BajaNomad

NOMAD GOLF TOURNEY

Pages:  1  

lizard lips - 1-10-2008 at 05:56 PM

Ok boys and girls it's time to set a date for the first annual nomad tourney.

Please help me with dates and when it will be good for all who are interested.

Im sure Terry's Baja Bar and Grill wil be open after the tourney and we can have the trophy presentation there as well.

How does Easter week sound?

Along with the entry fee we can have golf shirts made.

WHOS IN?

DENNIS - 1-10-2008 at 06:04 PM

Paulina and I are in as roving thirst monitors. The "bar on the greens" is ours. Lets go for it.

Paulina - 1-10-2008 at 06:14 PM

:rolleyes: Dern's out, but I can possibly monitor the thirst levels with Dennis on Sat. Mar. 22nd.

P<*)))><

DENNIS - 1-10-2008 at 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulina
:rolleyes: Dern's out, but I can possibly monitor the thirst levels with Dennis on Sat. Mar. 22nd.

P<*)))><

Hi Toots...Glad you're watching. What's up with Dern?

Paulina - 1-10-2008 at 06:29 PM

I just haven't pouted enough for him to say, "Oh ok, I'll do it."

Actually, our time is really short for Spring/Easter break. We promised Cody that we would take her down to Bahia. We would arrive Fri., he would use the day Sat. to pack for the trip, head to Bahia on Sunday. He's not much of a golfer, (or so he says). He golfs, but not seriously. Maybe if we can get Lee and George and a few others that he knows into it, my pouting might make it happen...

P<*)))><

bajabound2005 - 1-10-2008 at 06:41 PM

LL - next play at the theatre is Easter weekend and bajamigo is in it; not that either of us would golf but we would offer to do some burger grilling on the 19th hole. How about March 15?

Golf Tourney

bajaguy - 1-10-2008 at 08:57 PM

Bajablonde and I are in for March 29/30 or April 5/6..........also, the Dubai neighbors will be down in that time frame.

Will this be the First 10th annual tournament???

[Edited on 1-11-2008 by bajaguy]

lizard lips - 1-10-2008 at 09:05 PM

The first 10th annual, yes sir.

Well, we dont have alot of players as yet but it looks like the bar is open!

bajaguy - 1-10-2008 at 09:10 PM

Have to be there either of those weekends to renew the FM-3's.................will also have the BBQ going

lizard lips - 1-10-2008 at 09:13 PM

If not enough golfers we will host a putting and beer drinking contest at Terry and Lynns home. It would'nt look very good to have 4 drink carts on the course and only myself and my son playing and neither of us drink!

bajabound2005 - 1-10-2008 at 09:16 PM

FDT and I are going to do tamales for you...I think!!! He hasn't confirmed that yet! Can we go with that April 5 or 6 date? That is PERFECT! Uh, where are all the other golfers chiming in????

Debra - 1-10-2008 at 09:18 PM

Sorry to sound stupid, but, just where is this tourney going on?

bajaguy - 1-10-2008 at 09:25 PM

Well, It should be at the Baja Country Club, Ensenada

bajaguy - 1-10-2008 at 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lizard lips
If not enough golfers we will host a putting and beer drinking contest at Terry and Lynns home. It would'nt look very good to have 4 drink carts on the course and only myself and my son playing and neither of us drink!

Since I don't golf, I'll "loan" my new clubs to Hose A for the tournament...............

bajabound2005 - 1-10-2008 at 09:27 PM

Wait a minute....didn't Hose A GIVE you those clubs???

Do you see how quickly a thread about a golf tourney has disipated into <#(*!....WHERE ARE THE GOLFERS?

[Edited on 1-11-2008 by bajabound2005 for bad spelling which still may not be right]

[Edited on 1-11-2008 by bajabound2005]

bajaguy - 1-10-2008 at 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabound2005
FDT and I are going to do tamales for you...I think!!! He hasn't confirmed that yet! Can we go with that April 5 or 6 date? That is PERFECT! Uh, where are all the other golfers chiming in????

MAybe we could get FDT to do public service announcements on his radio show

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-10-2008 at 09:29 PM

I'm In....

Debra - 1-10-2008 at 09:38 PM

Thanks, now it makes sence. :spingrin:

docsmom - 1-10-2008 at 10:15 PM

Lets come in on a date and then docsmom@docsdad are in! Dad'll golf and I'll be in for any of the support jobs (like manning the bar cart!). As long as it's in Bajanorte, and on a weekend, I'm sure with notice we can and will make it.. Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

bajaguy - 1-10-2008 at 10:17 PM

Quote:

Do you see how quickly a thread about a golf tourney has disipated into <#(*!....WHERE ARE THE GOLFERS?

[Edited on 1-11-2008 by bajabound2005 for bad spelling which still may not be right]

[Edited on 1-11-2008 by bajabound2005]

Yeah, but I don't golf..........yet

DENNIS - 1-11-2008 at 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy

That's alright, Terry. There's more to golf than hitting that silly little ball all over the place.

Martyman - 1-11-2008 at 09:24 AM

I'd like to play. Once a final date is established I could give a yay or nay. I'll bring some stogies.

lizard lips - 1-11-2008 at 11:19 AM

Stogies and boogies are just fine. It does'nt matter if you dont play very good. This will be a good chance to meet all of you and have some fun for the day!

April 5 th would be a great day. Everybody good with that?

DENNIS - 1-11-2008 at 12:42 PM

April 5, Saturday, sounds good.

Martyman - 1-11-2008 at 04:37 PM

What are boogies? Is it a cross between a bogey and a booger?

bajamigo - 1-11-2008 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Go for it! I can get you a super deal on plywood for the windows.

bajamigo - 1-11-2008 at 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
April 5, Saturday, sounds good.

How can you be there and expect to make it to Augusta in time to play on April 7?

:?::?:

lizard lips - 1-11-2008 at 05:21 PM

I call em boogies!

rts551 - 1-11-2008 at 05:34 PM

I would love to play. need to coordinate this with a trip north/south...

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-11-2008 at 08:10 PM

So is it settled then? The Baja Country Club, Ensenada on Saturday April 5, 2008. Do we has tentative Tee Times? If someone gets me as a partner all I can promise I will hack at the ball the best I can and try to keep the booger picking to a minimum.

lizard lips - 1-11-2008 at 08:35 PM

Lets get more people playing!

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-11-2008 at 09:25 PM

ok I am in

lizard lips - 1-12-2008 at 11:12 AM

OK, So far we have about 4 golfers and a few maybes and 16 people to drive the drink cart.

We need more!

Maybe we can get something going on the radio show? Tell your friends.

I have not heard from Doc....Are you in sir?

fdt - 1-12-2008 at 11:49 AM

I don't know much about golf but I've heard that the 19th hole is the place to be.

bajamigo - 1-12-2008 at 12:20 PM

There will be at least 16 people playing that hole.
:lol:

Paulina - 1-12-2008 at 12:21 PM

Make that 15, I can't make it on that date. I'm looking forward to a full report complete with photos.

P<*)))><

lizard lips - 1-12-2008 at 12:33 PM

Sorry you can't make it Paulina! Next year maybe?:bounce:

lizard lips - 1-13-2008 at 10:56 AM

I have a couple of companies who have donated a few prizes but we need more gofers! COMON and let's do this right!

