BajaNomad

First time overlander to Cabo would like to meet a few people on the way down

the baja chihuahua - 4-7-2004 at 11:19 PM

Hi
My friends younger brother (33)is headed to Cabo San Lucas to work with Lazy Gourmet catering. He leaves tomorrow and expects to take about 6 days driving down from Vancouver. He is driving a white '1989 Aerostar(eeeK!). I have given him suggested stop over destinations but he is a little nervous......well you know....military stops....long barren stretches. He's a great guy........and a hell of a cook!(As I found out at his dad's 80th birthday last week) Could use a port in a storm under an emergency....speaks no Spanish yet but does not take wooden nickels. I'd love to be able to pass along a couple of potential friends to meet on the way down. Driving down the I-5...Vancouver to Cabo. Thanks!!! ps.-friends of Randy Mac as well.

[Edited on 4-8-2004 by the baja chihuahua]

David K - 4-8-2004 at 11:50 AM

I have had more than one B.C., Canadian couple stop to join me for breakfast and trip info, in Vista (San Diego County) at Sunrise Cafe. Marie-Rose, was the latest...
Just visit my web site and use the email given there... http://vivabaja.com

Keri - 4-10-2004 at 08:43 AM

Please stop by Pyramid Resort on your way through. We'll share a few thoughts with you,k www.pyramidresort.com :bounce:

JESSE - 4-10-2004 at 02:48 PM

In Tijuana or Rosarito, contact me at jchavez555@hotmail.com, would love to talk food and baja wines with a good cook.

Sacramento i-5

yankeeirishman - 4-10-2004 at 07:47 PM

We're here in Sacramento should rest or help is needed. Contact me at www.kissmygrass.com. Our home number is listed at our website.

First time overland to Cabo

the baja chihuahua - 4-10-2004 at 07:54 PM

Thank you very much for responding. I will pass the information on To Rob:)!:bounce: