BajaNomad

Seeking photo submissions

gringorio - 2-17-2008 at 07:28 PM

Hola!

We are seeking photo contributions from amateur or semi-professional photographers for the next Baja Trekker home page photo series.

The next series theme (inspired by writer Jack Kerouac) is ‘On the Road’. Each entry should include 7 low resolution photos that you feel best captures your Baja road trip – it could be a road trip you took last month or a road trip from 30 years ago. Each of the photos entered should carry some element of natural landscapes, wildlife, people and wilderness.

For each entry, please include your name, email address, permission to use your photos if selected, and the seven sample photos (.jpg format) attached to the email message. If your photos are chosen we will ask you to email the large resolution files, a very brief description of each photo, and how you would like your photo credit to appear (I.e., your name or website). Once selected, one photo per day for each day of the week will cycle through the home page.

Deadline is March 31st 2008. Email all submissions to gjoder@yahoo.com

Thank you for your participation and we’re looking forward to your submissions!

Greg :bounce:

On the road in Baja

David K - 2-19-2008 at 03:55 PM

Only seven Greg??? gee, well here's the first seven as I run backwards through my trip pages that could be called 'on the road in Baja':

gringorio - 2-21-2008 at 02:27 PM

Thanks for the great photo post David! I'm sure you have thousands to go through. If you find other's you'd like that fit the submission details just let me know...

greg

We are seeking photo contributions from amateur or semi-professional photographers for the next Baja Trekker home page photo series.

The next series theme (inspired by writer Jack Kerouac) is ‘On the Road’. Each entry should include 7 low resolution photos that you feel best captures your Baja road trip – it could be a road trip you took last month or a road trip from 30 years ago. Each of the photos entered should carry some element of natural landscapes, wildlife, people and wilderness.

For each entry, please include your name, email address, permission to use your photos if selected, and the seven sample photos (.jpg format) attached to the email message. If your photos are chosen we will ask you to email the large resolution files, a very brief description of each photo, and how you would like your photo credit to appear (I.e., your name or website). Once selected, one photo per day for each day of the week will cycle through the home page.

Deadline is March 31st 2008. Email all submissions to gjoder@yahoo.com