BajaNomad

yellows still in mulege

capt. mike - 4-13-2004 at 11:39 AM

spent easter weekend in mulege, came home to AZ mon with 50 lbs of yellowtail fillets thx to our guide, Alex of the Serenidad! pictures coming.

elgatoloco - 4-13-2004 at 12:13 PM

AWESOME!

Natalie Ann - 4-13-2004 at 02:05 PM

Word has it that another five-o was celebrated that weekend. Happy birthday, Capitan.:bounce:

gracias mi amiga Natalie,

capt. mike - 4-13-2004 at 03:45 PM

and Mateo......the fishing was killer, Alex says he thinks dodos will start showing in late may. suggest we be thinking of some summer dates. FYI - the plane will be down for some work soon and period is weeks not days. originally planned for july i had to bump the schedule and therefore will ferry it to AR. at end of april for at least a month while it gets a must deserved "face lift" . I may be 50 now but i have low miles, my mistress N7369P is now 43 and has been rode well and put up wet often.

elgatoloco - 4-13-2004 at 09:01 PM

10-4 capt. mike

hey in the mean time we should just pop down hwy. 1!!! :biggrin:

The scenery is different when you aren't
a) at 9,000 feet
b) choking the steering wheel of your tow rig

:lol::lol:

Up your way the end of June..

msawin - 4-13-2004 at 09:01 PM

Mike,
Happy 50th....We are planning on going on the Vagabudos norte cruise..Spending the night at Mulege and at the Serinadad for the pork feed. Do you know of locations for bait sights that we might hook up with? Martin-o

auto mechanic

msawin - 4-13-2004 at 09:08 PM

Mike,
just a note.I know you are kind of new to Mulege, But I have to tell you...If you need auto help. Check with Oscar, a young man on the west side of #1 about 6 buildings to the left.. The road is just north of the market before the river..We were down last month with a oil presure problem and he and his employee stopped to check with our problem.. Fixed us up so we could get south to Loreto.... Very good /smart man.. Martin-o

yeah, thx i know oscar - he is a gem

capt. mike - 4-14-2004 at 06:58 AM

bait is made north of the estuary out from the dock in the protected shallows. just ask Alex, or follow the pangas each morning as thery go out at sunup to make their bait. jig mini feathers and its mackeral city!!

mateo, you're on!! i'll call

capt. mike - 4-14-2004 at 07:03 AM

we should attack dodos in july!! i have 2 seats for you rreserved when i take my step dad. yes my casa is AC'd !!

i'll drive us to your place on the harley. woo hoo!!!!

hey...want to join me to meet WB/DB et al at PSFO next thursday for a one nite blow out?? call or write. laeve late thurs afternoon after work.

elgatoloco - 4-14-2004 at 11:29 AM

July sounds good!

I will contact re: all the above!