BajaNomad

Tatoo U ?s x2

Pages:  1  

windgrrl - 6-17-2007 at 03:45 PM

1. How many tatoo-ed Nomads?

2. If you don't have one and were going to get one...what kind of design would you choose?

Baja&Back - 6-17-2007 at 04:03 PM

Am opposed to grafitti on ANY surface!! :lol:

roundtuit - 6-17-2007 at 04:08 PM

Perfect 65 yr old body. Why mark it up now!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DENNIS - 6-17-2007 at 04:11 PM

I have a set of bright red lips tatooed on my butt. Long Beach Pike, 1967 +- .

amir - 6-17-2007 at 04:12 PM

I don't have one, but was once told by a tattoo artist that after you choose your design, make a drawing of it and post it on your fridge, or somewhere where you can see it every day for 6 months. If after the six months you still like it, then go for it. This tattoo artist spent most of her time REMOVING unwanted tattoos or designing over them to hide the original one.

--Amir

Sallysouth - 6-17-2007 at 04:20 PM

Not me! I prefer to put my creative forces elsewhere, like in my home, or the garden.Guess I am an old fart, can't figure out why anyone would want or need to dis-figure ones own body.Heck, age will do that for us anyhow!But, each to their own, just hope you don't regret it (a whim) down the line!

DENNIS - 6-17-2007 at 04:21 PM

40 years and no regrets.

backninedan - 6-17-2007 at 04:39 PM

I have two, and would get another if there were a decent artist around.

Cypress - 6-17-2007 at 04:44 PM

Got a scar or two.:lol:

AKA

woody with a view - 6-17-2007 at 05:33 PM

asss hat!

4baja - 6-17-2007 at 05:34 PM

o my bulls eye!!:coolup:

shari - 6-17-2007 at 06:08 PM

I NEVER thought I would get a tatoo until I married Juan who is a tattoo artist...never say never! and before ya know it...my first tatoo is below my belly button...a whale's tale in front of a sunset in the sea...I designed it...and a purple star on my ankle and my favorite which I rarely get to see is the heart with ivy around it on my cheek (lower one).

Paulina - 6-17-2007 at 06:23 PM

I don't have any tattoos, yet....

There is a Jimmy Buffett song that says tattoos are a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling. I want to make sure mine doesn't qualify in that department.

Maybe something with a leafy dragon in a band of kelp?

I can't think of anything that I would want to look at for the rest of my life. I could always put it somewhere where I wouldn't have to look at it, unless I wanted to.....How about this idea, it captures the wild side of my aloha/baja attitude, and if I have it applied in just the right place.....

P<*)))><

Paulina......

bajaguy - 6-17-2007 at 06:30 PM

you also could have M _ M tatooed in the same place.....if you were standing up, it would say MOM, if you were standing on your head it would say WOW.....:lol::lol::lol:

Paulina - 6-17-2007 at 06:33 PM

Bajaguy,

That is a good one...my MoM would kick my butt if I did that, but she'd have her name on there for aiming purposes anyway.

Regarding my tattoo idea, I'd have the artist not include the hangy downy parts of that monkey, thankyouverymuch.

P<*)))><

Bajalero - 6-17-2007 at 06:36 PM

My nephew and his teenage friends were discussing this last week . The impression I got from them is that the fad could be fading but more importantly their consensus was that it makes girls look skanky

That's pretty much my opinion also

DENNIS - 6-17-2007 at 07:45 PM

Paulina ---

You had best be put to sleep before they ink the monkey on your backside. That would involve serious pain.
"The hangy downy parts?":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

toneart - 6-17-2007 at 08:07 PM

Hangy down parts get hangier with age, and the process is free. In the buff, au natural, naked as a jaybird, buck nekkid, the full monty and mooning all have their charms without adding ink. Belly dancing would be diminished and distracting with tattoos. I wouldn't go to a tattoo exhibit in a museum or gallery. Gaugan would never have of approved them on his wahinis. Degas' ballerinas??? Not a chance. Ever counted freckles? Being adorned with chocolate or other popular dessert products are temporary and can be fun being removed....but I digress....

