BajaNomad

work/study in ensenada

SiReNiTa - 6-18-2008 at 07:03 PM

Hey all!
lol well a friend and i are moving to ensenada in july and are wondering if anyone has any jobs available since we are going to be paying rent, water and electricity, food etc etc...
we are graduates from cet mar high school in guerrero negro and have experience in aquaculture, both of us are good with people, sales etc...i have experience working at a hotel desk and speak both english and spanish...my friend is very good with people, and is open to any job oportunities...
thank's very much...

sirenita

bajabound2005 - 6-18-2008 at 10:43 PM

i thought you had a job lined up at the pyramid with Keri???

Iflyfish - 6-18-2008 at 10:45 PM

I know Serenita and would recommend her very highly. Smart, honest, great people skills and a hard worker. Bilingual to boot. If I had a business down there I would hire her in a red hot minute.

Iflyfish

oxxo - 6-19-2008 at 06:12 AM

Guerrero Negro's loss, Ensenada's gain. You go girl!

Suerte.

jorgie - 6-19-2008 at 07:44 AM

good luck. don't forget to email iflyfish and gramps your contact number
luv ya

Sharksbaja - 6-19-2008 at 10:18 AM

Taking a break before college?

SiReNiTa - 6-19-2008 at 04:50 PM

i sure hope so but i'm so busy with the church group right now since we are handing it over to new managment and we have alot to prepare...and i know it's easier for me to find a job in ensenada but my friend needs the work also and probably more than i do because her parents aren't going to be helping her economically and she really wants to work.
i will also be working but maybe not for the first month or to while i get in the hang of university since the title i'm aiming for is much more difficult than hers and it's also more hours, her school runs from monday thru thursday from 7 to 11 am...so she has much more oportunity to do homework and work.
thank's all for your good wishes lets hope this works out for the best!!
god bless ya!!

fishbuck - 6-20-2008 at 03:37 AM

When I first read your post I was wondering because I know you can easily get a job in Ensenada. You already have a very good resume.
Does your friend speak english like you do?
So make yourselves resumes of your skills and decide where you will fit in best.
For you? Upscale restuarant or hotel with english speaking customers. That's how the pretty and talented girls do it here in Newport. The Hotel Coral Marina seems like that kind of place.
Classy right?

awfulart - 6-23-2008 at 02:03 PM

SiReNiTa,

You are one ambitious lady. Good luck to you and please, keep us posted.

Your mother should be most proud of you.

Art & Alice -

shari - 6-23-2008 at 02:11 PM

You KNOW I am Art! I just hope she finds a safe place to live and a little job to keep her in phone cards. I sure will miss her around here though...sniff sniff... Maybe she can waitress at Doc's Neighbourhood Pub in Punta BAnda..jejejeje

fishbuck - 6-23-2008 at 06:27 PM

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

fernando - 11-16-2008 at 10:12 PM

hola sirenita

Im an oceanographer and have many friends in Ensenada in the aquaculture field. If you are interested in that area please send me an email.

Fernando

LOSARIPES - 11-17-2008 at 04:27 AM

Good luck sirenita... watch out for the sharks...

SiReNiTa - 11-17-2008 at 08:41 PM

hi all!
well...long time no see this post!!
lol
well about eeping you posted i now have a very nice job in a restaurant!!!
very very nice and calm people...thanks mom!!
lol and my friend...she moved back to GN...too bad...so sad but...oh well...school is going great finals are coming up...new friends and happy faces all around!!!

peace!!