BajaNomad

PALAPA & TRAILER IN LOS BARRILES

YARDSAIL - 2-12-2008 at 11:31 AM

ON THE BEACH!!, COSTA BRAVA RV PARK... FRESHLY REMODELD 34' TITAN, PARK MODEL W/ SLIDE OUT... TURNKEY, NEW APPLIANCES, BATH AND BEDDING.... FULL PALAPA COVERS TRAILER AND BODEGA..... NEW 10 YEAR LEASE... $59,000 USD. "WAKE UP TO THE SEA OF CORTEZ IN YOUR FRONT YARD" CALL... 831 612 7342 US OR 624 141 0866 MX OR E MAIL... bcummings21@yahoo.com FOR MORE INFO

capt. mike - 2-13-2008 at 07:19 AM

curious every time i see one of these for sale deals they never state what the lease is.:lol:

and- i was told once there is no such thing as a "lease" that has enforceable terms for up to 10 years on the lessee's end.

sounds like a nice shack tho.

Roberto - 2-13-2008 at 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
and- i was told once there is no such thing as a "lease" that has enforceable terms for up to 10 years on the lessee's end.

That's correct, as far as it goes. Legal "ten year" leases are actually ten years minus a day, the max legal length of a lease.

palapa and trailer in los barriles

YARDSAIL - 2-13-2008 at 03:27 PM

WHO KNOWS HOW GOOD A LEASE IS IN MEXICO..... ALL I KNOW FOR SURE IS, I HAVE LIVED HERE IN THE PARK FOR 10 YEARS UNDER THE SAME OWNERSHIP AND THEY HAVE NO PLANS TO CHANGE OR SELL THE PARK.....IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO YOU KNOW AND WHO HAS THE BEST LAWYERS WHEN IT COMES TO A FIGHT..... I HAVE A DIFFERENT SPACE IN THE PARK AND HAVE NO PLANS ON MOVING FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT TEN YEARS.....IT'S A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE...... BRIAN

capt. mike - 2-14-2008 at 07:29 AM

hey Brian - you missed the 1/2 the point - HOW MUCH IS THE LEASE???

34' TITAN, PARK MODEL W/ SLIDE

THIS TRAILER IS 10' wide?

[Edited on 2-14-2008 by capt. mike]

capt. mike - 2-14-2008 at 07:32 AM

we plan on east cape noodling late march we'll check in at Costa Brava. sounds like a nice place.

Pescador - 2-14-2008 at 07:56 AM

Mike, actually a lease that is registered with a Notario and filed in the Public Office(here is a really important part) is a legal and binding agreement and there is actually a type of lien put on the property so that the owner does not have the right to sell the property out from under you until the end of the lease. So with the cost of a fideocomiso being around $4000 and the yearly cost being around $1200, a lease may be a really good thing, or at least one workable solution.

PALAPA AND TRAILER

YARDSAIL - 2-14-2008 at 08:36 AM

THIS TRAILER IS 8' WIDE AND HAS A 4' LIVING ROOM SLIDE OUT.... THE LEASE IS ABOUT $5800 USD PER YEAR... BRIAN

capt. mike - 2-14-2008 at 12:09 PM

where i come from, a "park" model means 10' wide and most of those are 40' length. so the slide is what you are using to make it qualify as a "park" model?

on that thot i guess other than on a barge how would you get a wide load down HW1 any hoo?? you'd need a flag truck fore and aft. i have seen scrapers and D10s on the road so they do move heavy equip i guess.

who's paying $1200 a year for a trust? i thot they were more like 4-500.
i'd hate to pay 100 a week lease tho. guess that's where the market is, i never argue with the market. i do know mexicans are clueless about economics tho.

PALAPA IN LOS BARRILES

YARDSAIL - 2-14-2008 at 01:41 PM

MIKE.... NOT SURE WHERE YOU COME FROM.... BUT, A PARK MODEL MEANS IT HAS NO TANKS FOR SEWAGE AND NO 12 VOLT ELECT. HAS A STANDARD TOILET AND A HOUSEHOLD FRIDGE...IT IS MADE TO BE PUT ON A LOT AND NOT USED AS A TRAVEL TRAILER.... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WIDTH AND LENGTH..... BRIAN

capt. mike - 2-14-2008 at 02:25 PM

thanks for that, i stand corrected sir!:spingrin:

good luck with your sale.

PALAPA IN LOS BARRILES

YARDSAIL - 2-14-2008 at 04:27 PM

NO SWEAT.... TAKE CARE.... BE SAFE IN THE FRIENDLY SKIES...BRIAN