BajaNomad

Silvia Perez - Very Sad News

Gypsy Jan - 2-28-2008 at 06:21 PM

She worked with us on the application for the federal zone concession.

My impression of her was a hard charging professional who cared about her work and her family (not in that order).

From what her family told us, she perished in a single car accident on Feb. 2.

TMW - 2-28-2008 at 07:20 PM

It's always sad when someone passes away that you knew from work, family or friends. The younger they are is the most difficult. But I think one should think of the good times whether it's professional or personal. I once read an article about what people would say about you at a funeral. Your friends, co-workers and family. It suggested we live our life with that in mind.

jeans - 2-28-2008 at 07:47 PM

Gypsy Jan...that is so sad. You had referred her to us two years ago. I never met her but my sisters did. She was very helpful and knowlegable.

My condolences to her family.

...SILVA...

paul r - 3-7-2008 at 11:18 AM

... wow!.. silva was a great girl!... fun loving and completely professional!... she help us straighten out more than one mess!!!... she will be missed!... does anybody know the details of what happened?...

Her Office Told Us

Gypsy Jan - 3-10-2008 at 06:33 PM

That it was a daytime accident, weather clear and bright.

She was driving north on the bridge that connects from the free road near Rene's to the toll road.

The bridge has no guard rails, she went off it.

There is some speculation that her dog may have distracted her, but no one knows for sure.