BajaNomad

The Dog Tale that won't Die!

bajamigo - 2-22-2008 at 10:27 PM

Remember this thread from last July about a truck stolen in Rosarito with four dogs on board:

Four Dogs Stolen

Tonight, I saw this post on a local Punta Banda bulletin board (not ours):

The details are uncannily similar to last July's post. Th cell phone numbers are from the same area code, and one cell number in the July post is identical to one in the attached image, except for the transposition of one number.

All I can say is, what the hell is up?

:?::?::?:

BAJACAT - 2-22-2008 at 10:38 PM

Those must be some elusive dogs BajaAmigo.It's the description of the truck identical to.

bajamigo - 2-22-2008 at 10:48 PM

Considering these "reports" are nearly nine months apart, one indeed must wonder. I'm just having trouble seeing the point of this exercise.

bajamigo - 2-25-2008 at 06:30 PM

Now someone has plastered the Punta Banda area with flyers about these lost dogs. The plot thickens...
:o

DENNIS - 2-25-2008 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamigo
Now someone has plastered the Punta Banda area with flyers about these lost dogs. The plot thickens...
:o

Maybe we should get together and call the numbers.

Dogs Found (previously reported on this board on July 17, 2007)

The Gull - 2-25-2008 at 07:40 PM

In a police report from Mazatlan today...

Four people in a truck were pulled over for speeding, suspected of being DUI. When the police approached the truck, all they found were two Labradors and two Goldens. They took the truck and the dogs to the station. When they put the dogs in the jail cell to hold them, they had turned into three labs and 1 golden. Later, the officers noticed four chickens walking out the front door. Since this is normal, they didn't check the cell. Later they heard a truck start up and drive away. As it passed the front door it was a Volkswagen with Paris Hilton, Elvis, Rod Serling and what looked like a chubracabra in the rear seat. The officers swore that all these things happened.

DENNIS - 2-25-2008 at 07:45 PM

That was yours then and it's yours now. Point that out, Gull. In eight months it hasn't gained any humor.