Hell No!:moon:

DENNIS - 6-17-2007 at 08:41 PM

Toneart----

I don't know where you're growing old but, Im on my way. Every year I age, more of my hangy downy parts are sucked further up into my body.
But, [no pun intended] you miss the scientific application of body art, specifically in the field of earthquake dynamics.
After the 1985 Mexico City devistation, scientists around the world hired the services of eastern belly dancers and had their expansive backsides tattooed with the skyline of the shattered city, in some cases, isolating the more devastated areas. The investigators would sit in their seats while the dancers would shake and gyrate the panorama of a quakeing city in their faces, as they tried to understand the dynamics of wiggeling buildings. They, of course, wanted to develop construction methods which would prevent future disaster such as they had seen.
This is an ongoing study and we must say, it has had it's rewards. We have never seen another 1985 since the study began.
Science is a wonderful thing.

Paulina - 6-17-2007 at 08:50 PM

Toneart,

I tend to agree with you in the au natural catagory, although I can sort of picture something "tribal" being on the arm of one of Gauguin's models. But a tattoo of any sort on Degas' ballerinas? Never!

P<*)))><

Paulina - 6-17-2007 at 08:53 PM

Dennis,

Dern wants to know where you come up with this kind of stuff and can he go to the next study group meeting with you?

P>*)))><

DENNIS - 6-17-2007 at 08:54 PM

Patys. 6 AM.

Paulina - 6-17-2007 at 08:57 PM

Saturday the 23rd.

toneart - 6-17-2007 at 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Toneart----

I don't know where you're growing old but, Im on my way. Every year I age, more of my hangy downy parts are sucked further up into my body.
But, [no pun intended] you miss the scientific application of body art, specifically in the field of earthquake dynamics.
After the 1985 Mexico City devistation, scientists around the world hired the services of eastern belly dancers and had their expansive backsides tattooed with the skyline of the shattered city, in some cases, isolating the more devastated areas. The investigators would sit in their seats while the dancers would shake and gyrate the panorama of a quakeing city in their faces, as they tried to understand the dynamics of wiggeling buildings. They, of course, wanted to develop construction methods which would prevent future disaster such as they had seen.
This is an ongoing study and we must say, it has had it's rewards. We have never seen another 1985 since the study began.
Science is a wonderful thing.

Hmmmm....I'll have to give it further investigation. But not for my body unless it will make me look skanky.:smug:

Diver - 6-17-2007 at 10:11 PM

A few years after his second divorce, a friend of mine had each ex put on opposite cheeks of his butt. He smiles every time he passes gas !! :lol:

Tomas Tierra - 6-17-2007 at 10:46 PM

No piecings, and no tat's....

I agree with the style of tats going around on young ladies being skanky..Tramp stamps a friend of mine calls them....the ones accross the back in particular. you can only really get a good look while...well, barking..

I saw one the other week I could not believe.( iwas not barking at the time).nice looking late teens, early twenties girl. In three inch black gothic letters above the waist line it read "doggy style"...I believe she will regret that one day, if not allready..

If I did ever get a tat it would be a $100 bill on my jonson..
Why?? I like to hold on to my money, I like to watch my money grow, and I never knew a pretty girl who didn't want to blow a hundred bucks:tumble:

[Edited on 6-18-2007 by Tomas Tierra]

backninedan - 6-18-2007 at 07:20 AM

Tomas, as you get older, periods of inflation for that $100 get to be less often. A falling dollar can be a disaster.

Bajalero - 6-18-2007 at 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomas Tierra
No piecings, and no tat's....

I agree with the style of tats going around on young ladies being skanky..Tramp stamps a friend of mine calls them....the ones accross the back in particular. you can only really get a good look while...well, barking..

I saw one the other week I could not believe.( iwas not barking at the time).nice looking late teens, early twenties girl. In three inch black gothic letters above the waist line it read "doggy style"...I believe she will regret that one day, if not allready..

If I did ever get a tat it would be a $100 bill on my jonson..
Why?? I like to hold on to my money, I like to watch my money grow, and I never knew a pretty girl who didn't want to blow a hundred bucks:tumble:

[Edited on 6-18-2007 by Tomas Tierra]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lero

Bajagypsy - 6-18-2007 at 09:39 AM

I have an arm band, an Egyption symbol on my back and next week I'm going to get a fairy on my back. I'm also trying to find a very cool day of the dead image that I can add to my collection. I got my first tatoo 15 years ago, and put a lot of thought into it. I don't regreat any of my tat's and plan on getting more.

Paula - 6-18-2007 at 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajagypsy
I have an arm band, an Egyption symbol on my back and next week I'm going to get a fairy on my back. I'm also trying to find a very cool day of the dead image that I can add to my collection. I got my first tatoo 15 years ago, and put a lot of thought into it. I don't regreat any of my tat's and plan on getting more.

My son had me send him one of my calaveras, a skeleton woman sitting in a box with a BIG rose behind the ear she doesn't have. And she's wearing a pretty ruffled skirt. The artist who did it in Minneapolis is really good, and the colors and shading are beautiful.

In fact that tatoo is SOOO gorgeous that I'm thinking of having it copied on my hip. We told the kids when they were younger that of course they could get inked, they'd just have to move out the following day. Big turnaround on my part, no?

805gregg - 6-18-2007 at 10:00 AM

I had to go look in the mirror, nope still not stupid enough for tatoos.

boe4fun - 6-18-2007 at 10:18 AM

Hey Paulina, if you're still considering the tatoo, try doing cartwheels while naked for your hubby, spelling out WoW-MoM-WoW-MoM-WoW-MoM!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Check your U2U for a picture of a tat (if I can figure out how to send it).

DENNIS - 6-18-2007 at 10:19 AM

Aw, go ahead. It only hurts till all the scabs fall off.

Bruce R Leech - 6-18-2007 at 10:53 AM

I will leave that to the hoars, drug dealers and gang bangers.:lol:

Slowmad - 6-18-2007 at 10:54 AM

Indelible confirmation of Basura Blanca status for many...IMO.
I'll pass.

vandenberg - 6-18-2007 at 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech

You better watch it. Somebody's daughter ,in combat boots, is going to come after you with her K-Bar:P:P:lol::lol:

vagabond - 6-18-2007 at 11:44 AM

2 little old ladies were sitting together in the beauty parlor when a couple of young girls came in and one of the girls mentioned to the other that she had gotten a rose bud tattooed on her breast. One little old lady turned to the other and snickered when she's our age it will be a long stemmed rose.

X Navy Of course I have a couple, one from the Pike in Long Beach in 57
the other in SD on Broadway in 58:lol:

Cypress - 6-18-2007 at 12:20 PM

Some of those tatoos look like the USDA stamp on a grade-A ham.:bounce: :D:yes:

Bajalero - 6-18-2007 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vagabond

X Navy Of course I have a couple, one from the Pike in Long Beach in 57
the other in SD on Broadway in 58:lol:

OK , you're excused, Navy , that explains it.

Had an uncle with a pig on one cheek and a rooster on the other. Said he had a buddy with twin props. :lol:

the octopus

BMG - 6-18-2007 at 12:39 PM

Started out as a tatoo of the first wife's name. The second wife didn't like the first wife's name on his butt so the new tatoo made the name into a tatoo of a butterfly. The 3rd wife thought the butterfly looked like a fairy to it was modified again, this time into a big octopus. The 4th wife seems okay with it so no further modifications planned at this time. Probably waiting to hear what #5 has to say about it.

P.S. not my butt, belongs to friend. I'm still with wife #1, thank goodness!

bajaguy - 6-18-2007 at 12:48 PM

BMG......that is starting to look like a diorama of Custers Last Stand....if that guy gets married one more time, he's gonna need a bigger "burro"

[Edited on 6-18-2007 by bajaguy]

DENNIS - 6-18-2007 at 12:53 PM

It looks like a window into your intestines, not that everybody doesn't want one of those.

Paulina - 6-18-2007 at 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by boe4fun
Hey Paulina, if you're still considering the tatoo, try doing cartwheels while naked for your hubby, spelling out WoW-MoM-WoW-MoM-WoW-MoM!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Check your U2U for a picture of a tat (if I can figure out how to send it).

Paul,

Got your u2u, check your email. And for the record, no tattoos for me in the near future....If I want try out my acrobatics for Dern while decorated, I'll use erasable markers for the time being...

P<*)))><

Some tatoos can give you wiiiiings!

amir - 6-18-2007 at 01:15 PM

tatoo1.jpg - 35kB

shari - 6-18-2007 at 03:32 PM

Whoa now just a gal dang minute here...hoars, drug dealers and gangbangers...oh pleeeeeease! Really Bruce...not nice insulting us like that...OK you don't choose to have body art...no problem but name calling is just plain silly, thoughtless, insulting, close minded, and nasty. Oh so now I guess we'll need to have a thread....How many skanky tramps on this board??? Baja Gypsy's tatoos are gorgeous and I'd like to see you call her a tramp to her face!!!

kellychapman - 6-18-2007 at 04:20 PM

I love tatoos and want more.....I would love to show mine but my hubby would be very upset....seeing it's on my back side.....my red lips with "kiss this" written above it. I want a scorpion now on my back ...well lower then that with its tail up above my waist with a red stinger.....and I want a frog....you know the scorpion and the frog.....lol...guess who is the scorpion??? I am NO SCANK OR A TRAMP....body art is exactly that....ART...AND anyone who thinks differently...well...let's just say ...I have a place that they can KISS....:moon:

woody with a view - 6-18-2007 at 05:04 PM

Quote:

there's room for all in the world. that's like saying everyone without a tatoo or three is a stuffy old relic!

backninedan - 6-18-2007 at 05:25 PM

My wife has several, and Bruce has earned himself a punch in the mouth.

DENNIS - 6-18-2007 at 05:33 PM

What's a necktie?

woody with a view - 6-18-2007 at 05:36 PM

i'm sure YOUR version of a skank is another's version of a HOTTIE!!!

Paula - 6-18-2007 at 05:46 PM

Hhhmmmmm

Skanky tramp ho...... might be kinda fun.... YEAH! I'm goin for the tattoo!:bounce::spingrin::tumble::bounce:

As for the dealer part.... I'll just say I'm retired:dudette:

shari - 6-18-2007 at 07:37 PM

So uh Paula, Gypsy and other skanks...maybe we should get together for a Nomadette gang bang now that Bruce mentioned it...Paula can bring the party favours! I used to be a good girl before I joined this board ya know.

woody with a view - 6-18-2007 at 08:03 PM

grover

it took a moment for your image to load. :lol:

i was hoping you'd gone around the bend (ask grover what i mean-it's hilarious) but no luck!!!!:?:

Paula - 6-18-2007 at 08:06 PM

So, Grover

just what exactly is Woody talking about?:)

backninedan - 6-18-2007 at 08:13 PM

I,m the wrong sex to be a hoar and wayyy to old to be a gang banger. So Shari, If you need a drug dealer at your party, I will bring the malox and Ben Gay.

I agree

Dave - 6-18-2007 at 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kellychapman
body art is exactly that....ART...AND anyone who thinks differently...well...let's just say ...I have a place that they can KISS....:moon:

I especially like this design.

Haven't seen many of these around, though.

Bruce R Leech - 6-18-2007 at 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
Whoa now just a gal dang minute here...hoars, drug dealers and gangbangers...oh pleeeeeease! Really Bruce...not nice insulting us like that...OK you don't choose to have body art...no problem but name calling is just plain silly, thoughtless, insulting, close minded, and nasty. Oh so now I guess we'll need to have a thread....How many skanky tramps on this board??? rabs moduletatoos are gorgeous and I'd like to see you call her a tramp to her face!!!

I did not call any of you names read the post. why are you associating your self with my post:lol:

I named the grups of peple that have the highest percintage of tatoos and you said the rest :light:

[Edited on 6-19-2007 by Bruce R Leech]

kellychapman - 6-18-2007 at 11:32 PM

give me a big break...that is a low blow and over 60 years ago....yes it hurts to see...but has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.....although I see you agree that art is art....but man this hurts to even look at let alone think about anymore......makes me feel sick inside.....:no:

Paulina - 6-19-2007 at 08:57 AM

Lencho,

I think that Kelly was refering to the Auschwitz survivor, not to the gentleman in your photo. Correct me Kelly if I'm mistaken.

I do not believe the tattoo on that survivor's arm is considered 'art', which is the topic of this thread.

IMO it was in poor taste to add it to this thread.

I've had the honor of meeting a survivor at one time in my life, and in thinking back to that blurry faded blue number on her thin, old arm, I'm sorry, but I don't see the humor there.

P<*)))?>

toneart - 6-19-2007 at 10:57 AM

I too, think the Auschwitz survivor's arm tattoo was in the poorest of taste. To think that that kind of insensitive anti-Semitism even exists is deplorable. How could you even think that is humorous? Of course, it existed over 60 years ago. Those kind of minds have always existed, so I guess it should be no surprise that it can still surface today. Am I being hard on the poster????Hell yes!!!

boe4fun - 6-19-2007 at 11:19 AM

Hola Paulina, How does one post a picture here? Should I post the picture I sent to you yesterday? Don't want to start an uproar. Paul

DENNIS - 6-19-2007 at 11:23 AM

How did that guy get the Oreo cookies to stick to his nariz?

toneart - 6-19-2007 at 11:28 AM

Quote:
How did that guy get the Oreo cookies to stick to his nariz?

Very fast shutter speed.:D

woody with a view - 6-19-2007 at 11:53 AM

gorilla glue.......:P

edit: looking at lencho's foto=how can that guy ever expect to be taken seriously EVER again? there are a couple of guys around OB with FULL facial tattoos. i ask myself the same question every time i see one of these guys.....:wow:

[Edited on 6-19-2007 by woody in ob]

DENNIS - 6-19-2007 at 11:55 AM

That poor kid. Look at him. He has abused his face so much that his nose looks like a butt.

Bruce R Leech - 6-19-2007 at 12:32 PM

I just love it when one of those tattooed peple with all of the nose rings and stuff come in looking for work:lol:

I do make exceptions for old sailors with Tattoos:tumble:

[Edited on 6-19-2007 by Bruce R Leech]

DENNIS - 6-19-2007 at 12:38 PM

Bruce ----

Are these kids coming out of the Mexican community or are they US imports?

Paulina - 6-19-2007 at 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by boe4fun
Hola Paulina, How does one post a picture here? Should I post the picture I sent to you yesterday? Don't want to start an uproar. Paul

Paul,
There are a few that would appreciate that photo and a few that would take offense. Maybe best kept for private showings? Things would roar, that is for certain!

P<*)))><

Bruce R Leech - 6-19-2007 at 12:40 PM

mostly US and Canada

kellychapman - 6-19-2007 at 01:13 PM

body mutilation and body art....aren't they different????.....painting a little picture or something does not seem to be the same as stretching out your earlopes or putting massive holes in your nose....corrrect me if I am wrong....like piercing your nipples or something...omg these type of things are crazy....somewhere we have to maybe take a look at a persons phyciatric background...wouldn't ya say.....
and what is the difference from an ol sailors tatoo's from the one on my backside?????
jeez too much to think about......but putting extra holes and inserting large objects in them is a bit much for this ol' girl.....:(

Osprey - 6-19-2007 at 01:32 PM

Wow, Kelly, you are so right. So much to think about! It's a complicated subject because there are so many sides to it. What kind of drawing, where, how big, etc. etc. You want to make a statement but if it's discreet you're only making the statement to those who will see you naked -- a pretty small audience to "tell your story to". I'm a faddest so I went off on the tattoo thing in the 80's with the magic marker craze. I only had em where I could reach but I made lots of statements in lots of really nice colors. They're mostly all worm off now. That guy's face has given me some new ideas -- hope all my markers haven't dried up in this tropical heat. Just like me, bad timing; full of inspiration but out of ink. Probably just as well cause I'm not as limber as I was back then and all the colors would have to be pretty much on my face, neck, big broad belly.

vandenberg - 6-19-2007 at 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Osprey
You want to make a statement but if it's discreet you're only making the statement to those who will see you naked -- a pretty small audience to "tell your story to".

Fishhawk, doesn't that small audience depend on what business you're in. Can think of some with a rather large viewing audience. Hookers come to mind.
As for thinking about getting pricked when you're young, you better be prepared for some backlashes. For instance, if you were competing for a job and were the one with any kind of tattoo showing ,against a blankslated someone, be prepared to be dismissed.
Just the facts Mam.:lol::lol::lol:

Cypress - 6-19-2007 at 01:53 PM

Decided against tatoos at the age of 13 after giving it some thought. #1 My folks would have killed me. #2 My folks would have killed me. #3 Tatoos are sorta like a brand, would rather not be walking around with a highly recognizable brand on my body. :D

kellychapman - 6-19-2007 at 02:15 PM

speaking of my folks would have killed me....here's what I told my 2 gorgeous sons....I do not care if you have "mom" tatooed on your....:lol:....you know what....my only rule is I do not want to see them when you are dressed properly.....nothing can show.....
and yes they have tatoo's ....they have assured me they do not have "mom" tatooed anywhere that may scare off the girls......lmao...everything with good judgement when it comes to your body....

If this were my son.....

kellychapman - 6-19-2007 at 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
Originally posted by kellychapman
body art is exactly that....ART

You tell em, Kelly! We all have the right to build on our natural beauty with subtle artistic enhancements...

I would have him put to sleep at the Veternarian's office....or send him off with the circus......sick boy!:?:

woody with a view - 6-19-2007 at 02:36 PM

Paulina-

does it involve Homer Simpson?

:lol::lol::lol::o:o:o:spingrin::spingrin:;):wow::moon:

vandenberg - 6-19-2007 at 02:38 PM

Ah well, we all can't have GORGEOUS sons. Mine came home with a tattoo and an earring and I had him put to sleep:P:P

DENNIS - 6-19-2007 at 03:07 PM

Yeah ---
Just wait till he wakes up.

Not me, not my son...

amir - 6-19-2007 at 04:00 PM

tatoo2.jpg - 38kB

Oso - 6-19-2007 at 04:59 PM

"The one in the middle is Willy Nelson.":lol::lol::lol:

This is a very entertaining thread. As many ports as I've been drunk in, it's amazing I've avoided the experience thus far.

Some time back, Roberto and I were sitting around a pool in Rocky Point and a vendor came up selling "temporary" tatoos (some kind of transferable decal, I guess). We both passed, but thinking about it, it seems like a good way to try one out for awhile to see if you really wanted to keep it, or just have it for a "wild weekend". Sorta like the wigs "weekend hippies" used to wear.

One I have considered would be a variation on the bicep skull and dagger, but would say: "F*** Death. I'll take Dishonor."

DENNIS - 6-19-2007 at 05:34 PM

Henna tattoos-----------

Temporary body art. Hindu tribute to a Hindu god. Does that bother the Pure Skin crowd?

Paulina - 6-19-2007 at 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob
Paulina-

does it involve Homer Simpson?

:lol::lol::lol::o:o:o:spingrin::spingrin:;):wow::moon:

Nope:saint:

not at all...

kellychapman - 6-19-2007 at 06:50 PM

Quote:
Henna tattoos-----------

Temporary body art. Hindu tribute to a Hindu god. Does that bother the Pure Skin crowd?
just need a good artist to do the work.....:bounce:

mike odell - 6-19-2007 at 08:32 PM

Tattos, yea yea
I went through my time in the Navy, 4 years, without getting a mark on mi
querpo, but as I age I think why the hell not, I have always thought about it, So last Oct had a really nice Blue Marlin done on my right arm, I

l

mike odell - 6-19-2007 at 08:35 PM

Damn, lost the keyboard for a minute!
Ahyhoo , am glad I had it done, and would probably get a another!!