GO CHARGERS!:D

bajadock - 1-13-2008 at 11:17 AM

LL, working on my schedule. After I fight all of the police in Ensenada, Rosarito and TJ, I'm supposed to fly to Houston that week.
The Pemex Houston Open is my conflict.

lizard lips - 1-13-2008 at 12:13 PM

Comon Doc----------We need you out there!

bajaguy - 1-13-2008 at 02:14 PM

will be doing some chorizo on the barbie

lizard lips - 1-13-2008 at 02:27 PM

Sounds great. I'll bring some shrimp.

wornout - 1-13-2008 at 02:41 PM

Pencil me in if it is indeed the Golf Course in Ensenada and on April 5th. One golfer and one to watch me make a fool of myself beating the sticks on the ground (wife doesn't play). I would have to get all the rust off the clubs and with a little luck, shoot in the upper 70's again. (I usually don't like playing when it is any hotter than that).

We could come over from San Felipe and get a room for a few days. That way I could play golf (wife doesn't play) and we cold meet some Nomads, and then head up to the Observatory which I have wanted to see for a long time. I will see if I can't talk Bajalou in to it. He doesn't play golf but I am sure would entertain the thought of a field trip for a Nomad event.

lizard lips - 1-13-2008 at 02:45 PM

YOUR IN WORNOUT! PUT A SHINE ON THOSE CLUBS.......

WE WILL BE PLAYING AT THE BAJA COUNTRY CLUB ON APRIL 5TH.

DENNIS - 1-13-2008 at 02:50 PM

Plenty of room on the refreshments cart for Lou. In fact, if we have enough carts, we may have our own event, maybe up to the hot-springs.

bajadock - 1-13-2008 at 03:01 PM

Ok, I'll join all of you baggers and boogers. Will make 2 bedrooms available at the PUB for out-of-towners. View of Baja Country Club included, although it is 10 miles in the distance.

[Edited on 1-13-2008 by bajadock]

[Edited on 1-26-2008 by bajadock]

lizard lips - 1-13-2008 at 03:36 PM

Gald to have you there Doc!

Doug Means emailed me and said he may join us as well!

WE NEED MORE GOLFERS.............................

Phil C - 1-13-2008 at 04:17 PM

ll,,,, Count me and Kim in! U2U me with details.

Paulina - 1-13-2008 at 06:59 PM

Doc,

If you turn your camera to the right just a bit you could probably get the golf course and maybe the beginning of the hot springs in one shot. I should have you aim your scope on our place to check out our roof tiles while you're at it!

P<*)))><

vandenberg - 1-13-2008 at 08:12 PM

Wish I could join you guys, but too far to travel from Loreto for a round of golf.
Used to shoot in the 70's, but, due to a lack of excercise, my score skyrocketed on the backnine.:(:P:biggrin:
Enjoy yourselves and give us a report.:biggrin:
With pictures please.

bajadock - 1-13-2008 at 08:29 PM

Vandenberg, make it a 3 day weekend with Nomads . My front desk clerk is taking reservations and the price is right.

Paulina, my former Campo LaJolla neighbors insist that I have been spying on them. My one trip to San Carlos Hot Springs has that one further north of BCC. Is my navigation full of Pacifico?

bajabound2005 - 1-13-2008 at 08:58 PM

Uh....bajaguy; have you ever cooked chorizo? On the BBQ? Did you take the plastic wrap off and it all fall apart between the grills parts? FDT and I will make excellent all meat tamales...GOLFERS start signing up now! Hey LL; you might want to start a new unpolluted thread with the whens and wheres....

BajaNomad - 1-13-2008 at 09:05 PM

Quote:
Hey LL; you might want to start a new unpolluted thread with the whens and wheres....
Actually... please don't. Just post a summary of what you (think you) have in this same thread.

Splitting topics between threads is an ongoing issue for users trying to find something they're looking for - or something they read previously (again).

Thanks!

--
Doug

bajabound2005 - 1-13-2008 at 09:09 PM

Ok, how about editing the title? With Nomad Golf Tourny, Baja Country Club, Ensenada, and date? Then, everyone does not have to wade through the entire thread to find out when and where????

bajabound2005 - 1-13-2008 at 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajadock
Ok, I'll join all of you baggers and boogers. Will make 2 bedrooms available at the PUB for out-of-towners. View of Baja Country Club included, although it is 10 miles in the distance.

as the CROW flies....

lizard lips - 1-13-2008 at 10:16 PM

Bajabound--Not to worry..I will sift through all people that want to play and make sure it all works out.

