BajaNomad

In loreto !

ligui - 11-19-2008 at 12:09 PM

Hi everyone , made it to loreto on saturday , long trip but a good one. I'm sitting at Augie's having a corona after a good meal of tacos carne .

Calm seas outside , light breeze , wonderful.

road down was great no worries at all...

Great to be back in ligui and spending time with my friends .

On a sad note Villa group has closed the beach at ensenada blanca , they are preparing two sky cranes to begin
construction. Local mexicans not to happy because they are bring in workers from else where.

Beach in ligui has two campers from canada , so lots of room, come on down..

I'll be here for a week or so if anyone has any ?'s about what is going on ligui. Also will be checking out the villa group to see what they are up to. Heard yesterday in loreto the police had to be called to tell the timeshare guys to take it easy , being to pushy.

Enjoy the day everyone ! I'm going to.

Ligui

Sallysouth - 11-19-2008 at 02:07 PM

Good for you Ligui!! So sad about Ensenada Blanca..:no:My brother is in Juncalito right now fishing.I will be looking for your posts.Say hi to Frank and Darlene from me if you see them, and hope Darlene is doing ok. Sure miss Baja......:( Sally

jk - 11-19-2008 at 05:01 PM

Ligui, is access to camp on the beach between Ensenada Blanca and Ligui still possible? That's my fav...

ligui - 11-21-2008 at 02:09 PM

Have not seen frank or darlene yet but will say hello from everyone .

Know problem getting to the beach , they made a small bridge that you can drive any rig over.

Ligui