BajaNomad

ASUNCION DAYS

Brenda Goodson - 7-24-2007 at 03:47 PM

DOES ANY HAVE INFO. ABOUT THE DATES FOR THE FIESTAS AT ASUNCION DURING AUGUST?
THANKS
BRENDA

DianaT - 7-24-2007 at 04:53 PM

If I remember correctly, it is Aug. 11 --15 and the fishing tournament is on the 15th. Shari can correct me if I am wrong.

Are you coming and are you going to enter the fishing tournament? We know nothing about it all as this is our first year here.

Hope to see you and I have heard your place in Santa Rosalia is dog friendly? We are very careful with our dogs and since we are fairly close, we really want to visit Santa Rosalia again---we really like that town, but after the weather cools down.

Diane and John

Bajaboy - 7-24-2007 at 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jdtrotter
If I remember correctly, it is Aug. 11 --15 and the fishing tournament is on the 15th. Shari can correct me if I am wrong.

Are you coming and are you going to enter the fishing tournament? We know nothing about it all as this is our first year here.

Hope to see you and I have heard your place in Santa Rosalia is dog friendly? We are very careful with our dogs and since we are fairly close, we really want to visit Santa Rosalia again---we really like that town, but after the weather cools down.

Diane and John

Yes, these are the dates and the fishing tourney is on the 15th.

Zac

Bob and Susan - 7-25-2007 at 07:41 AM

WATCH OUT!!!:lol:

if brenda shows for the fish tourny...she tends to WIN!!!:lol:
http://www.santarosaliacasitas.com/july2007/july2007.htm

shari - 7-25-2007 at 07:45 AM

The Asuncion Traditional fiestas are really fun with lots of events such as the fishing derbies, horse races, dances every night with live bands, food booths, a fair, beach events, car and motorcycle racing, and more. See ya there!

Diver - 7-25-2007 at 08:41 AM

Shari your killing me !!!
This sounds like absolutely too much fun !
And I just decided I couldn't make it in August !! :no:

Iflyfish - 7-25-2007 at 10:21 AM

Lo ciento mucho, wish I could be there too. I will be in spirit.

Great fishing Brenda!

Iflyfishwhennotlustingafterothersfish

Brenda Goodson - 7-25-2007 at 03:29 PM

I HAVE ANOTHER COMMITMENT ON THE 15TH OF AUGUST, BOOH BAAH.
I WAS HOPING TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE FIESTAS, YOU KNOW DANCING AND CERVEZAS. WELL, MAYBE NEXT YEAR.

GOVERNOR NARCISCO AGUNDEZ IS HOSTING ANOTHER TOURNY THIS WEEKEND AT SAN MARCOS ISLAND. NICE PRIZE MONEY. SATURDAY THE 28TH.

Brenda Goodson - 7-25-2007 at 03:30 PM

BOB: I NEED MY CAPTAIN TO WIN, PLACE OR SHOW, AND HE HAS ANOTHER COMMITMENT THAT WEEKEND ALSO.