BajaNomad

Enjoy the day

fdt - 11-19-2007 at 12:09 PM

We are now transmitting all day long, continuous music for your listening pleasure. Our live shows will continue, M-F 6PM Pacific. If there is any particular type of music youd like to hear during the day, let us know the type of music and the times youd like it and we will program it for you.
Enjoy.
Fernando & Simone

bajajudy - 11-19-2007 at 02:43 PM

Hey you two!
That sounds great.
It looks great too. You did an excellent job!

fdt - 11-19-2007 at 03:09 PM

Thanks Judy, Simone did a great job on the radio site/page (she does great on all sites), good to hear you like the music also.
Saludos

[Edited on 11-19-2007 by fdt]

vandenberg - 11-19-2007 at 05:11 PM

Just to let you know that we enjoy your music.
We'll be in La Paz next week and will take some small PC speakers with us to hook up to the laptop. That way we'll have continueous music in the room. Better ten Sky TV. (
Except for some Champions Leaugue soccer.:P )
You two are doing a great job. Thanks.

DENNIS - 11-19-2007 at 05:29 PM

Ferna y Simone......

WOW. Same great sound......Nice new look. Very cool.

sylens - 11-19-2007 at 06:19 PM

listened in for the first time today. loved your selections!

felicidades ferna y simone:spingrin:

fdt - 11-19-2007 at 09:08 PM

Thanks for the coments and thanks for listening.

MrsFDT - 11-20-2007 at 03:38 PM

Wow, thank you everyone. It's encouraging to hear.

Natalie Ann - 11-20-2007 at 08:13 PM

Fernando and Simone...

I especially enjoyed your show tonight. Perhaps it was not exactly as you planned, but I learned a great deal about the revolution. Your musical choices were excellent!

Also... kudos on the new look. The two of you are doing a terriffic job!

Nena

fdt - 11-20-2007 at 08:19 PM

Thanks Natalie Ann, morgaine7, grover and the others that listened in, Now you know all about Corridos and what they mean.
We are starting a show in spanish tomorrow, just before the english version.
I think that giving the news in spanish will allow me to be more fluent when I do it the next time in english, that way I'm not reeding spanish and talking spanish at the same time, it allows for loss of words at my age :lol: