BajaNomad

Viva Baja bumpersticker sighting on road to Las Animas

BajaVida - 5-16-2004 at 08:54 PM

I hope this works.

That is me on the left and thebajarunner on the right.

[Edited on 5-17-2004 by BajaVida]

[Edited on 5-19-2004 by BajaVida]

David K - 5-16-2004 at 11:57 PM

I only see one person on the left... Help me out BajaVida, thebajarunner says YOU'RE always on the 'left'! :)

scroll over to the right

BajaVida - 5-17-2004 at 07:58 AM

and you will see the bajarunner:light:

left/right!

thebajarunner - 5-17-2004 at 08:14 AM

DK, you are correct, as usual,
Baja Vida is always on the left, except in the front seat of my Baja running truck when we put him on the right seat.
Otherwise, you can be sure the foto was not "posed", that is just the way it needs to be... BV on the left, bajarunner on the right.
After we took the foto we rummaged in the glove box and found a faded registration with "keir" on it.... you really need to find a better place to leave your old vehicles, oh, that's right, you said you had never been to Animas...
Must have been a relative.

Baja Arriba!!

but in reality, thebajarunner was to his left and I was on my right

BajaVida - 5-17-2004 at 08:18 AM

David K - 5-17-2004 at 07:53 PM

BajaVida... carefully read what you typed in the first post with the photo. I see both of you just fine... I was commenting on the words you typed. :)

thebajarunner... very interesting on the registration. My last name is slightly different... The old spelling clue works for my name: "i before e, except after c". Calling me 'David K' keeps it simple, even though my last name has just four letters... and it rhymmes with BEER! :)

[Edited on 5-18-2004 by David K]

David--I edited my post

BajaVida - 5-18-2004 at 06:15 PM

guess thebajarunner should be upset about being called a leftist

GeoRock - 5-19-2004 at 08:50 AM

Funny thing about these bumperstickers. One mysteriously appeared on my vehicle during Keri's booksigning....

By the way, David K., I actually washed my vehicle after the last Baja trip. It took 5 woman-hours to clean the outside thoroughly, and 3 man-hours to clean the inside. It looked great for a day.....then I went off-roading to the hot tubs!

Am so inspired that I may give my jeep its first wax job in 24 years. Sad...

Bob H - 5-19-2004 at 10:34 AM

Suzanne, you must still have some "Baja pinstripes" from the Matomi run on that beautiful yellow machine of yours, no?
Bob H

BajaNomad - 6-8-2004 at 08:39 PM

Please try to limit image sizes to no more than 50kb. Thanks.

Pappy Jon - 6-12-2004 at 01:26 PM

Next time, just bring me back that old Chebby. I'll need another project after the FJ40 is done.