BajaNomad

Well? Watcha Think?

M - 10-22-2002 at 08:20 AM

I know there are a lot of lurkers checking this site out. I think it's pretty cool. IMHO.
I feel that many of us are swarming like termites looking, but not knowing where to settle. Will this site be protected from the same problems? M

Second Try

jeans - 10-22-2002 at 08:42 AM

I appreciate your asking...gotta get used to the bells & whistles here. I miss being able to see all the posts without opening every one.

This board, however is not being watched very closely, unless Doug will also allow gross, non-baja nude pictures. If that is the case, then it will also become a free-for-all. JMHO

Jeans right

Anonymous - 10-22-2002 at 09:13 AM

reefrocket here.
so you saw that post. The movie title says it
all "If you build it they will come" ALL OF THEM

Yeah, I saw it to

M - 10-22-2002 at 10:06 AM

Crap. I am not really offended by the picture itself, but it does speak volumes about the moderating. I for one am ready for some kind of change. Had enough of the crap at amigo's. Obviously, loyalty has run out. Another observation, still, anyone can post as annonymous. Sort of defeats the whole idea of a move. Reefrocket is right. 'They' will come too. M

Nude pictures?

Diklang - 10-22-2002 at 11:03 AM

Hey Jeans, I'm pretty sure that nude picture was taken in Baja.

BajaNomad - 10-22-2002 at 01:23 PM

Any of the subjects here can be made to allow or disallow anonymous postings.

If the traffic picks up, I'd need help moderating. I can assign any of the users the ability to moderate.

Contact me if you have any questions. This board is fairly capable of being modified.

--
Doug Means

Anonymous - 11-7-2002 at 12:16 PM

To Doug - I really like the idea of at least forcing all the posters to have a handle. The most vicious attacks made against me at "amigos" were always those that were allowed in anonymity.

To M - It looks like Eric has done a much better job of (paraphrasing your own words)," 'defacating' in your living room" than my little political discussions could have ever done. Huh. But it also looks to me like this board will benefit greatly from that action. -Stephanie

Anonymous - 11-7-2002 at 12:19 PM

p.s. M, I also am enjoying your "Worst day in Baja" series. Ready for part 3... - Stephanie

BajaNomad - 11-12-2002 at 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jeans
...unless Doug will also allow gross, non-baja nude pictures.

Does that mean that gross, nude photos from Baja would be okay with you???

--
Doug

jeans - 11-15-2002 at 07:50 PM

Well, I suppose to be strictly in accordance of the rules, if there is an identifiable baja item (boojum, cardon, boy soldier, etc.) and any offending "parts" are covered with a VIVA BAJA bumper sticker, I guess I can't protest.

pictures? where?

capt. mike - 11-27-2002 at 02:28 PM

where are they? :wow: