BajaNomad

The Lazy Worker

DianaT - 7-28-2007 at 02:17 PM

The Lazy Worker

Should we tell our contractor? Sure, just like the others, he arrived at 8 a.m, but he never started working. Their hands dripping with that miserable black stuff, the other two roofers never slowed down. Not a drop of black goop landed on the lazy one; he managed enough energy to continually move out of the way. He sat, he slept, and the others didn’t seem to mind. He tried to avoid my camera, but I caught him resting on the edge. Full of arrogance, his eyes turned to slits, and he wrinkled his big nose. He was so cute that I guess we won’t report his lazy behavior.

Our Tommy just could not figure out how that dog got up there.

John and Diane
:spingrin::yes:

[Edited on 7-28-2007 by jdtrotter]

longlegsinlapaz - 7-28-2007 at 02:42 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:I had to scroll down to see the pics! Very good!! He's gotta be the jefe!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Al G - 7-28-2007 at 02:58 PM

Great...now that is a real Job dog...I have seen one climb a ladder before, but not to the roof:lol::lol::lol:

Uh-oh

BMG - 7-28-2007 at 03:36 PM

I know you think all the other workers are hard at work, but....

toneart - 7-28-2007 at 04:05 PM

Momento!!! In defense (no pun yet) of working curs everywhere, the FPN (Federation des Perros National) would disagree. All those dogs are on the job.....literally. (Pause for a rim shot).......and none of them are sloughing off. (Pause) Ahem, Ok, to continue: It is far better than putting broken glass on top of the walls, wouldn't you agree? Now I'm really working the crowd...........Aoooowww! Ruff ruff! Grrrrrrrrrr. Ao-o-o-o-o-o-ow-w-w!:spingrin:

DianaT - 7-29-2007 at 02:18 PM

I wonder if our roof dog is getting paid for supervision---great work being el jefe.

Now, about all those dogs asleep at one time? It had to be siesta time and they were tired from all their morning work:yes::yes:

Too bad ladders were not a part of Tommy's training, or he would have been up there---he just wanted to play, but no way was that dog coming down---he knew our little Maggie would chase him. The worker dog's owner call our Maggie, Maggie Cabron. She does not bite, but she sure harasses them everymorning. :spingrin:

Diane and John

[Edited on 7-29-2007 by jdtrotter]

Bob and Susan - 7-29-2007 at 02:44 PM

they all look "dog tired":lol:

danaeb - 7-29-2007 at 02:48 PM

You don't see too many roof dogs anymore. Looks like this one is the last of a dying breed, unless you can teach your dogs how to climb that ladder.