Looking forward to your TAMALES :bounce:

rogerj1 - 1-13-2008 at 11:46 PM

If I can combine with something else, i'm there.

bigmike - 1-14-2008 at 04:06 AM

Count Leslie and me in. We won't golf but will help cook or do anything else that needs to be done, I am especially good at the 19th hole.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DENNIS - 1-14-2008 at 07:37 AM

Quote:

Paulina, my former Campo LaJolla neighbors insist that I have been spying on them. My one trip to San Carlos Hot Springs has that one further north of BCC. Is my navigation full of Pacifico?

Both correct.

Hot springs to the right of us
Hot springs to the left
Here we are
Stuck in the middle again

There is even a hot well right in the middle of La Joya Beach Camp.

In the area which Paulina refered to, an enterprising land owner developed a hot spring into a concrete laundry facility. It's been a lot of years since we came across it on one of our back country Pacifico outings and I don't know if I could ever find it again but, it's there.

Martyman - 1-14-2008 at 10:34 AM

I too, would also like to learn how to BBQ chorizo. Maybe extra thick casings made from PVC pipe?

sylens - 1-14-2008 at 03:43 PM

i don't golf, but i just received this from an avid golfer friend of mine:

Average American Golfer...

A recent study found the average American golfer walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found American golfers drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means, on average, American golfers get about 41 miles to the gallon

Makes you kinda proud, doesn't it.

bajabound2005 - 1-14-2008 at 06:06 PM

Lizard Lips: do you want to open this up to non-Nomads? We can post it on the Punta Banda Bulletin Board, if so. Also, we are going to work on getting some prizes for you.

lizard lips - 1-14-2008 at 07:41 PM

Yes please. We will even open this tourney up for those who support Hillary but who promise not to talk about her..

Lets get all of the Punta Banda area involved! Can we get those who can do without their scotch and sodas for a few hours? Oh heck, they can drink on the course.

This tournament is open to all. It will be a great day!

[Edited on 01/10/2007 by lizard lips]

bajaguy - 1-14-2008 at 08:58 PM

Quote:
Uh....bajaguy; have you ever cooked chorizo? On the BBQ? Did you take the plastic wrap off and it all fall apart between the grills parts?.......

Oh, yee of little faith. Have cooked chorizo on the grill many times........doesn't fall apart...........I use Basque chorizos.

bajabound2005 - 1-14-2008 at 09:53 PM

pero, mi amor! esto es Mexico!!! Basque chorizo???? What kind of italian/irishman are you?

Posted tonight on the Punta Banda BB

bajamigo - 1-14-2008 at 10:16 PM

Announcing the first Baja Nomad Golf Tournament & Tamale Tasting at Ensenada's Baja Country Club on Saturday, April 5th, 2008. Time to be determined.

Open to all, it will be sponsored by Baja Nomads (visit www.bajanomad.com). We want golfers, including duffers and scratch golfers. No entry fee, but prizes galore! (Greens fees apply.)

The theme of this fun event is "Tamales for Shoes." Fernando (FDT) of Tijuana and Kathleen (bajabound2005) of Punta Banda are squaring off for a Tamale Cook-off, or at least a Taste Test: el mexicano vs. la gringa. To get a tasty tamale, you must submit the greater of (a) the value of one pair of kid-size shoes (highly recommended: JELLIES or CROC-like shoes!) in assorted sizes and colors or (b) several pairs equal to the value of a terrific day on the course. That's the "entry fee." In other words, bring all the shoes you can carry.

19th hole is located.....well, right now, ALL OVER THE COURSE via the beverage cart squadron sponsored by local Baja Nomads that we know as Dennis and BigMike. But when it's over, it's not really over. More fun will follow at the home of Nomad and Sociedad members Lyn (bajablonde) & Terry (bajaguy) .

So all you Lous, Carols, Docs and Dees who golf: email us to get on the entry list!!! Do it now.

Punta Banda Bulletin Board

lizard lips - 1-14-2008 at 10:26 PM

Thanks for posting this Bajamigo but I believe there will be an entry fee and we may not get permission for a beverage cart on the course. I am trying to get around this with the club management but we will see.

bajaguy - 1-15-2008 at 06:44 AM

Quote:
pero, mi amor! esto es Mexico!!! Basque chorizo???? What kind of italian/irishman are you?

A short, fat, bald one who likes to cook and eat!!!!.......besides, Basque chorizo is more "refined".....blended to not fall between the grill grates!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

DENNIS - 1-15-2008 at 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lizard lips
we may not get permission for a beverage cart on the course.

In which case we'll ask Ken Cooke to bring a couple of his "beverage carts."

Charity Golf Tournament

bajadock - 1-16-2008 at 09:48 AM

With Lizard Lips' encouragement, a few of us are attempting to promote the Nomad Golf Tourney as a charity event...

1. Golf can be like watching _________ __________(fill in your punchline)
2. Charity golf encourages diverse community participation with associated(non-golf) events and philanthropy. An annual event can grow and have a major positive financial impact on the community.
3. If interested, need a "Driving Team" of 4-6 people to provide leadership for this event. Requirements are energy, creativity and a couple of non-structured hours each week during the next 3 months. Need not be a golfer for this.

First meeting will be at my house, Thursday, January 24, 4PM. Beverages and appetizers served for serious applicants(others will be put to work).
From hwy1, Maneadero...
km 17.5 on road to La Buf. Left turn into guard shack for Puerto Escondido.
Bear left on dirt road, climb hill to the heavenly arches of Puerto Escondido.
Meander on same road .4 miles after arches. You'll see my mission style house(cross and bells) on your left.

fdt - 1-16-2008 at 09:58 AM

Quote:
3. If interested, need a "Driving Team" of 4-6 people to provide leadership for this event. Requirements are energy, creativity and a couple of non-structured hours each week during the next 3 months. Need not be a golfer for this.

Could you elaborate on what this might entail?

bajadock - 1-16-2008 at 10:17 AM

Yes FDT,
This event will struggle this year and that's part of the fun of a beginning. I am an avid golfer and need an outlet for my energy in early retirement.

Will need help in focusing on the charity and branding of the tourney. Will also need some advertising/promo, donations/prizes, games/activities for non-golfers. Though golf is the headline event, the charity and other activities are the real fun.

Immediate goal is get this one started and build on it annually. Your help, ideas and experience welcome and needed. Remote/virtual participation works, too.

THANKS

[Edited on 1-16-2008 by bajadock]

bajadock - 1-19-2008 at 09:30 AM

Golf Tourney Update,
Thanks to Lizard Lips for creating this fun event.
6 to 8 golfers loosely committed plus double that number wanting participation in associated events like eating and drinking. Not trying to over-comittee-tize it. Just trying to maximize resources.

Doug Means has graciously approved use of BAJA NOMAD to title the event. Need to meet with Baja Country Club week of Jan 21 to get details, discounted green/cart fees and more.

Will still gather volunteers(other fools like me) at my home on Punta Banda this coming Thursday, Jan 24, at 4PM to discuss how to maximize participation/fun, include other events and get a few extra pesos for local charity. I'm serving food and beverages that day.

April 5 is still target. Will update next week on all. THANKS

[Edited on 1-19-2008 by bajadock]

lizard lips - 1-20-2008 at 09:38 PM

I'll be there Doc............Let's get this thing movin!

BajaGeoff - 1-22-2008 at 10:59 AM

I am in for the tournament! I will work on getting some of my friends interested in playing as well. Looking forward to it!

obafla - 1-22-2008 at 07:02 PM

Are "it" genders welcome at this event? Looks like several tamales will be in attendance.

bajaguy - 1-22-2008 at 07:55 PM

if you are a Nomad, a friend of a Nomad or can spell Nomad, you are invited..........plenty of tamales for everyone..:lol::lol:

bajadock - 1-23-2008 at 06:53 PM

Missed the Baja Country Club G.M. this week, but he has my messages and should get to him early next week to discuss ideas on tournament, charity event and BCC's involvement in exchange for promoting their golf course and real estate values.

Ensenada Nomads still welcome to inspect my new home, sample my cooking/beverage service and discuss promoting this event(incl non-golf events) tomorrow, THURSDAY, Jan 24.

4PM, km 17.5 on road to La Buf, left turn into "guard" shack with PUERTO ESCONDIDO & Campo 9 signs. Bear left on dirt road as it climbs to Puerto Escondido arch entry at top of hill. 600 yds after that arch, you'll spot my mission style home with cross on top.

Was at BCC today providing an informal golf lesson to friend who wants to take up the game in mid-life. Course looks in good shape with lots of green from recent rains. Saw two neighbors who I did not know golfed and am now aggressively recruiting them for the tourney!

fdt - 1-23-2008 at 07:55 PM

Quote:
if you are a Nomad, a friend of a Nomad or can spell Nomad, you are invited..........plenty of tamales for everyone..:lol::lol:

Y Nomadas?

bajaguy - 1-23-2008 at 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fdt
Quote:

Y Nomadas?

Si!!!!!

bajamigo - 1-25-2008 at 07:10 PM

A few Nomads had a great meeting yesterday at Doc's Pub to do some preliminary planning and pizza-eating (Doc is a man of many parts) in anticipation of what promises to be a terrific event. Stay tuned, and plan to get involved. You will not regret it.

bajadock - 1-29-2008 at 07:11 PM

NOMADS4NIŅOS is the theme for April 5, 2007 golf tournament. Charitable contributions and small profits will go to one or two Ensenada orphanages and other children in need. More on the charity portion in a few days.

Met with Baja Country Club today. Have GO on April 5, saturday, with approx 9AM to 11AM tee times or "shotgun"(term for "all start at same time" for you non-golfers).

We should be able to offer golf/cart, food/bev'g and prizes in the $50-$60 range, but need another day or 2 to hammer out some details. Full financial disclosure will be available. We are not doing this for any personal financial gain.

Thanks for patience, as we needed Baja Country Club's approvals on several items before publishing. Special thanks to Lizard Lips for starting this fun idea.

Entry/Sponsor/Donation form, tournament website, afternoon fiesta following tournament and other FUN/NON-GOLF details coming shortly.

[Edited on 1-30-2008 by bajadock]

lizard lips - 1-29-2008 at 07:26 PM

Thanks Doc for seeing this tourney through. I want to do more of a part of this adventure in that I initially had the idea but I didn't think we would have such a positive response. I was just planning on a few foursomes but this is great!

I will be working in southern Mexico for the next few weeks but when I return I will be more involved so you have the reins Doc.....

We need more golfers! This will be a nice time to meet other Nomads and I think this will be the first time a Nomad activity will take place in Ensenada so I hope to see alot of you at the course!

jeans - 1-30-2008 at 01:44 AM

I have worked many charity golf tournaments with a portable massage chair.

10 minutes = $10 For the charity. Any takers? :yes::yes:

lizard lips - 1-30-2008 at 07:00 AM

I'll do it Jeans! Thanks

DENNIS - 1-30-2008 at 07:15 AM

If I can hold a Pacifico in my hand while in the chair, count me in.

lizard lips - 1-30-2008 at 10:05 AM

I want to see you with Pacifico's in both hands!

BajaGeoff - 1-30-2008 at 12:48 PM

Good stuff bajadock! Thanks for all of the effort and hard work.

