BajaNomad

Girlz trip: any FEMALE takers?

GeoRock - 4-26-2004 at 01:49 PM

Any FEMALES want to ride along for a couple days trip after the booksigning?
Contact Suzanne by email:

georock at earthlink dot net

i would like to volunteer to chaperone you

capt. mike - 4-26-2004 at 04:52 PM

crazie girlz, keep you all out of the hoose gow!! Provide moral countenance.....guidance......ensure a safe adventure and the like. What are my chances??!! probably nil. you party animals will likely be incorrigible. :lol::cool:

jeans - 4-26-2004 at 05:11 PM

Now, Mike...you tried to come with us last time. I think that is why georock specifically said FEMALE. :lol::lol:

There's one more space left... :light: send Janeen:saint:

Neal Johns - 4-26-2004 at 05:53 PM

Forget Mike, I am the one you really need on this trip. Trust me!
:bounce::o:P:lol:

GeoRock - 4-26-2004 at 05:55 PM

Captain Mike,
Although you won't be able to "chaporone" us on the gurlz trip, please do not let that discourage you from having fun with us at the booksigning.

Perhaps if you lose the facial hair, put on a dress, some red lipstick, .... ick!!! Sorry, it just conjures up a scary picture. Some men are meant to just be men.

There is only one seat left in the Hummer for this gurlz trip. Any takers ?

[Edited on 4-27-2004 by GeoRock]

ha! that conjures up images of when i dressed

capt. mike - 4-27-2004 at 05:50 AM

in drag and the two of us did halloween as "dykes on bikes" on my harley a few years ago. I had a stuffed chest, wig, heavy make up and a mini skirt. janeen did all black leather, we rode to a friends costume party and drove right thru the patio! I had the beard but as an excuse told everyone i had a "hormone" problem and was getting treatment.......

Jeans, thx i'll tell her you said hi.

Bob H - 4-27-2004 at 09:03 AM

Hello Georock,
Just wanted to let you know that I just sent you an email with a photo attachment. Subject line is Baja Bob H Photo Question. I have a geological type question for you.

Hope you girlz have a great time - how could you not.... :lol:

JESSE - 4-27-2004 at 11:11 AM

You will also need a body guard:biggrin:

Take Neal

capn.sharky - 4-27-2004 at 07:51 PM

From what he has told me about his age, you girls would be perfectly safe with him. He likes to get his rocks from the desert floor and is wise to the ways of the desert. Neal, if you need any help with these girls, be sure to let your Upland buddy know.

GeoRock - 4-28-2004 at 11:04 AM

I don't know about Neal, he hasn't made me a wife yet even though I solicited him.

And about the rocks, so you are saying that Neal exposes himself to geology?! :lol:

Or that he gets his rocks off ... the desert floor?

Sorry, just old geology jokes kicking in, couldn't resist, I'll be gneiss now.

Neal Johns - 4-28-2004 at 04:39 PM

GeoRock, I will try to make it this weekend so we can spend some time together and get to the bottom of this situation. I'm really a very gneiss, harmless, old man. Again, Trust Me!

Sharky, you're dead!
:lol:

BHL & I would love to come

M - 4-30-2004 at 09:04 AM

But I am pretty much crippled untill my hip replacement in 3 weeks, Then in 2 montghs, I get my R shoulder replaced. Should be back on the boats throwin iron by Sept. GOD WILLING!
Hope all have a great time!.
Hugs,
M:moon:

Neal......don't you know

capt. mike - 4-30-2004 at 10:48 AM

Gneiss guyz finish last.

Of course my number one esposa NOT in waiting loves it when i do!!

pirates rule!

Mexitron - 5-4-2004 at 08:20 AM

and don't take these ladies for granite.....

wonder if any will get their rocks off........

capt. mike - 5-4-2004 at 08:42 AM

:bounce::cool::wow:

Neal Johns - 5-4-2004 at 08:57 AM

Looks like I have a little competition!
No problem; I think I can win over you precambrian, gravelly voiced, old fossils!
:o:bounce::lol:

Baja Bucko - 5-4-2004 at 04:44 PM

Neal...Neal...Neal....seen any Baja butterflies lately?

Rumor has it, girlz, that you haven't experienced REAL Baja until you've spent the night at Catavina w Neal. Wow-what a party animal around the campfire.

trblmkr - 5-4-2004 at 05:53 PM

Quote:

pirates rule!

Capt. Mike, You do know the Pirate rule don't you?

"You can't be a Pirate with all of your parts!"

Your Pirate Pal P.

Pirate Pal P.

capt. mike - 5-5-2004 at 05:11 AM

but i have lost a part......my mind!!!!!!!!

Who are you? do i know you? would i like to??!!

You know me!

trblmkr - 5-5-2004 at 12:35 PM

Capt. Mike,
You know me, it's Paulina or sometimes Dern. No secrets here. I usually sign my posts with a P. That is unless someone feels like they need to point me out by using my name, or describe the color of my panga! No biggie.
We had too many troubles signing in with our old handle that we finally gave up and took a new one.

There is a children's song that states that you can't be a pirate with all of your parts ie, peg for a missing leg, hook for a missing hand. You get it. I guess losing your mind would count!

P.:saint:<*)))><

Bob H - 5-5-2004 at 02:47 PM

Pirates need to have some cover or replacement over their missing part, i.e., patch over missing eye, peg for missing leg, hook for missing hand.

I guess every time I've seen a photo of Capt Mike or have seen him in person, he aways has either a set of headphones over his lost mind or some type of hat over his lost mind, so I guess he would qualify! :P
Bob H