectangle.

[Edited on 3-31-2008 by David K]

David K - 3-31-2008 at 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bronco
To quote Tom Hanks in the movie Big, "I don't get it"! I have followed David's instructions I get to browse and then preview my post. No pic and browse does not have what was in the attachment. Photo was reduced as required.

Ayudame, El Dufo

Well, the Baja Nomad site does have a problem with long or complicated image file IDs... If the image in your PC is IDed with added symbols instead of just numbers and letters and perhaps a dash, it won't post. Change the name of your photo file to something short and easy... Here's one that is 707 163r of San Roque beach...

707 163r.JPG - 21kB

Still stymied on photo

Bronco - 3-31-2008 at 10:01 AM

I have removed the -r designation on my under 50KB pic. The new designation is 2003r also tried 2003 08r, same problem. Does HTML being off have anything to do with my problem?
Just for grins I spent mucho minutes trying to "unscrew my skew" of a favorite pic. I can't remember such a challenge that appears will be the "agony of de feet"!

ps-I show my 2003r as an attachment to this posting.

David K - 3-31-2008 at 04:55 PM

If you want to email me the original size photo or another, I can see what is happening and see if it will post here for me?:email: info AT vivabaja.com and put Baja Photo in the subject line...

Photo from Bronco

David K - 4-1-2008 at 05:05 PM

(It is a bit small... but let's see how it looks?)

BroncoPic.jpg - 18kB

David K - 4-1-2008 at 05:09 PM

Okay, Bronco... it is only about 18 KB... So, if that was the original un-reduced size I suggested you mail me... it is already smaller than 'normal, reduced' size. If you still have the original, unreduced photo, please send that. Under 50 KB is what it needs to be for Nomad, but over 25 will size it bigger for more detail.

Maestro K

Bronco - 4-1-2008 at 07:31 PM

When I reduced the picture and sent it to you it was 26k. Now your telling me its 18k. Ok I'm looking at my browse box and have an attachment pic of 16.8. So here goes ---Post with my right hand, left has the bottle of Mezcal!

Dancing.jpg - 17kB

Bronco to Bronco

Bronco - 4-1-2008 at 07:58 PM

Jezz I'm a wizard, and protege of David K! Just figured it out, when you preview a post you don't see the picture. Hot D---
I could be the Ansel Adams of Baja- Or the campana hombre.

Ol campana maker.JPG - 39kB

David K - 4-2-2008 at 06:53 PM

I think you got it Bronco!

Try not as much reduction (larger) next time...

BajaSerg - 4-7-2008 at 02:14 PM

Vince - 4-8-2008 at 10:21 AM

Like many of you, I have been spending hours on this, still no photo. I did figure out not to skew it into a trapezoid tho. I think it's the old dog story.

Marie-Rose - 4-8-2008 at 02:23 PM

Don't know what constitutes an "old dog" but I still cannot post a picture!!!!!:fire::fire:
Is it my mac????

BajaWarrior - 4-8-2008 at 03:15 PM

When you go to PAINT, click on IMAGE, then SKETCH/SKEW and only in the SKETCH (Horizontal and Vertical) do reduce the photo to 35%. I leave SKEW alone.

I do (as DavidK suggest) rename my new photo beginning with an "r" so I can identify it as a reduced photo.

Keep trying, believe me, if I got it, you can get it.

r.stuntboat.jpg - 27kB

Townsend Warbler in back yard

Iflyfish - 4-9-2008 at 09:16 PM

Here is a first try. Iflyfish

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2034/2401463306_cebd5a6218_m.jpg [/img]

Iflyfish - 4-9-2008 at 09:18 PM

Nope, it has "image" in parenthesis where the photo aught to be. I posted the URL but the image did not come up on this page.

I wonder what I did wrong.

Thanks David K.

Iflyfish

Townsend Two

Iflyfish - 4-9-2008 at 09:37 PM

ok, second try

Thanks Grover, well see if it runs up the flag pole

Iflyfish

Iflyfish - 4-9-2008 at 09:39 PM

Yes!!!!! Sweet!

I will try to post some good ones.

Thanks David and Grover. It takes a village to raise an idiot!

Iflyfish

Desert Blooms

Iflyfish - 4-9-2008 at 10:50 PM

I love the Baja when it blooms. Mrsfish captured this after a rain. Iflyfish

[img]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25550485@N08/2402002083/sizes/l/[/img]

Iflyfish - 4-9-2008 at 10:51 PM

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/25550485@N08/2402002083/sizes/l/[/img]

Desert Blooms

Iflyfish - 4-9-2008 at 10:56 PM

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/25550485@N08/2402002083/[/img]

Marie-Rose - 4-10-2008 at 06:56 AM

Here we go again!!

ramiga.jpg - 38kB

Marie-Rose - 4-10-2008 at 06:58 AM

Yipee!!!! Success... that only took me 3 years!!!!
Now you guys are really going to be in trouble!!!!!

The last pic is Amiga who is the recent rescue. Just got a home in TS!!!

David K - 4-10-2008 at 07:01 AM

You got it Marie-Rose!

Iflyfish... you did it once, but the second URL doesn't work for me either... Try photobucket.com for photo hosting instead of that yahoo site, maybe? Also, you can delete your failed attemps by using 'edit'... Or post directly from your PC's folders...

A Newbie tries again

Mexpedition - 4-10-2008 at 09:44 AM

Did my first post last night, w/ a picture of our baja rescue dog on the Baja Dogs thread. Second time worked. Tried again with a picture of her as a pup. No deal. I will try again using the suggestion of a short file name. This is a picture of our "secret" camping spot near Catavina.

ctr.JPG - 44kB

Ignore-Just a test

Stewie - 4-13-2008 at 07:07 PM

DSCN0876 (Small) (Custom) (Custom).JPG - 46kB

DENNIS - 4-13-2008 at 07:13 PM

You get an A, Stewie. Is that your camper?

Welcome to BajaNomad.

David K - 4-13-2008 at 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stewie

Aren't those 4WD bars in Baja just the best!

705 100.jpg - 49kB

walters886 - 4-17-2008 at 11:32 AM

Hi All,

Just testing a web link. Photos are of Spring 2008 trip to East Cape.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25074835@N07/sets/7215760426948...

tx ws

BajaWarrior - 4-17-2008 at 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by walters886
Hi All,

Just testing a web link. Photos are of Spring 2008 trip to East Cape.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25074835@N07/sets/7215760426948...

tx ws

Says its a bad link...

Pages:  1