kellychapman - 6-19-2007 at 08:48 PM

show us some pictures...Mike

mike odell - 6-19-2007 at 08:57 PM

Kellly,
I am problably the most inept computer person on this site! I can barely
type

KellyC
If I new how to put photos up here I would bo doing so a loong time ago,
old Baja hand you see! Anyhoo , I do think I'll get the left arm done this Oct, as soon as I win the Black and Bluce Bisbee.
Mike the deranged Mexican

kellychapman - 6-19-2007 at 09:01 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...just ask how to post pictures and someone will walk you through it....or my good buddy farasha will gladly help as she helped me but I cannot remember.....
what is old baja.?...Loreto girl here.....where do you get tatoos in baja as I want a few more myself....but good ones that is...only the best...

mike odell - 6-19-2007 at 09:25 PM

Good, really good art in the way of tats, Monkey Spunk Tattoos in Cabo,
ask for Animal for fish and stuff, the other artist does more irregularl stuff!
Theres a new place in Cabo also, but have not seen any of ther work.
more money I think, for not the same workmanship, IMHO
One other place in La Paz Cento, very wierd, don't go there!
Buena Suerte Amiga
Mike the loosely wraped Mexicano

fdt - 6-19-2007 at 09:27 PM

Ok, you people seem to have forgoten that this is a Baja forum, I would like to know if any male Baja aficionado has so much baja fever as to have thought of having a baja peninsula tattooed on his pirinola. Yes, it could be sometimes admired from Tijuana to Los Cabos with all midway points as Ensenada, El Rosario, Guerrero Negro, Mulege, La Paz, etc., and other times, well maybe just............:light:

kellychapman - 6-19-2007 at 09:43 PM

wow....now that would be something to see....the face of the guy getting it ....not the artists at work...:o

DENNIS - 6-20-2007 at 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fdt
Ok, you people seem to have forgoten that this is a Baja forum, I would like to know if any male Baja aficionado has so much baja fever as to have thought of having a baja peninsula tattooed on his pirinola. Yes, it could be sometimes admired from Tijuana to Los Cabos with all midway points as Ensenada, El Rosario, Guerrero Negro, Mulege, La Paz, etc., and other times, well maybe just............:light:

OK.... I volunteer. With everything in scale, I can cover from the border to the first toll booth.

Bruce R Leech - 6-20-2007 at 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by backninedan
My wife has several, and Bruce has earned himself a punch in the mouth.

backninedan just what is your problem now the Nomads are going to punch every one in the face that post a opinion? :P

backninedan you do your wife a grate dishonor buy hanging next to the three groups of peple that I posted. my guess is you are going to get it in the mouth first:lol:

backninedan are you a lefty or a righty:lol:

vandenberg - 6-20-2007 at 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fdt

Yeah,
And that would be one where at times Tijuana is very close to Cabo and at other times, for some guys, looking at Pamela Anderson, it could be further then it already is.:lol::lol::lol:

DENNIS - 6-20-2007 at 07:46 AM

What has this morphed into? The bar-fight thread?

backninedan - 6-20-2007 at 07:57 AM

Larry, If you really want one I guess. But I don't have time to punch everyone, so this has to be a limited offer.

woody with a view - 6-20-2007 at 08:05 AM

dan

get an appointment book, carve out 2-3 hours a day and eventually you can get around to everyone, in good time!

Another medical professional

bajaguy - 6-20-2007 at 08:05 AM

Let's see...we have a Veternarian and a Chiropractor.......maybe we need a Dentist.

backninedan - 6-20-2007 at 08:23 AM

Thanks Woody, orginization seems to be the key. One just can't go about smacking people people willy nilly, there has to be a cerain order to things.

Dave - 6-20-2007 at 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Let's see...we have a Veternarian and a Chiropractor.......maybe we need a Dentist.

Chiropractor...A medical professional?

Would you take your dog in for an "adjustment"? :rolleyes:

Pages:  1