BajaNomad

Possible NOMAD trip....?

surfer jim - 4-5-2004 at 09:27 AM

Maybe a trip to SAN CARLOS / petros/ fossils near San Carlos/ Onyx mine....lots to do /see in this area and close to home also...could be done in a "long" weekend...3-4 days......any thoughts?....

Debra - 4-5-2004 at 09:43 AM

Young son and I will be headed down on the 7th. of June (from Seattle) for a 6 to 8 week stay, since, I have my 'new to me' 4Runner I'm wanting to do some exploring, Agua Verde is at the top of my list, hopefully meeting friends at Malarrimo...the only "must do" is be back at Camp Gecko for the fireworks on the 4th. of July.... I would love to spend more time at San Carlos, also Santiago area...give a 'heads up' if it will work, thanks!

David K - 4-5-2004 at 04:29 PM

When Jim?
Debra: The San Carlos Jim is speaking of is Punta San Carlos not Puerto San Carlos. See http://davidksbaja.com/davidlorenzo/dlpage2.html for Pta. San Carlos and Las Pintas and other area sites (San Fernando, El Marmol, San Juan de Dios...)

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by David K]

surfer jim - 4-6-2004 at 09:10 AM

Don't have a date in mind...just thought it would make a good trip.....anytime this spring/summer:smug:....

Thanks David

Debra - 4-6-2004 at 12:56 PM

I figured that out when I reread and saw his mention of only 3/4 days for the trip.

Trip to Baja

Otbrider - 4-7-2004 at 11:42 AM

I'd be interested if the trip is end of April or first 2 weeks in May.

I've never been down to Baja and have been dying to take a trip.

~Jeff

:lol:

Bob H - 4-8-2004 at 07:58 AM

Hey Jim,
I'm in if the time is right for me, for sure.
Bob H

surfer jim - 4-8-2004 at 08:09 AM

My surf trip there at the end of the month may not happen....I will be doing a MOJAVE ROAD trip around April 29- May 2 but some time later in May would work for me....

Welcome OTBRIDER....would be a good trip for first time visit...no date set yet...just an idea to go somewhere ....