BajaNomad

Having a great time in Mulege!

Bob H - 4-14-2004 at 09:19 AM

Well, we've been here in Mulege for three days now... plan on staying another week in the area. Weather is sunny and warm, no wind! The Pacifico's are soooo cold and the Margaritas are very strong! Indeed, we are having a blast. Wish you were here. OH, I must go light my cigar...
Bob H:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mulege

Baja Red - 4-14-2004 at 10:20 AM

Oh real nice BOB!! While most of us are sitting here at our desk working you are in Mulege having a great time!! That is sooooo mean!! By the way, what kind of cigar were you getting ready to light up? I am sure that you are going to hit the pig roast at Serinidad on Saturday, right? Are you doing any fishing? Have a great time!! Once again..I am soooo jealous!!Baja Red

Mexray - 4-14-2004 at 04:20 PM

Bob & Audrey....you are having way too much fun! I need some of that Mulege Sol to tan my body! Hope to, next month...

The Sat pig roast is great, I can alsmost taste it from here in Alta California...

Send us some pic's when you get back, if you can think that far ahead!

May your truck not find any unexpected potholes...

David K - 4-14-2004 at 04:31 PM

That's the way to taunt your friends at Baja Nomad! Have fun Bob and Audrey!:P

Hey Bob Y Audry.......

capt. mike - 4-14-2004 at 05:01 PM

i saved that cig you gave me sun night and will puff it when i get there fri nite to see you again. glad you're having the good time!

Bob and Susan - 4-15-2004 at 05:49 AM

Hey

We got the entire month of May off work!

We are hauling the boat to Mulege and staying on it for the month.

Mike, you going down next month?
We might need a place to shower:lol:

Save some fish.....and good times.

sorry, but for the month of may

capt. mike - 4-15-2004 at 07:19 AM

my plane will be in Arkansas getting cosmetic surgery......face lift, boob job, tummy tuck, new nose, butt cheeks, liposuction......everything the old gal wants and needs. her reward for getting me to baja and back safely for years and not ever b-tching even once the 2 times i bent her. see you in june and july-----much fishing to do!

Bob H - 4-17-2004 at 09:34 AM

BajaRed.... that cigar was a Bacaratt... 7" long by 50 wide.... nice !
Oops, gotta get back to the margaritas! This place is way too much fun.
We may leave Mulege on Sunday and spend a couple of days at San Lucas Cove then start working our way back home, spending a night or two with friends in Ensenada.
Sip sip sip..... :lol::lol::lol:
Bob H

Bob H - 4-17-2004 at 09:36 AM

Capt Mike,
It was great meeting you, your wife and friends. We plan on attending the pig roast tonight, hope to see you there. I counted about 20 or 22 planes on the air strip last evening. Have been enjoying meeting several folks at Jungle Jim's the last few days! The chili rellenos on Thursday are unreal!
Bob H :lol::P