The massage chair is a great idea jeans! Count me in!

BajaGeoff - 1-30-2008 at 01:22 PM

Also, what is the format of the tournament going to be? Best ball or is every Nomad on their own? Best ball is always fun....especially for those of us that.....ahem.....are relatively new to the sport and don't quite hit the ball in the right direction all the time. FORE!

bajaguy - 1-30-2008 at 03:15 PM

I think I'll visit Home Depot and get some plywood for my windows..........:lol:

bajadock - 1-30-2008 at 04:08 PM

http://360.yahoo.com/nomads4ninos

Above site provides entry form, US address, paypal option and today's available details for April 5 golf tourney, FIESTA following and more.

Scramble(incorrectly called "best ball") format. Choose your team's best shot is the deal. $55 gets you golf, golf "buggy" rental, FIESTA and prizes. LIMITED to first 48 who get me money! Nomads should not delay, as this is open to others.

Needing local/other corporate sponsors, individual sponsors and prize donations for golfers and other activities.

Hope to attract more than 100 for the Fiesta that afternoon, and prefer that you FIESTA ONLY NOMADS also register, thankyouverymuch.

docdockerty@msn.com is best way to correspond with me, though my US phone# is listed on the site. THANKS

[Edited on 1-30-2008 by bajadock]

jeans - 1-30-2008 at 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
If I can hold a Pacifico in my hand while in the chair, count me in.

That could be problematic...my clients usually would get so relaxed they loose their grip. Crashing glass at my feet is a hazard....:lol::lol:

DENNIS - 1-30-2008 at 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jeans
That could be problematic...my clients usually would get so relaxed they loose their grip. Crashing glass at my feet is a hazard....:lol::lol:

In that case, I'll have champagne. Crystal has such a rich sound when it hits the deck.

Paulina - 1-30-2008 at 11:02 PM

Dennis, drink your Pacifico in a can.

Jeans, wear your rain boots.

P<*)))><

lizard lips - 1-31-2008 at 01:08 PM

Greetings from San Miguel de Allende!

I want to have a best ball tourney but we have to make sure we dont get one group of ´RINGERS¨.

I THINK THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND PLAY AT A REASONABLE SPEED!

Can't make it BUT

Baja Bernie - 1-31-2008 at 05:53 PM

count me in for a hundred bucks for the charity...........I'll be in Sur mining for more Baja Stories as you guys and gals sip suds in the sun.

Let me know when and where to send the check or cash if that is what you would prefer.

Sure hope I get a chance to visit with Jesse when I'm in La Paz.

lizard lips - 2-1-2008 at 06:28 PM

Your a real gentleman Bernie! Maybe next year you will be close by for the 2nd annual tourney and we can finally meet up..... THANKS AGAIN

bajadock - 2-2-2008 at 11:53 AM

From Sunny and 80F Orlando, thanks Bernie! Hope to meet you soon.

website(link) has paypal and my US mail address. Thanks to BajaGeoff for
entering a foursome so quickly. We have 2 non-nomads(friends from Denver), plus Lizard Lips, plus me. ONLY 40 more spots left out of 48.

http://360.yahoo.com/nomads4ninos

ANY golfers, fiesta particpants, volunteers and sponsors, please copy/paste
entry form on website and email it to me. May get to electronic entry form, but will get to that upon return to Ensenada on Feb 8. Appreciate all of the inquiries and I am back online after 2 travel days. Email me with questions, ideas, comments, other! FORE!

bajaguy - 2-6-2008 at 10:25 PM

Bump!!!!

BAJACAT - 2-6-2008 at 10:33 PM

Quote:
Bump!!!!

Quote:

Thanks for the bump,Bajaguy,let it be known, that this event will be taking non-golfers too.It's for a good cause,so If you guys can make my Matomi trip,maybe will see you in april.so come on Nomads joint in...

Pages:  1